Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• Italian_Buju
    Italian_Buju Posts: 8,030 Member
    Options
    Bahahahahahaha
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    spamarie wrote: »
    Confession: I had my first creme egg of the year already. For shame!

I saw mini eggs the other day!

Walmart had both the Cadbury (regular & caramel) & Reese's almost right after Christmas.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    MoHousdon wrote: »
    I would also like to thank Trash Bag Sauna Suit Lady.

I ate a spoonful of hot chocolate powder in her honour today.

I love you, Spam!!!
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options
    Finally I have a day with an acceptable deficit (1000). And one spent in the car, no less! When I usually eat because there’s nothing else to do. Maybe I’m finally out of the binging phase and I’ll have better habits in college.
    I played my music for a few minutes for my mom, and she said it made her feel like there was static in her head so we went back to 70s rock :D

Maybe being home just helped you reset your equilibrium.
  • Oberon21
    edited January 2018
    Options
    raymax4 wrote: »
    Did you hear about the boy who got returned by his kid alleys because he wouldn’t stop singing spiritual songs.

I am going to read this as kidnappers and say that I didn't hear it, but that would be awesome. Give them a guilty conscience singing Amazing Grace and/or Swing Low, Sweet Chariot.

Or just drove them nuts!
  • Oberon21
    Options
    I confess that I went to the other confessions thread and judged it for trying to duplicate what we've done here. We have created something that will NEVER be duplicated. They don't even know!

What other confessions thread? Who tried to duplicate It? And yes this one is special. I have never gained any traction in the other threads even when I try and jump in. You guys are awesome!
  • Oberon21
    Options
    Happy Friday, everybody! Today is going to be great. No gym this morning, planned rest day. So I "slept in" until 4:45, a whole extra hour! Date night tonight at the local MMA fights.

I'm drinking my coffee black, no milk or creamer. I finally found a coffee I can stand to do this with. Although it has to cool a bit before I can. Piping hot = needs creamer. I don't know why. A bit cooler = can drink black. :D

I got bit by a pitbull yesterday at work. I was at someone's house to interview them in reference to a case I am working. Gorgeous blue-grey pitbull. I was petting him and he was licking my hand. I went to walk away and he jumped up and bit my right tricep area. Luckily, he wasn't serious about it apparently because he didn't even break skin. I have a couple of tooth-sized bruises. Man I would have been angry if he would have caused muscle damage. I have PRs to hit in the gym! :p

Put an ice cube in your coffee. Then it cools quickly. I assume the dog was trying to play. Glad you weren't hurt!
  • Oberon21
    Options
    kelly_c_77 wrote: »
    I know! I wish she'd come back just once so we could thank her for giving us the opportunity to create so many friendships/bonds!

I agree!
  • Oberon21
    Options
    So, I had dream last night that hubby had an affair with a coworker, fathered a child, and then brought the baby home, plopped her in my lap without comment and expected me to take care of her.

I woke up really, really angry. Which was funny, but wasn't funny because I was still angry. :D

My Mom had a dream like that once. She woke up so mad that she shoved my (still peacefully asleep) dad right out of the bed onto the floor, yelling "and WHO is LISA?!!" He was suitably bewildered.

THAT is too funny!
  • Oberon21
    Options
    Did I mention it was Andrew's birthday this week? My big boy is two! He's enjoying his duplo (baby Lego) and we're making a cake tomorrow.

His language is coming on every day. We went to play group today. He spent the morning gathering all the play cutlery and shouting spoooon at everyone. We get the odd 'fork' but that sounds dodgy! Very pleased with himself.

Wow. Its been 2 years. Incredible.
  • Oberon21
    Options
    So, I had dream last night that hubby had an affair with a coworker, fathered a child, and then brought the baby home, plopped her in my lap without comment and expected me to take care of her.

I woke up really, really angry. Which was funny, but wasn't funny because I was still angry. :D

What kind of tv show were you watching that day to put that in your head?
  • Oberon21
    Options
    Confession: I had my first creme egg of the year already. For shame!

For shame that creme eggs are out already. Why must everything be the next holiday all the time?! And why have they skipped Valentines to get to creme eggs?

