Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options
    Lois_1989 wrote: »
    New Year weigh-in wasn’t too tragic in the end. I only put on 2lbs -ish

I'm back where I started a few weeks ago. Sigh. Oh well, new year.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    Happy new years everyone!

Will definitely get back onto tracking my calories around 1700-1800 calories a day! The past few weeks I've ate around my maintenance calories since I was tired from work, the holidays (probably overestimated), & decided today would be the last day to eat at maintenance for awhile. I am a little miffed that I might gain a pound or two back & derail my progress by a week or two, but proud that I haven't outright binged for awhile. My maintenance days have been weighed out on the food scale & every morsel is accounted for.

Finally dug into the Reese's Pound Cups I bought & ate one. The old me would have ate both of them in one sitting, but I was satisfied just eating the one. Definitely a good ratio of chocolate & peanut butter. Going to finish the night off with a pizza from Aldis that has spinach & goat cheese.
  • melissafeagins
    melissafeagins Posts: 1,421 Member
    Options
    I am exhausted. We went to a hot power yoga class to benefit our local Alzheimer's Society. $10 donation for 60:minutes taught by a teacher in training. It wasn't had for her first time teaching, but t she went over by 10 minutes. In a 98 degree studio, that's a lot.
    I ate an entire GF pizza for dinner. 960 calories worth and I don't regret it. I am still under 1580 total calories for today.
  • crosbylee
    crosbylee Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    I chucked logging anything pretty much for the last few weeks. I can't remember the last day I completed and closed out. My former good habits have gone out the window. The craziness of the year is over and time to get back to what I need to do. I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday and new year.
  • melissafeagins
    Options
    crosbylee wrote: »
    I chucked logging anything pretty much for the last few weeks. I can't remember the last day I completed and closed out. My former good habits have gone out the window. The craziness of the year is over and time to get back to what I need to do. I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday and new year.

Same. I will get back on track tomorrow. I am having a carb fest for my birthday today.
  • melissafeagins
    Options
    I had to do an e-visit with my doctor this morning as my bronchitis seems to be back, which is not cool. And @Beka3695 is still down with her back so I have decided on a long hike here in town for Saturday and she and I will meet up in Chattanooga some other time. Tamara is a good excuse to go when we would both enjoy it more.
  • Lois_1989
    Lois_1989 Posts: 6,410 Member
    Options

Same. I will get back on track tomorrow. I am having a carb fest for my birthday today.

Happy Birthday!! Hope you enjoy all the carbs! I also hope the bronchitis clears up, not a fun present on your birthday.

I’m back on track on Monday. We have leftover Christmas food in the flat and although it’s not much I don’t want to waste the food or the money buying the food.
  • crosbylee
    Options

Happy Birthday, Mel!!!! Enjoy those carbs. I am working on just focusing on other things and not food. Friday is garbage day, so time to clean out the fridge.
  • spamarie
    spamarie Posts: 2,825 Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    Watching the new year day Dr who special, and who knew there was a bit of monster (won't tell you what cos spoilers) buried under Sheffield town hall. I got married there!
  • melissafeagins
    Options

Happy Birthday, Mel!!!! Enjoy those carbs. I am working on just focusing on other things and not food. Friday is garbage day, so time to clean out the fridge.

I do have to clean out the fridge today, tomorrow is garbage day.
  • kelly_c_77
    kelly_c_77 Posts: 5,658 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday, Mel! Yay for carbs! Boo to bronchitis!
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options

Happy birthday & you definitely deserve to have a carbfest on this day!
  • Italian_Buju
    Italian_Buju Posts: 8,030 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday Mel!
    Hope you have a fabulous day!

Today is moving day for me!

I havent slept all night!
  • melissafeagins
    Options
    Good luck with the move, Nicole!!
    And thanks for the birthday wishes.
  • crosbylee
    Options
    I confess to eating a whole frozen pizza last night after being trapped in our barn by the cows for an hour in my attempt to feed my chickens. Finally got to feed the birds, then got followed back to the house by the cows. Nothing like having five full grown 1200+lb animals trailing you to make you nervous.
  • Lois_1989
    Lois_1989 Posts: 6,410 Member
    Options
    I confess to eating a whole frozen pizza last night after being trapped in our barn by the cows for an hour in my attempt to feed my chickens. Finally got to feed the birds, then got followed back to the house by the cows. Nothing like having five full grown 1200+lb animals trailing you to make you nervous.

How did they manage to trap you?! :# yeah, I’m not sure I would be happy about that situation either
  • crosbylee
    Options
    Lois_1989 wrote: »

How did they manage to trap you?! :# yeah, I’m not sure I would be happy about that situation either

I walked out to the barn, it is enclosed and I was inside. They were parked right outside the door and would not move. I managed to feed them a bit, but it is never enough.
  • crosbylee
    Options
    Beka3695 wrote: »
    Day 5 of the Spinal Situation

So- I have a familiar pain in my right ankle... this encouraged me to call the practice where my doc used to be - I can’t get in to see my doc till 1/11.

When I called they pretty much suggested calling dr G- my old doc that i love. Advised I did but can't get in till next Friday and I am in pain and can hardly move. They said that was a miracle that I got an appointment in just a week - usually it takes over a month to get in.

I have an apt at my old practice tomorrow as a stop gap till next Friday when I see dr G. The scheduled all but said Dr G was a better surgeon than their current staff.

I am so afraid of another back surgery.

Oh, I hope it isn't necessary. Any type of back surgery makes me nervous. I know things have improved over the years, but anyone working around my spinal cord makes me anxious.
  • melissafeagins
    Options

There's really not. I remember being 3 and going into the barn with my dad the first time. I was scared spineless. By the time I was 4, I was milking at least 1 cow a day. I was slower than my grandmother, but we had a couple of cows in my childhood who hated full size people, but would stand completely still for me.