What nobody tells you about losing weight

Options

Replies

• Alidecker
    Alidecker Posts: 1,262 Member
    Options
    All the posts about the joys of shopping make me a little sad. I still don't like it, I can shop in any store I want, I don't have to go to the plus size section or special store or anything anymore, I just don't enjoy it. I thought I would, I guess I am just not a shopper.
  • petersonma
    petersonma Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I've chosen to work with a personal trainer and started just before Christmas this year. The other morning while doing one of my exercises, I suddenly realized and told him I am getting definition in my arms. He just smiled and said we were doing good things for me.
  • trailgirl777
    trailgirl777 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the responses! Further luck on our journeys

• workin_onit
    workin_onit Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I had to get a link taken out of my watch because it was slamming around on my wrist! Too big.... :smiley:
  • triddering
    triddering Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I had to get a link taken out of my watch because it was slamming around on my wrist! Too big.... :smiley:

That happened with me too! It was awesome!
  • triddering
    triddering Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I have just started noticing my hand veins and tendons pop out a bit on the top of my hand!
  • 2307dee
    2307dee Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    triddering wrote: »
    I have just started noticing my hand veins and tendons pop out a bit on the top of my hand!

This! I have always had small wrists and hands, but in the past week or so I've noticed when I move my fingers it's like the workings of a piano! Never noticed that before. Ever
  • Angelfire365
    Angelfire365 Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    abatonfan wrote: »
    This is from what happened yesterday:
    Shopping for bras with your triple/quadruple-D sister is interesting when you're now in kid's bra sizes. She thought it was hilarious that I lost a ton of weight in my chest, and my size is rarely covered by most bra designers (28-30A/B, depending on how it's cut. I ended up shopping in the kid's section at Walmart). It's a PITA finding bras in tiny sizes that aren't designed for a 10 year old or aren't ridiculously padded, but I'm happy that I got 6 bras for less than the cost of one bra at Victoria's secret (even though most of them could be classified as training bras).

Honestly, I'm happy I don't need to worry about securing my chest while jogging. :D

Just finished buying a new sports bra because I've lost another cup size in weight. I can't even go to Victoria's Secret; I've got to go to a specialty store and blow $80 on a 34-H. Just so the treadmills next to me don't fill with young men the minute I start running.

I'm super jealous... :s
  • Alidecker
    Alidecker Posts: 1,262 Member
    Options
    abatonfan wrote: »
    This is from what happened yesterday:
    Shopping for bras with your triple/quadruple-D sister is interesting when you're now in kid's bra sizes. She thought it was hilarious that I lost a ton of weight in my chest, and my size is rarely covered by most bra designers (28-30A/B, depending on how it's cut. I ended up shopping in the kid's section at Walmart). It's a PITA finding bras in tiny sizes that aren't designed for a 10 year old or aren't ridiculously padded, but I'm happy that I got 6 bras for less than the cost of one bra at Victoria's secret (even though most of them could be classified as training bras).

Honestly, I'm happy I don't need to worry about securing my chest while jogging. :D

Just finished buying a new sports bra because I've lost another cup size in weight. I can't even go to Victoria's Secret; I've got to go to a specialty store and blow $80 on a 34-H. Just so the treadmills next to me don't fill with young men the minute I start running.

I'm super jealous... :s

I'm right there with you on that one. Lost 100+ pounds and I and still 34-G
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!