Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• spamarie
    spamarie Posts: 2,825 Member
    edited July 2019
    Options
    @kellyjellybellyjelly I did Cedar Point a few years ago (I missed the queen's diamond jubilee for it - bad Brit!) and I can highly recommend. I am useless at remembering ride names but yes, the woodie was massive and awesome. We never did fail to crest on the tall one (millennium force??) and I also secretly wanted to go backwards. I actually preferred Cedar Point's tall coaster to Kingda Ka at six flags (did that on the same trip). The airtime hill at the end was better. I haven't ridden a coaster in a few years what with being pregnant all the time. I really want to now!!
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    crosbylee wrote: »
    I feel like I am getting back to a size where I would feel comfortable getting on a coaster. I shied away from them as I got bigger. I miss riding them.

Awesome!!!
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    We actually have curbside pick-up but it only comes every other week. Garbage comes weekly.

I need recycle to come weekly and garbage every other week! :D

Same! It's amazing how fast the recycling fills up compared to the garbage.
  • spamarie
    Options
    Uh oh I've just discovered Minecraft and that is right up my alley. How many hours will I waste on this? Actually not so many as the other half has discovered it too and we share computers.
  • melissafeagins
    melissafeagins Posts: 1,421 Member
    Options
    spamarie wrote: »
    Uh oh I've just discovered Minecraft and that is right up my alley. How many hours will I waste on this? Actually not so many as the other half has discovered it too and we share computers.

My kids love that game. Tyler was playing when I walked through the den just now.
  • spamarie
    Options
    Weight lose stalled this week and I remained exactly the same. Can't say I'm surprised, we've had four terrible nights of sleep in a row with barely a three hour stretch between them and mama needs chocolate when she's tired! But I'm down 8lbs in 50 days, I'll take that!
  • Crafty_camper123
    Crafty_camper123 Posts: 1,440 Member
    Options
    I went to Busch Gardens (Tampa, FL) last week... And recently discovered I get motion sickness on those as well as rickety fair rides. :L Oh Well . The hubbs kept trying to convince me that actual roller coasters are nothing like carnival rides and that I would probably be fine. I had to time my rides out to one an hour and wait a full hour after meals too. At least there's cool animals to look at in between!

So my weight loss has come to a screeching halt since last year.. But I have had 4 people in the last month comment on how much weight I've lost? I'm not sure if it's just taken a year for people to really notice, or if since I am eating less yeast (newly diagnosed allergy) that my stomach is less poofy and that's what people are noticing?? Either way guess I'll ltake it!
  • spamarie
    Options
    Apologies in advance for the racist, homophobic, chauvinistic buffoon who's just become British PM. In our defense, we didn't actually vote for him as a nation, but yeah, it's going to be a pretty embarrassing few months! There endeth the politics for now, I just feel the need to wash my hands of him early on.
  • Crafty_camper123
    Crafty_camper123 Posts: 1,440 Member
    Options
    That guy was amazing! I hope he makes it far into the competition... Anyone else think he looks like Swedish Jesus though?
  • Italian_Buju
    Italian_Buju Posts: 8,030 Member
    Options
    Apologies in advance for the racist, homophobic, chauvinistic buffoon who's just become British PM. In our defense, we didn't actually vote for him as a nation, but yeah, it's going to be a pretty embarrassing few months! There endeth the politics for now, I just feel the need to wash my hands of him early on.

Oh, Trump is PM over there now too? :|
  • melissafeagins
    Options

It's okay. At least you have a classy queen with really cute grandkids to make up for him 😊
  • spamarie
    Options

Oh, Trump is PM over there now too? :|

Pretty much!
  • spamarie
    Options
    It's too hot and I'm sleep deprived and starting to fall off the wagon. You'd think hot weather would put me off chocolate but apparently not! Hoping to stay the same this week at best.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options

Don't know anything about the Prime Minister, but was reading a link about the Queen having a fan (gasp a fan lol) & there was a picture of the two of them together. He has hair that looks like Jim Carrey In Dumb & Dumber.

0_Boris-Johnson-becomes-PM.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTlP1yCeP-UNRQqWRTWKqBaPm6BTcTLWlhyvvAWQJAxsymP-nvlwA
  • Italian_Buju
    Italian_Buju Posts: 8,030 Member
    Options
    Yesterday at the gym, I went into the sauna and there was a dude in a full sweat suit in there. When he got up to leave, you could hear a plastic bag crinkling under his clothes :#
  • Just_Ceci
    Just_Ceci Posts: 5,926 Member
    Options
    Yesterday at the gym, I went into the sauna and there was a dude in a full sweat suit in there. When he got up to leave, you could hear a plastic bag crinkling under his clothes :#

:D
  • melissafeagins
    Options
    I think I hate the first week of school more than 8th grader does.