I need clean eating motivation and friends!

Options

Replies

• J72FIT
    J72FIT Posts: 5,951 Member
    Options
    ndj1979 wrote: »
    I thought we agreed to let this thread die.....

Different clean eating thread. I know it gets confusing...

• ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    so now we have butthurt five thousand on page 21?
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,950 Member
    Options
    All words have meaning. But I was under the impression that this was a supportive community. Silly me. I was just trying to offer a different perspective based upon the original person's post. And now I'm looking for my tonsils, because a crap ton of people jumped down my throat. Where are they...oh, there they are. Lesson learned.

mi'lady, this was supportive. Validation for the sake of preserving feelings is not support. Sometimes, uncomfortable elephants need to be named, for the room to become aware. Word? word.

well, except for the miscer that got banned in ricky time. He wasn't supportive.
  • snowflake954
    snowflake954 Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    GothyFaery wrote: »
    SconnieCat wrote: »
    Once upon a time I gave my friends Diabetes with these Reese Cup, Cookie Dough Brownie Cupcake things I made.

You press store-bought cookie dough to the bottoms of a cupcake tin about 1/4 of the way up. Top with an upside down Reese cup, and then top THAT off with brownie batter (about 3/4 of the way up). Bake for 15-18 minutes in a preheated 350 degree oven.

It's heaven.

I can't believe no one has posted this yet...

ro7kqgow3m81.jpg

I personally think the Oreos taste better than Reese cups

ETD: I've heard these referred to as slutty brownies.

I need those in my life, and very soon <3 I don't like cake (I know, I'm a horrible person ;) ), so I think I will make these for my birthday instead! Thank you for the recipe!

Just for curiousity----anyone know how many calories are in those babes? :)
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    rshear1026 wrote: »
    Who needs a hug!? geez!!!

I think I'd rather have a slutty brownie. ;)
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    Options
    Once upon a time I gave my friends Diabetes with these Reese Cup, Cookie Dough Brownie Cupcake things I made.

You press store-bought cookie dough to the bottoms of a cupcake tin about 1/4 of the way up. Top with an upside down Reese cup, and then top THAT off with brownie batter (about 3/4 of the way up). Bake for 15-18 minutes in a preheated 350 degree oven.

It's heaven.

ro7kqgow3m81.jpg

I need those in my life, and very soon <3 I don't like cake (I know, I'm a horrible person ;) ), so I think I will make these for my birthday instead! Thank you for the recipe!

I'm going to guess between 400 and 500 calories. It's 1.5 cookie dough squares, which is probably about 200. 110 for the Reese's cup. Another 125ish for the brownie layer, depending on what kind you use.
  • Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    Options

It's heaven.

ro7kqgow3m81.jpg

I'm going to guess between 400 and 500 calories. It's 1.5 cookie dough squares, which is probably about 200. 110 for the Reese's cup. Another 125ish for the brownie layer, depending on what kind you use.

Sounds like a well spent 500 to me.

• queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options

It's heaven.

ro7kqgow3m81.jpg

Brownie mix = 130
    peanut butter cup = 210
    cookie dough = 75

Taking a wild *kitten* guess, very doable
  • williams969
    williams969 Posts: 2,528 Member
    Options

It's heaven.

ro7kqgow3m81.jpg

Let's see, 105 calories for the PB cup, ~150-200 for the brownie part, 100-150 for the cookie part. 355-455 calories each, based on the size you make them (I'm assuming "per serving" calories for boxed brownie and premade cookie dough).
  • Aviva92
    Aviva92 Posts: 2,333 Member
    Options

It's heaven.

ro7kqgow3m81.jpg

Let's see, 105 calories for the PB cup, ~150-200 for the brownie part, 100-150 for the cookie part. 355-455 calories each, based on the size you make them (I'm assuming "per serving" calories for boxed brownie and premade cookie dough).

oh cool, so if i take out the icky pb cup, it's only 250-350 calories. yay!
  • williams969
    Options
    Aviva92 wrote: »

It's heaven.

ro7kqgow3m81.jpg

;) Don't forget to donate that PB cup to MFP'ers "in need".
  • Aviva92
    Aviva92 Posts: 2,333 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Aviva92 wrote: »

It's heaven.

ro7kqgow3m81.jpg

;) Don't forget to donate that PB cup to MFP'ers "in need".

k. i'll try not to touch it too much as i fish it out.
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    edited February 2015
    Options
    It's interesting to see everyone's estimates-- there's a pretty wide range. Which is why food scales are important for a lot of people around here I guess.

eta: I've never actually used those cookie dough squares but one of my smallish chocolate chip cookies is 130 so that's the basis for my guess.
  • williams969
    Options
    It's interesting to see everyone's estimates-- there's a pretty wide range. Which is why food scales are important for a lot of people around here I guess.

eta: I've never actually used those cookie dough squares but one of my smallish chocolate chip cookies is 130 so that's the basis for my guess.

Mine was total "ball park" guesstimating, based on what would likely fit in my smallish, round muffin pans and what boxes/packages list for premade goods.

But yes, when I make these, I WILL be weighing the ingredients and using the Recipe Builder, and I will make them from scratch, anyway (except for the Reese's, I won't make those). Actually, I want them smaller (300 calorie range), so I can make a tower/sandwich thing w/ vanilla ice cream in the middle of two "brownies". OMG---My birthday NEEDS to come SOON!
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    Options

Mine was total "ball park" guesstimating, based on what would likely fit in my smallish, round muffin pans and what boxes/packages list for premade goods.

But yes, when I make these, I WILL be weighing the ingredients and using the Recipe Builder, and I will make them from scratch, anyway (except for the Reese's, I won't make those). Actually, I want them smaller (300 calorie range), so I can make a tower/sandwich thing w/ vanilla ice cream in the middle of two "brownies". OMG---My birthday NEEDS to come SOON!

Slacker. ;)
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    screen.pngAssuming these entries are correct of course. :)
  • SconnieCat
    SconnieCat Posts: 770 Member
    Options

I appreciate that you didn't share the sugar content. ;)
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    rshear1026 wrote: »
    Who needs a hug!? geez!!!

I think I'd rather have a slutty brownie. ;)

0fc.gif
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    edited February 2015
    Options

WOOHOO what do I win? Please say slutty brownies.