Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• melissafeagins
    melissafeagins Posts: 1,421 Member
    Options
    Beka3695 wrote: »
    Found it.

That is not too far from me at all! I’m having back issues today - if it clears up then absolutely. I’ll be a walker tho - I haven’t really ran in a month.

Yay! You found it. I will definitely be a walker. My back and ankles won't put up with running. Tamara is moving back to school on Friday, so I can crash in her dorm. We can do the walk and then eat at Community Pie, which is a good little pizza joint. It's $15 to register on race day so I will check in with you mid-week and make a decision. :)
  • Susieq_1994
    Susieq_1994 Posts: 5,361 Member
    Options
    Found it.

That is not too far from me at all! I’m having back issues today - if it clears up then absolutely. I’ll be a walker tho - I haven’t really ran in a month.

Yay! You found it. I will definitely be a walker. My back and ankles won't put up with running. Tamara is moving back to school on Friday, so I can crash in her dorm. We can do the walk and then eat at Community Pie, which is a good little pizza joint. It's $15 to register on race day so I will check in with you mid-week and make a decision. :)

Ooh, Confessions thread meetup! How exciting! :smiley:
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options
    That is a bummer, Anne Marie. It does sound fun but you are probably right, you would be so stressed about being separated from Ellie it wouldn't be fun in the end. Too bad you can't take the caregiver to the hotel too so you could run up and check on the kids, then go back to the party...
  • Oberon21
    Options
    Found it.

Ooh, Confessions thread meetup! How exciting! :smiley:

I know! We haven't had one of those in a while!
  • melissafeagins
    Options
    spamarie wrote: »
    I am definitely NOT going to the new years eve wedding on Monday.

Bit bummed as I would have enjoyed a night away in a hotel, ballroom dancing in the Blackpool Tower Ballroom and some posh food. But none of it is child friendly and although I've got willing childcare cover, Ellie just isn't ready. Still inconsistent sleep, will only take boob at night, been ill this week and now she is teething too! We were going to push the night bottle these past two weeks in preparation, but our little ambulance adventure nixed that idea!

Ironically, husband is going (he has to, it's his sister's wedding and he's the witness) and will not enjoy any of the things I would have!

So sorry. I hope Ellie gets over her virus or whatever. Teeth are annoying when they're coming into someone else's mouth. I remember asking my mom why Tamara had to scream at me about it. She handed me a bottle of vanilla extract and told me to stop using Orajel. She still cried, but the vanilla numbed her mouth for longer at a time.
  • Italian_Buju
    Italian_Buju Posts: 8,030 Member
    Options
    spamarie wrote: »
    I am definitely NOT going to the new years eve wedding on Monday.

Bit bummed as I would have enjoyed a night away in a hotel, ballroom dancing in the Blackpool Tower Ballroom and some posh food. But none of it is child friendly and although I've got willing childcare cover, Ellie just isn't ready. Still inconsistent sleep, will only take boob at night, been ill this week and now she is teething too! We were going to push the night bottle these past two weeks in preparation, but our little ambulance adventure nixed that idea!

Ironically, husband is going (he has to, it's his sister's wedding and he's the witness) and will not enjoy any of the things I would have!

Oh I am sorry! This sucks!
  • kelly_c_77
    kelly_c_77 Posts: 5,658 Member
    Options
    Happy New Years Eve!
  • raymax4
    raymax4 Posts: 6,070 Member
    Options
    Oberon21 wrote: »
    This is my office today. One section of it. I the only soul here. I love working this week!

16ao46aendyi.jpg

Nice!
  • Oberon21
    Options
    kelly_c_77 wrote: »
    Happy New Years Eve!

Ditto!
  • Lois_1989
    Lois_1989 Posts: 6,410 Member
    Options
    HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

Looking to forward starting a fresh new year with more energy and enthusiasm than I left the last one. :#
  • Lillymoo01
    Lillymoo01 Posts: 2,865 Member
    Options
    My confession...

New Year arrived with lots of fireworks and messages. My thoughts;
    "Just shut the hell up and let me go back to sleep."

I am such a party animal.
  • Italian_Buju
    Italian_Buju Posts: 8,030 Member
    Options
    Happy New Year all....I am looking forward to 2019! Two days to my move!
  • Oberon21
    Options
    Lois_1989 wrote: »
    HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

Looking to forward starting a fresh new year with more energy and enthusiasm than I left the last one. :#

Ditto! I am mentally psyched for 2019. I think it will be a good one!
  • kelly_c_77
    kelly_c_77 Posts: 5,658 Member
    Options
    Happy New Year!!
  • spamarie
    spamarie Posts: 2,825 Member
    Options
    Lillymoo01 wrote: »
    My confession...

New Year arrived with lots of fireworks and messages. My thoughts;
    "Just shut the hell up and let me go back to sleep."

I am such a party animal.

You are in the right place with us. We too are all legendary party animals. 😉
  • raymax4
    Options
    Happy New Year my friends
  • raymax4
    Options
    I could list a hundred reasons why I’m gaining weight in record speed... but I know it’s because I have been slacking in exercise and logging my food.)
  • melissafeagins
    Options
    Happy New Year, pals!!!
  • Lois_1989
    Lois_1989 Posts: 6,410 Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    New Year weigh-in wasn’t too tragic in the end. I only put on 2lbs -ish