Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• SoulOfRusalka
    SoulOfRusalka Posts: 1,201 Member
    Options
    Things you never want to hear while volunteering at free clinic:
    person in waiting room: "She's having a seizure!"
    Doc running down hall: "Do we have Ativan?"
    "yes"
    Garbled conversation
    "It's not working. Call 911."

Actually those could just be words you never want to hear. I don't even know which patient it was.

Oh no D:
  • SoulOfRusalka
    Options
    I just pointed my car key at my office door and pushed the "unlock" button. This may be shocking, but it didn't work. I see a lot more coffee in my immediate future! :laugh:

If it makes you feel better, I once tried to make my sister speak more quietly by turning down the volume on my computer...
  • SoulOfRusalka
    Options
    I'm going to the MMA place today! I'm resolved to do it! If I can find it, that is. :D
    Nervous because it will be hard and I know I'll be bad at it to start. But I'm determined to keep going.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    Oh my. I am really out of it today. I plugged in my electric kettle for tea. Waited for about 10 minutes. No boiling water. Thinking "WTH?" Yeah, didn't actually switch the kettle on.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    I am annoyed that I have to walk to the other side of the building and use patient elevators to get to the sixth floor today because the "service" elevator is out of order.
  • raymax4
    raymax4 Posts: 6,070 Member
    Options
    I just pointed my car key at my office door and pushed the "unlock" button. This may be shocking, but it didn't work. I see a lot more coffee in my immediate future! :laugh:

Gotta love it quick!
  • raymax4
    Options

If it makes you feel better, I once tried to make my sister speak more quietly by turning down the volume on my computer...

Only if only that would work!
  • raymax4
    Options
    I'm going to the MMA place today! I'm resolved to do it! If I can find it, that is. :D
    Nervous because it will be hard and I know I'll be bad at it to start. But I'm determined to keep going.

It’s a great workout
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options
    I am annoyed that I have to walk to the other side of the building and use patient elevators to get to the sixth floor today because the "service" elevator is out of order.

Stairs?
  • Oberon21
    Options
    raymax4 wrote: »
    Did you know that 300g of steamed cauliflower with 1.5 ounces of Tillamook sharp cheddar cheese kept me fueled for 12 hours of a very busy shift. I certainly did not know that was possible.

Wow. Probably because you were busy!
  • Oberon21
    Options
    Lois_1989 wrote: »
    Confession

I had to really talk myself into exercising this morning. I did it, but bed was calling me the entire time.

You are doing better than me. Bed keeps winning.
  • SoulOfRusalka
    Options

It’s a great workout

I had to stop and go sit down twice because I started feeling sick.
    WEAK. :D but I'm going to keep going and continue suffering.
  • Oberon21
    Options

It’s a great workout

Keep it up! I have been thinking about joining one. I could stand to punch a few folks. :D
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    Oberon21 wrote: »

Stairs?

I take them down, but up with asthma leaves me really out of breath.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options

It’s a great workout

Keep going. You will build endurance.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options

At work a few times I've tried to use my register hand scanner as a mouse for the work computer & then was confused as why it wasn't working.
  • SoulOfRusalka
    Options
    My goal is to go ONE DAY without purging.
    You'd think that would be manageable.
  • kelly_c_77
    kelly_c_77 Posts: 5,658 Member
    Options
    Happy Belated Birthday, @kellyjellybellyjelly ! Hope you had a great day!
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    kelly_c_77 wrote: »
    Happy Belated Birthday, @kellyjellybellyjelly ! Hope you had a great day!

Ditto. Sorry I missed it.