Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• marinemom1977
    marinemom1977 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Confession: I get really really excited when I poop before breakfast.

I won't weigh myself every morning until after I've pooped.

Me too! And completely naked! !
  • FluffySandwich
    FluffySandwich Posts: 1,293 Member
    Options
    My mom was the school nurse at my school when I was in 5th grade. One time I faked being sick during a test because I didn't know one of the questions. Went to go see my mom and asked her the question I didn't know, and she gave it to me. Looking back it seems weird to do that just over one question.

Confession: On Sundays I get up early to go to work and I usually don't eat anything until I get back at night, which can be at 7 PM. My appetite is completely killed during the day and I'm so busy that I usually don't have the time to eat anyway. Needless to stay, I am extremely hungry when I get home.
  • JulieAnneFIU
    JulieAnneFIU Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I banked up 2000 maintenance calories and will well overshoot that between today and yesterday and I caved and ate my moms bread knowing I'm allergic to wheat and I didn't get sick! She said it's because it was made with mother's love. Works for me, I missed bread! Back to reality tomorrow but I'm enjoying today.
  • lokepa
    lokepa Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I am addicted to Jax cheese curls. So addicted, in fact, I have to cover my eyes when I walk past them in the supermarket so they don't 'magically' end up in the cart. My son thinks I am both sad and insane.

Also, I haven't had soda in over two years... but every few months I dream about drinking it. Had the last dream a few days ago. In the dream I didn't realize I was drinking a huge Dr. Pepper until I was halfway through, and was disappointed in myself for drinking it... I was disappointed in myself IN MY DREAM. Thing is, I really have to real desire to drink it except maybe two or three times a year - super hot outside... see someone having a cold (insert favorite beverage here)...and I might think about it, but don't otherwise care.
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options
    No confession. Just Happy Easter all!
  • LBuehrle8
    LBuehrle8 Posts: 4,044 Member
    Options
    pofoster21 wrote: »
    No confession. Just Happy Easter all!

Second this- enjoy yourselves today and let's get back on it tomorrow!!
  • Kalici
    Kalici Posts: 685 Member
    Options
    lokepa wrote: »
    I am addicted to Jax cheese curls. So addicted, in fact, I have to cover my eyes when I walk past them in the supermarket so they don't 'magically' end up in the cart. My son thinks I am both sad and insane.

Also, I haven't had soda in over two years... but every few months I dream about drinking it. Had the last dream a few days ago. In the dream I didn't realize I was drinking a huge Dr. Pepper until I was halfway through, and was disappointed in myself for drinking it... I was disappointed in myself IN MY DREAM. Thing is, I really have to real desire to drink it except maybe two or three times a year - super hot outside... see someone having a cold (insert favorite beverage here)...and I might think about it, but don't otherwise care.

I have dreams where I'm convinced I smoked a cigarette and I wake up mad and disappointed in myself. They're extremely vivid dreams. I only occasionally have an urge to smoke a cigarette again as well.
  • smashley_mashley
    smashley_mashley Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    LBuehrle8 wrote: »
    Confession: I bought the White Chocolate Dreams peanut butter online. Had to see what all the fuss is about

What'd you think?!

I am still waiting for it from Amazon... :#

• Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    I'm already over my goal and I haven't even had our Easter dinner yet. And I'm still hungry. PMS from ****. I don't even understand how it's physically possible to eat that much and still be hungry. At this rate I'm going to get close to last month's record of 4200 calories in a day (from food. I don't even drink!). It's ridiculous and it's pissing me off. I started off making good choices but I reached the 'I don't give a **** anymore' stage 30 minutes ago.

My confession is that I'm kinda glad this happened on Easter, at least I won't have Easter dinner AND a crazy hunger day. I can always lose whatever I gain, if I do, in the next couple weeks (my birthday is next week but at least I'll probably be able to save calories for that once PMS is over).
  • LBuehrle8
    Options
    Kalici wrote: »

I have dreams where I'm convinced I smoked a cigarette and I wake up mad and disappointed in myself. They're extremely vivid dreams. I only occasionally have an urge to smoke a cigarette again as well.

I do this with alcohol! I quit drinking about three months ago and I have dreams where I drink so much I black out and I wake up freaking out! It's so crazy!
  • paulaviki
    paulaviki Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    Eaten.so.much.chocolate.today. :#

• LBuehrle8
    Options
    paulaviki wrote: »

Me too, my stomach kind of hurts
  • lemurcat12
    lemurcat12 Posts: 30,886 Member
    Options
    Kalici wrote: »

I do this with alcohol! I quit drinking about three months ago and I have dreams where I drink so much I black out and I wake up freaking out! It's so crazy!

I quit drinking 5 years ago, and still have these from time to time.
  • dearmrsowl
    dearmrsowl Posts: 151 Member
    Options

I only had two teeny-tiny chocolate eggs so far and for it to stay that way I will have to hide the two gigantic chocolate bunnies sitting on the table somewhere (and hopefully forget about them in a couple of days).

• paulaviki
    paulaviki Posts: 678 Member
    Options

I could eat more, but I won't!

I've very much over indulged the last two days and I'm hoping I've somehow managed to eat at maintenance over the week so I won't have gained. I know I've been bad and I probably will see a gain due to that and water retention etc but I've lost every week for 12 weeks and don't want that streak to end.

Although obviously not enough to stop me pigging out this weekend! :o
  • LBuehrle8
    Options

I could eat more, but I won't!

I've very much over indulged the last two days and I'm hoping I've somehow managed to eat at maintenance over the week so I won't have gained. I know I've been bad and I probably will see a gain due to that and water retention etc but I've lost every week for 12 weeks and don't want that streak to end.

Although obviously not enough to stop me pigging out this weekend! :o

Lost every week for 12 weeks is amazing already! I don't have much to lose and as fast as I was able to put the weight on its coming off slowly but it's better than nothing and I knew if I deprived myself today I'd end up binging at another time so I jumped in with both feet!
  • smashley_mashley
    smashley_mashley Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    I made it to the gym today and was running on the indoor track. There are three lanes on the track and slower people are to keep to the inside. I find a lot of people don't look behind them when crossing lanes to exit the track. Today I was running in the middle lane and was about two strides behind a young lady on the inside lane. Sure enough she didn't look behind her when crossing and my confession is, is that I wanted to speed up just slightly so I could knock her on her *kitten* for being so oblivious to her surroundings. Maybe it would have taught her a lesson
  • LBuehrle8
    Options
    I made it to the gym today and was running on the indoor track. There are three lanes on the track and slower people are to keep to the inside. I find a lot of people don't look behind them when crossing lanes to exit the track. Today I was running in the middle lane and was about two strides behind a young lady on the inside lane. Sure enough she didn't look behind her when crossing and my confession is, is that I wanted to speed up just slightly so I could knock her on her *kitten* for being so oblivious to her surroundings. Maybe it would have taught her a lesson

I totally know what you're talking about people do that at my gym too and I don't get it! When I'm exiting off the track and I'm in the way of the flow it takes me a good couple minutes to cross (if it's a crowded day) as I don't want to get anyone's way or be plowed down!
  • Lefty1290
    Lefty1290 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    I'm 24 and my mom still makes us all Easter baskets (ages 17 to 38). What's most important is that I got my most favorite candy: an 11oz bag of plain m&m's.
  • allaboutthecake
    allaboutthecake Posts: 1,531 Member
    Options
    All this talk of Lindt makes me want to go to my local Artisan chocolate shop & indulge. I could die happy in that chocolatier's luscious yumminess.