What nobody tells you about losing weight

Replies

• tapwaters wrote: »
    Has anyone else noticed how uncomfortable hard chairs are? My back hurts against the back and my butt hurts against the seat. Getting bony all over.

Definitely! :'(
  • elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,287 Member
    suzan159 wrote: »
    How rejuvenating it can be, both literally and figuratively! Anyone feeling hesitant about even trying anymore to get fitter if they are in their 50s, 60s, etc might find this encouraging. I was experiencing nightly acid reflux, plantar fasciitis, and various other problems including just general fatigue and less flexibility. I attributed it to aging. But I have lost 37 pounds in 2016 and the acid reflux and plantar fasciitis seem to be pretty much gone. I have more energy and my body feels more limber. It actually makes me feel like my younger self and that is quite a gift to have given myself.

I hate to admit that i've suffered from Planter fascists for the past two years. I keep trying different things to fix it..and I hope losing 20 pounds will do the trick. LIving with nagging pain everyday..makes me feel old.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!