Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    Happy belated, Kelly!
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    Super bowl nachos!!! Ooooh yeah, they were good!

• crosbylee
    crosbylee Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    I am a few days late, but Happy Birthday Kelly!! Sounds like you had a good celebration.

Quik, love nachos, but not black olives. We made a five layer dip, because my husband was looking for something to eat during the game. I went to bed after halftime, just couldn't get into it this year.
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    I can take or leave the olives, but son wanted them on his. So, I had some to use them up.
  • raymax4
    raymax4 Posts: 6,070 Member
    Options
    kelly_c_77 wrote: »
    Happy Belated Birthday, @kellyjellybellyjelly ! Hope you had a great day!

Ditto. Sorry I missed it.

Glad you had a great birthday Kelly! Sorry I missed it too
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    I really, really want a chocolate bar this afternoon. So sleepy. But if I have chocolate now, I don't get my after-dinner treat. Decisions, decisions. I should just stick to my protein bar.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    I really, really want a chocolate bar this afternoon. So sleepy. But if I have chocolate now, I don't get my after-dinner treat. Decisions, decisions. I should just stick to my protein bar.

Eat the protein.
  • quiksylver296
    Options

Eat the protein.

I did. I don't have any cash for the vending machine, so as long as I don't walk down to the bank, I'm good. :D
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options

Eat the protein.

I did. I don't have any cash for the vending machine, so as long as I don't walk down to the bank, I'm good. :D

So what's the treat for later? Has to be better than a vending machine, but inquiring minds want to know.

I have a meatloaf in the oven and am cooking cauliflower to mash with cheese. If I am good and either go walk or go to yoga, I have GF butter cookies.
  • SoulOfRusalka
    SoulOfRusalka Posts: 1,201 Member
    Options
    I went to the MMA place again! Yay! I have to get my money's worth so I'm just going to keep on showing up.
    I did *kitten* up and purge today (as is to be expected, really) and got drunk in the middle of the day.
    But past mistakes are past mistakes, and I did write and exercise which were my main goals for life improvement.
    I've planned out all my food for the week so no more binging or purging, because I don't even have to make any decisions, it's all done.
    Maybe it's just the endorphins talking, but I... actually want to be healthy. Which is a weird feeling, y'all.
  • SoulOfRusalka
    SoulOfRusalka Posts: 1,201 Member
    Options
    raymax4 wrote: »
    kelly_c_77 wrote: »
    Happy Belated Birthday, @kellyjellybellyjelly ! Hope you had a great day!

Ditto. Sorry I missed it.

Glad you had a great birthday Kelly! Sorry I missed it too

Me too!
    MjAxMi02Njg3MmU2YjQ1OWFiOWE1.png
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    Confession: I haven't been to yoga on Monday night all year, what with one thing and another. I totally forgot that Kelley's favorite thing is ab work and her favorite words are "Step to plank."

I am going to be so sore tomorrow.
  • quiksylver296
    Options

Eat the protein.

So what's the treat for later? Has to be better than a vending machine, but inquiring minds want to know.

I have a meatloaf in the oven and am cooking cauliflower to mash with cheese. If I am good and either go walk or go to yoga, I have GF butter cookies.

Pumpkin Pie Halo Top. One of my favorite flavors!
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    I was at my secondary gym last night. There was a female playing a VR video game in the side room. I asked the gym manager what was going on. He said she was getting her "heart rate in the fat-burning zone." Standing there. Playing a video game.

I. Couldn't. Even.
  • crosbylee
    Options

Eat the protein.

I haven't found that one yet!! Was it seasonal?
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    crosbylee wrote: »

Eat the protein.

I haven't found that one yet!! Was it seasonal?

Yes. And I'm sad. :'(

I bought a couple extra before the holidays were over, and just finished the last one last night.
  • crosbylee
    edited February 2018
    Options
    If you love Girl Scout thin mint cookies, here's your fix. I confess I have eaten the bag in two days. Five servings.... They were delicious.
  • quiksylver296
    edited February 2018
    Options
    Confession: I bought TEN boxes of GSC this year. :o

They haven't arrived yet. Hubby found out and said, "You ordered TEN boxes?!? What are you going to do with all of them???"

Eat them, of course! LOL

I'm actually going to put them in the outside freezer and dole them out when I have enough calories. Except the Thin Mints, I don't actually love those. Those are for hubby.
  • crosbylee
    Options

Me too. About half of them were peanut butter ones for my husband. The rest are thin mint and shortbread.
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    crosbylee wrote: »

Me too. About half of them were peanut butter ones for my husband. The rest are thin mint and shortbread.

Samoas. Always and forever.

I do like the shortbread. And I ordered a couple flavors I hadn't tried before. And technically, I bought 12 boxes, because I sent two to our military.