What nobody tells you about losing weight

Options

Replies

• katiepulcini
    katiepulcini Posts: 61 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Woah, I was reading these and skipped to the last page to find penises? What did I miss? :D
  • Alidecker
    Alidecker Posts: 1,262 Member
    Options

[/quote]

Also, the cold, oh my lord the cold. I've never been a cold person, I used to wear short sleeves in winter and now I'm constantly wearing long sleeves. How bad is it going to be once I'm at goal?

[ quote]

I am also cold all the time. I have a space heater in my office that I use almost every day. It has been this way for the last 4 years!

• DataSeven
    DataSeven Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    That moment when you can climb up the stairs without holding on the handrail. Amazing.
  • Clo747
    Clo747 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Woah, I was reading these and skipped to the last page to find penises? What did I miss? :D

Snap! Lol...ahhh, the internet is a fun place...
  • Sunshine1337
    Sunshine1337 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    - That eating healthy, veggies & low fat, lean meats) can mean eating a lot of food - some days I am just tired of eating, and still don't reach my calorie goal.
    - Those who have seen me go up and down over the years are not saying anything about my weight loss (and they never say anything about the gains either)
    - Working out makes you smaller even when the weight loss is not so great.
    - Sometimes your friends need to change to enable your goals (aka no more drinking night out with the girls.)

Perfect! There are days I have to work at reaching my 1240 calorie goal & I like to eat! Eating tons of fresh veggies, lean protein, yogurt, nuts, fruit and whole grains like quinoa.
    People I haven't seen in awhile have not reacted to my 40 lb loss. Building our own self confidence has become important.
  • Sunshine1337
    Sunshine1337 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    To really like who you are becoming, a strange and welcome inner happiness that radiates at your commitment and power as we continue pushing forward.
    To get excited about fitting into some favorite clothes that were way to small or tight ....then finding out they become too big! Finding new healthy recipes and sneaking them on friends and family who like them.
  • ibamosaserreinas
    ibamosaserreinas Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    earlnabby wrote: »
    You don't have to worry about accidentally shrinking a garment in the wash. Just wait a few weeks or so and you can wear it again!

Love this comment! And true with one of my cotton dresses from New York & Co.
  • 2ledbetter
    2ledbetter Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    @DataSeven Being able to climb a set of stairs without holding on and being able to breath at the top. Lol
  • samantha0131
    samantha0131 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    *how good it feels tobe supportive of others weight loss goals. I love cheering others on, it inspires me to stay healthy!
    *how addictive working out can be
    *that u may have some loose skin, depending on amount of weight loss
    *how fun it is to find a variety of clothes in your size!
    Very addicting!! Adding you!!!

• icemaiden37
    icemaiden37 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    gyal3 wrote: »
    if u are genetically predisposed to big breasts, they wont decrease with weight loss, unfortunately >:)

Yes - and as your back, waist, hips and everything else shrinks they end up looking even more ridiculously out of proportion!
  • smuller73
    smuller73 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    kgb6days wrote: »
    How cold you get without a thick pad of insulation
    OMG this ^
    Am currently freezing my a@@ off as it's winter here in South Africa and I have been used to a thicker layer of insulation the past few years.
  • Kalici
    Kalici Posts: 685 Member
    Options
    That your super comfortable chair might end up feeling way too big and like you're attempting to sit on a bag of rocks.
  • teresa_garcia29
    teresa_garcia29 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    How you just can't sit there anymore because you have so much energy and just have to get up and move around or something..
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!