I was laughing at the Valentine's day balloons at Wal-Mart last week. Seriously. They will be deflated before Valentine's day.
  • Oberon21
    Options
    Today I am sporting the "I think I can get one more day out of my hair because I'm not mentally prepared to wash it" bun.

That is the one problem with short hair. Can't get away with that.

I shower and wash my hair everyday. I don't feel clean otherwise. My OCD tendencies.
  • Oberon21
    Options
    I am both grateful to and sorry for the guys changing out a utility pole at the house next door. I would not want to be out there in 12 degrees and I am impressed that my power has stayed on the whole time. They also carried my trash can to the garbage truck when it came by because the cans were on the sidewalk behind their truck. Good people.

Yay to them!
  • Oberon21
    Options
    Confession: I gave my husband a list. It wasn't a terribly long or complicated list and I told him to get two things on it at Target, the rest at Aldi. He only went to Target and came back without Clorox wipes. He said he couldn't find them. I have spray cleaner and paper towels, but I am so disappointed not to have the convenient thing while I am sick. Also, he overpaid for bread by miles. Sigh...

What a brave woman! I hate sending hubby for a list. I will ask for 1 item of something perishable and he will buy 3, what is worse most of the time I am asking for 1 item of several perishable items and he will buy 3 of each, His answer is that he does not want to run out. I spend the next week being creative on how to store and use up all the perishables in the house.

Gotta love him though he is a great guy.

My husband is a great guy. I love him. But I hate to send him shopping. I just had to have the few things on that list because I went to urgent care instead of the store on Saturday morning. I have not left my house since I was diagnosed with flu. I will have to today because Tyler will need a ride home from school, but I won't get out of my truck then. I might go to the PO Box before I pick him up since I have no fever so far this morning, but no way was I going out into the "oh, my gosh, it's gonna snow!" crowd last night.

Don't blame you on not wanting to brave the snow crowd! I always laugh at the way people freak out over most of the storms with the exception of the blizzards. Half of the people at least where I'm from are out the same day if not the second day.

As for driving after a storm in the south, It’s not the ice I am worried about. It’s all the people not use to driving in it. Unfortunately in the south they don’t invest in equiptment to clear the streets.

I have the same worry in the Northeast. Especially the idiots in SUVs that make them feel invincible. I laugh when I see them in the ditches.
  • Oberon21
    Options
    Confession: I gave my husband a list. It wasn't a terribly long or complicated list and I told him to get two things on it at Target, the rest at Aldi. He only went to Target and came back without Clorox wipes. He said he couldn't find them. I have spray cleaner and paper towels, but I am so disappointed not to have the convenient thing while I am sick. Also, he overpaid for bread by miles. Sigh...

What a brave woman! I hate sending hubby for a list. I will ask for 1 item of something perishable and he will buy 3, what is worse most of the time I am asking for 1 item of several perishable items and he will buy 3 of each, His answer is that he does not want to run out. I spend the next week being creative on how to store and use up all the perishables in the house.

Gotta love him though he is a great guy.

Your husband is a great guy.
  • Oberon21
    Options
    Confession;
    I never met a person named Candi or a Tiffany. I must admit that I have a name prejudice. I always thought the girl having those names would be tall, skinny, beautiful women with empty heads.

I have now met a Tiffany. She is intelligent, short and, strong (a weight lifter). So much for stereotypes.

I confess to also having a bit of a prejudice on names. Usually totally wrong too.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    Oberon21 wrote: »
    I am both grateful to and sorry for the guys changing out a utility pole at the house next door. I would not want to be out there in 12 degrees and I am impressed that my power has stayed on the whole time. They also carried my trash can to the garbage truck when it came by because the cans were on the sidewalk behind their truck. Good people.

Yay to them!

Yes, my trash can was really full because I Clorox wiped every door handle and faucet in my house multiple times last week. I even wiped down the Keurig every time I made coffee or hot tea. My family stayed well though.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    crosbylee wrote: »
    And to think this all started with a trash bag sauna suit!!!

:D.

Plus I wonder how many people quoted the hot cocoa powder confession.