Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• tulips_and_tea
    tulips_and_tea Posts: 5,711 Member
    Options
    I find it really hilarious actually that "everyone" is trying to find some "way to look" to be attractive to someone else.

It's like b**th, look the way YOU wanna look. Not the other way around.

For me personally, a guys personality is the first thing that attracts me to them, not physically. I notice all that *kitten* later after I am completely smitten. :3 lol

Same here. If someone asks me, "Do you think he is cute?" I always say I can't tell without getting to know him first.
  • ddrhellbunny
    ddrhellbunny Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    BZAH10 wrote: »
    I find it really hilarious actually that "everyone" is trying to find some "way to look" to be attractive to someone else.

For me personally, a guys personality is the first thing that attracts me to them, not physically. I notice all that *kitten* later after I am completely smitten. :3 lol

Same here. If someone asks me, "Do you think he is cute?" I always say I can't tell without getting to know him first.

That is my thought exactly. Like, do they look good? yeah sure.

But am I attracted to them? I dunno, I need to talk to them first.

I didn't become attracted to my boyfriend until after we had been friends for a few years and we spend time doing stuff together, then I noticed. oh *kitten*, he's hot. haha.

It's not always the same for guys, they really do look at a women physically, but the REAL attraction and emotion starts after they discover her personality. Just my 2 cents.
  • PoundChaser2
    PoundChaser2 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    JPW1990 wrote: »
    SAFCMDO wrote: »
    I can eat 32 jaffa cakes in one go

Jaffa cakes are one of those thy things I want to try someday, just so I get what people are talking about. Our import food section doesn't have them. Only problem is I'd be sick for a few days after.

I want to try them, too. I've seen Digestives and Hobnobs in the import section of a local grocery store. I'm almost afraid to try them because if I like them, I'd probably down 32 of them in one go as well. :)

Just FYI... They're amazingly delicious. Only the McVities ones though, the rest taste like cardboard. And the chocolate covered digestives.... Mmmmmm.

Don't do it ......those things are so darn good and you cant stop at one.
  • KylerJaye
    KylerJaye Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    My confession today. I cried too much last night watching Greys Anatomy and I woke up and still feel crappy about it.

Maybe I have been single too long :(

i watched it this morning and sobbed uncontrollably at work, which was awesome....
    next weeks episode is two hours. and i'll probably be crying for both hours...and some time after that...
  • lemurcat12
    lemurcat12 Posts: 30,886 Member
    Options

I will have opinions on whether someone I don't know is cute or not, but it's totally overridden by personality once I know him or her.
  • ShibaEars
    ShibaEars Posts: 3,928 Member
    Options
    lemurcat12 wrote: »

I will have opinions on whether someone I don't know is cute or not, but it's totally overridden by personality once I know him or her.

Yes, I was trying to type a response but this is the wording I was looking for :smiley:
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    My confession today. I cried too much last night watching Greys Anatomy and I woke up and still feel crappy about it.

I stayed up last night to watch it because I knew it was going to be big. Took me forever to fall asleep after. I'm still a mess about it.

The funniest thing? I often end up crushing on guys that are NOT my type.
  • AgentOrangeJuice
    AgentOrangeJuice Posts: 1,069 Member
    Options
    The science behind lightsabers says they don't get hot until they make contact with solid matter. The conundrum with this is how can you tell how hot it is without sticking a thermometer in it?
  • ddrhellbunny
    ddrhellbunny Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »

I stayed up last night to watch it because I knew it was going to be big. Took me forever to fall asleep after. I'm still a mess about it.

The funniest thing? I often end up crushing on guys that are NOT my type.

That has happened to me more times then I care to admit.
  • almondbutterbay
    almondbutterbay Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    It's three pm and I just realized I've spent all day crying because I feel bad about myself -_- This is getting crazy, I think I need to get some sort of help.
  • ncsunset1998
    ncsunset1998 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm really curious, what is the purpose of the trash bag?

I sweat like a dog. (lol not literally) I wore them my first time around when I was losing weight.

If it helps so be it . I may try it so ty for the tip
    !
  • ncsunset1998
    ncsunset1998 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    If it helped you that is great! I may try it!!! So ty very much!
  • cranor130
    cranor130 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    It's three pm and I just realized I've spent all day crying because I feel bad about myself -_- This is getting crazy, I think I need to get some sort of help.
    You are wonderful as you are. I am sorry you are feeling bad. Take Care. Laura
  • ShibaEars
    ShibaEars Posts: 3,928 Member
    Options
    The science behind lightsabers says they don't get hot until they make contact with solid matter. The conundrum with this is how can you tell how hot it is without sticking a thermometer in it?

Infrared camera?
  • tulips_and_tea
    Options

I'm sorry! Yes, try to find someone to talk to or whatever helps. If that is your dog in your picture pretty sure he/she would be willing to play or go for a walk to perk you up!
  • JPW1990
    JPW1990 Posts: 2,424 Member
    Options

Measure changes to the ambient temperature around them with different baselines to see if there is any change in air temp?
  • tulips_and_tea
    Options
    lemurcat12 wrote: »

Yes, that is a good way to word it. I agree with this as well.
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    I've been thinking about pop tarts since yesterday. Told my husband about the pop tart/ice cream combo. We both went ...
    homer-drool.gif
  • almondbutterbay
    almondbutterbay Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    cranor130 wrote: »
    You are wonderful as you are. I am sorry you are feeling bad. Take Care. Laura

I'm sorry! Yes, try to find someone to talk to or whatever helps. If that is your dog in your picture pretty sure he/she would be willing to play or go for a walk to perk you up!

Thank you both! Yes, I just need to pry myself off the internet and focus on something else.
  • MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,722 Member
    Options
    I'm in a horrible mood today and I hate everything and everyone. It will do me well to stay out of here today because I might say something I'll regret.