Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    So, I had dream last night that hubby had an affair with a coworker, fathered a child, and then brought the baby home, plopped her in my lap without comment and expected me to take care of her.

I woke up really, really angry. Which was funny, but wasn't funny because I was still angry. :D

My Mom had a dream like that once. She woke up so mad that she shoved my (still peacefully asleep) dad right out of the bed onto the floor, yelling "and WHO is LISA?!!" He was suitably bewildered.

Now that is hilarious!
  • MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,722 Member
    Options
    We worked shoulders last night, my favorite besides legs, and I had a mad shoulder pump going. I'm sad I didn't take any swolfies. :disappointed:

• MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,722 Member
    Options
    Still my all-time favorite confession is the lady that said if she wasn't careful, her husband could start using her tummy as a blanket. Just the mental picture made me laugh so hard.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    kelly_c_77 wrote: »
    Hahaha, Anne-Marie!! Did you really? :D

LMAO @spamarie!

Did you do it while wearing a sauna suit?
  • Lois_1989
    Lois_1989 Posts: 6,410 Member
    Options
    MoHousdon wrote: »
    Still my all-time favorite confession is the lady that said if she wasn't careful, her husband could start using her tummy as a blanket. Just the mental picture made me laugh so hard.

My favourite one that springs to mind was the lady who hid chocolate in a tampax box because it’s the one place her husband and sons wouldn’t look.
  • Lois_1989
    Options
    spamarie wrote: »
    Well I definitely ate it so let's pretend there was some deeper meaning to it.

Ha ha ha ha that is hilarious! I love you Spam!
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options
    Lois_1989 wrote: »

My favourite one that springs to mind was the lady who hid chocolate in a tampax box because it’s the one place her husband and sons wouldn’t look.

There were some amazing ones. We should go back and read the first 100 pages or so.
  • SoulOfRusalka
    SoulOfRusalka Posts: 1,201 Member
    Options
    Oberon21 wrote: »

There were some amazing ones. We should go back and read the first 100 pages or so.

Brilliant. We should all be taking notes from that lady.
  • SoulOfRusalka
    Options
    I would also like to thank Trash Bag Sauna Suit Lady.

I ate a spoonful of hot chocolate powder in her honour today.

I've definitely done this before... as well as eating cubes of bouillon.
  • spamarie
    spamarie Posts: 2,825 Member
    Options
    My favourite confession was the lady who hid ice cream in her frozen veggies, especially as it worked!

Good for you Soul, I hope you can keep moving in a positive way.

Hopefully the roomie is fine. I'm sometimes a bit err about revealing just how much of a heathen atheist I am (a lot a lot a lot of one) but it's rarely a problem since religion doesn't tend to be such a big deal in the UK compared to the USA. I do have several nuns in my french family, so I tend not to bring it up around them. Must be hard hiding something as fundamental as your sexuality. Always remember, if someone has a problem with it, it's their problem, not yours.
  • Italian_Buju
    Italian_Buju Posts: 8,030 Member
    Options
    Another good day of eating! Including sake at dinner. I feel like I'm getting the hang of this (famous last words). Extremely stressed about registering for classes, though. Going to write some plaintive emails tonight and hope the professors take pity on me.

I met my roommate and she's a really nice person. Also really Christian, so I'm going to keep the lesbian witchery on the DL for now...

Not all of us are homophobic! Hopefully she is normal :|
  • Italian_Buju
    Options
    My favourite confession was the lady who hid ice cream in her frozen veggies, especially as it worked!

Hopefully the roomie is fine. I'm sometimes a bit err about revealing just how much of a heathen atheist I am (a lot a lot a lot of one) but it's rarely a problem since religion doesn't tend to be such a big deal in the UK compared to the USA. I do have several nuns in my french family, so I tend not to bring it up around them. Must be hard hiding something as fundamental as your sexuality. Always remember, if someone has a problem with it, it's their problem, not yours.

THIS SO MUCH
  • SoulOfRusalka
    Options

Aww, you're so sweet. Thank you. Luckily my family are all heathen atheists too, so at home it's all good :D
    It's not too hard to hide since I'm not in a relationship at the moment... the hardest part is not making gay jokes any time anyone says the word "straight" in an unrelated context.
    (GPS: continue straight.
    Previous girlfriend: I will not, I will continue gay, you homophobe.)
  • SoulOfRusalka
    Options
    Another good day of eating! Including sake at dinner. I feel like I'm getting the hang of this (famous last words). Extremely stressed about registering for classes, though. Going to write some plaintive emails tonight and hope the professors take pity on me.

I met my roommate and she's a really nice person. Also really Christian, so I'm going to keep the lesbian witchery on the DL for now...

I didn't mean to imply that at all! She's a good person and I think we're going to be friends :) I'm just paranoid because of Russia lol.
  • Lois_1989
    Options

Unfortunately, that doesn't stop people being dicks about sexuality.
  • Italian_Buju
    Options

I didn't mean to imply that at all! She's a good person and I think we're going to be friends :) I'm just paranoid because of Russia lol.

I understand. Whenever I am meeting someone new, or even have a contestant I like on a show or something and they are Christian, I am always waiting to see if I can tolerate them or not based on their stance, lol.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    I confess I haven't ate the best recently, but at least I'm staying under the 1900 calories I've set for myself to get back into the weight loss mindset.
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options

Unfortunately, that doesn't stop people being dicks about sexuality.

Truer words were never spoken.
  • kelly_c_77
    kelly_c_77 Posts: 5,658 Member
    Options
    I confess I haven't ate the best recently, but at least I'm staying under the 1900 calories I've set for myself to get back into the weight loss mindset.

Staying under the goal you've set is great. Keep going, Kelly. You can do this!