I need clean eating motivation and friends!

Options
1272829303133»

Replies

• snowflake954
    snowflake954 Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys--I live in Italy and we don't have all that stuff--it has to be made from scratch, and peanut butter is hard to find. Before I would start, just wanted to know. We do have Nutella though, since the founder of Ferrero was Italian. Note: he just died 2 weeks ago. I guess I will have to do some inventive baking--it won't be the first time. B)
  • Bry_Fitness70
    Bry_Fitness70 Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    "Dude, I'm such a rebel! Like this one time, a person criticized eating cookie dough, and I totally posted stuff about making and eating cookie dough on their thread! No, I seriously did!"

• PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    bw_conway wrote: »
    "Dude, I'm such a rebel! Like this one time, a person criticized eating cookie dough, and I totally posted stuff about making and eating cookie dough on their thread! No, I seriously did!"

*pat pat* There. That better? Needed some attention today?
  • Alyssa_Is_LosingIt
    Alyssa_Is_LosingIt Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options
    *pokes head in*

Russell-Crowe.gif

I should make those devil brownies.
  • Bry_Fitness70
    Bry_Fitness70 Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    PikaKnight wrote: »

I'm always looking for attention from people with Pokemon avatars and/or those without the ability to perceive sarcasm, hooray
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    PikaKnight wrote: »

I'm always looking for attention from people with Pokemon avatars and/or those without the ability to perceive sarcasm, hooray

Jon-Hamm-Sure-Thing.gif
  • KickinIt23
    KickinIt23 Posts: 24 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Femisfit wrote: »
    i love to support friends, but sometimes what I see them eat makes me cringe. Cookie dough for lunch? "I stayed under my calorie goal so it's okay" Does anyone do it "right?"

You could show them healthier options, such as sandwiches and vegetables, or even beef jerky. I am not sure what you mean by "right", but I am generally able to stay under my calorie goal by eating the same thing. You could suggest fun things like pretzels and strawberries. Share your food with them!!