What nobody tells you about losing weight

Replies

• MsMaeFlowers
    MsMaeFlowers Posts: 261 Member
    edited July 2017
    Alidecker wrote: »
    Your pets will lose weight. We don't feed many scraps because it's not good for them...But they have never liked veggies or fruits, only processed stuff. So now they get NO scraps! Plus, when you are more active you interact with them more!!

Mine also gets better walks. He is pretty funny, he begs fro blueberries, strawberries and apples. He is fairly health conscience :)

Mine like peas, carrots, spinach, pretty much any veggie I eat - they eat. They really like snap peas though.
  • tabletop_joe
    tabletop_joe Posts: 455 Member
    rednote49 wrote: »
    Yup so the OP could be swinging for the fences and missing the perfectly nice women who are occupying the field even if they aren't his type

It's not even about missing them. They are not even/rarely/only as an after thought ever looking at in the first place.

ucwxkudi34qz.png
    (Source: https://theblog.okcupid.com/the-case-for-an-older-woman-99d8cabacdf5)

Whoa! That's eye-opening.
  • drbeanie2000
    drbeanie2000 Posts: 81 Member
    kenyonhaff wrote: »
    You will get dizzy and light-headed after standing up too fast. Not as much of you to carry!

Uh if that is happening a lot that is not a sign of health. I would be concerned.

That happens to me sometimes because I've always had - not matter what - low blood pressure.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!