What nobody tells you about losing weight

Options

Replies

• Speziface
    Speziface Posts: 1,687 Member
    Options
    orangegato wrote: »
    Speziface wrote: »
    I know what you mean. I'd lost 25 pounds but none of it from my face. But when I lost the next five people started noticing I'd been losing weight because that's when it came off my face. At the 50 pounds lost mark I'm still waiting for the love handles to go....

There are love handles in that profile pic???

Right at the bottom; just above the pants.
  • Speziface
    Speziface Posts: 1,687 Member
    Options
    Piqueaboo wrote: »

That on some days I feel exactly how I looked before I started, and my brain categorically refuses to put things into perspective, regardless of what I know.

This.
  • orangegato
    orangegato Posts: 6,570 Member
    Options
    orangegato wrote: »
    I know what you mean. I'd lost 25 pounds but none of it from my face. But when I lost the next five people started noticing I'd been losing weight because that's when it came off my face. At the 50 pounds lost mark I'm still waiting for the love handles to go....

There are love handles in that profile pic???

Right at the bottom; just above the pants.

Well then I wish to have love handles like yours!! (Because I don't see them)
  • zelminashibby
    zelminashibby Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Piqueaboo wrote: »
    How much more room you have in your closet - all your clothes are smaller now, so take less room ^^

This also applies to suitcases and hanging laundry to dry. It all takes up so much less space.

so true !!!!!!
    So much space on the clothing line :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!