Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,722 Member
    Options
    I would also like to thank Trash Bag Sauna Suit Lady.
  • MoHousdon
    Options
    I have a lot to do at work today but all I can think about is eating (Chick-fil-A mostly) and going to the gym. It's going to be a LONG day.

Happy birthday to Andrew. I think we need some updated pictures in the Cave of our boy!
  • MoHousdon
    Options
    I confess that I went to the other confessions thread and judged it for trying to duplicate what we've done here. We have created something that will NEVER be duplicated. They don't even know!
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    MoHousdon wrote: »
    I confess that I went to the other confessions thread and judged it for trying to duplicate what we've done here. We have created something that will NEVER be duplicated. They don't even know!

Truth. That one feels like it should be in the Chit-Chat forum.
  • SoulOfRusalka
    SoulOfRusalka Posts: 1,201 Member
    Options
    So, I had dream last night that hubby had an affair with a coworker, fathered a child, and then brought the baby home, plopped her in my lap without comment and expected me to take care of her.

I woke up really, really angry. Which was funny, but wasn't funny because I was still angry. :D

My Mom had a dream like that once. She woke up so mad that she shoved my (still peacefully asleep) dad right out of the bed onto the floor, yelling "and WHO is LISA?!!" He was suitably bewildered.

I laughed out loud at this. Your poor dad! :D
  • kelly_c_77
    kelly_c_77 Posts: 5,658 Member
    Options

It is, isn't it? Or is there another that I haven't seen?
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    kelly_c_77 wrote: »

It is, isn't it? Or is there another that I haven't seen?

Maybe. But I have Chit-Chat blocked, so I assumed maybe it was in a different one or I wouldn't have ever seen it. Maybe the mods moved it from its original forum?
  • MoHousdon
    Options

It IS in Chit-Chat.
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    Took one of those Facebook quizzes. Accurate.

2moo9bivnei9.jpg
  • raymax4
    raymax4 Posts: 6,070 Member
    Options
    Did you hear about the boy who got returned by his kid alleys because he wouldn’t stop singing spiritual songs.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    raymax4 wrote: »
    Did you hear about the boy who got returned by his kid alleys because he wouldn’t stop singing spiritual songs.

I am going to read this as kidnappers and say that I didn't hear it, but that would be awesome. Give them a guilty conscience singing Amazing Grace and/or Swing Low, Sweet Chariot.
  • MWojdak
    MWojdak Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I wear spanx all the time. I never leave the house without something to keep my tummy held in. :(

same here
  • SoulOfRusalka
    SoulOfRusalka Posts: 1,201 Member
    Options
    Finally I have a day with an acceptable deficit (1000). And one spent in the car, no less! When I usually eat because there’s nothing else to do. Maybe I’m finally out of the binging phase and I’ll have better habits in college.
    I played my music for a few minutes for my mom, and she said it made her feel like there was static in her head so we went back to 70s rock :D
  • Italian_Buju
    Italian_Buju Posts: 8,030 Member
    Options
    kelly_c_77 wrote: »
    I know! I wish she'd come back just once so we could thank her for giving us the opportunity to create so many friendships/bonds!

Yes
    She has no idea!
  • Italian_Buju
    Italian_Buju Posts: 8,030 Member
    Options

I didn't know there was another one! :o
  • kelly_c_77
    kelly_c_77 Posts: 5,658 Member
    Options
    Hahaha, Anne-Marie!! Did you really? :D