I need clean eating motivation and friends!

Options

Replies

• williams969
    williams969 Posts: 2,528 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    GothyFaery wrote: »
    SconnieCat wrote: »
    Once upon a time I gave my friends Diabetes with these Reese Cup, Cookie Dough Brownie Cupcake things I made.

You press store-bought cookie dough to the bottoms of a cupcake tin about 1/4 of the way up. Top with an upside down Reese cup, and then top THAT off with brownie batter (about 3/4 of the way up). Bake for 15-18 minutes in a preheated 350 degree oven.

It's heaven.

I can't believe no one has posted this yet...

ro7kqgow3m81.jpg

I personally think the Oreos taste better than Reese cups

ETD: I've heard these referred to as slutty brownies.

I need those in my life, and very soon <3 I don't like cake (I know, I'm a horrible person ;) ), so I think I will make these for my birthday instead! Thank you for the recipe!
  • Alyssa_Is_LosingIt
    Alyssa_Is_LosingIt Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options
    Once upon a time I gave my friends Diabetes with these Reese Cup, Cookie Dough Brownie Cupcake things I made.

You press store-bought cookie dough to the bottoms of a cupcake tin about 1/4 of the way up. Top with an upside down Reese cup, and then top THAT off with brownie batter (about 3/4 of the way up). Bake for 15-18 minutes in a preheated 350 degree oven.

It's heaven.

ro7kqgow3m81.jpg

Sweet mother of God...
  • Phoenix_Down
    Phoenix_Down Posts: 530 Member
    Options

It's heaven.

ro7kqgow3m81.jpg

14jw2l5.gif

Would I be dirty for saying I want these inside of me?
  • SconnieCat
    SconnieCat Posts: 770 Member
    Options

It's heaven.

ro7kqgow3m81.jpg

Yep! Those are the ones! Happy Diabetes, Everyone!
  • SconnieCat
    SconnieCat Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    bw_conway wrote: »
    I almost went to a French restaurant once, but then didn't. And this was while staying in Paris

I had fun once... it was awful.
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options

It's heaven.

ro7kqgow3m81.jpg

You're an eeeeeeevil woman :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
  • rshear1026
    Options
    Who needs a hug!? geez!!!
  • GothyFaery
    GothyFaery Posts: 762 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    emily_stew wrote: »

It's heaven.

ro7kqgow3m81.jpg

I now want to see if it would work to layer both an Oreo AND a peanut butter cup in there.
    Because I want to watch the world burn.

Next time I make them, I'm going to use the mini unwrapped Reese cups and crumbled Oreo cookies. I think that would be a much better Reese ratio. As they are, you don't get an even bite. With the unwraps, it would be a better distribution and then why not throw in Oreo crumbles just for good measure?
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Options

It's heaven.

ro7kqgow3m81.jpg

I now want to see if it would work to layer both an Oreo AND a peanut butter cup in there.
    Because I want to watch the world burn.

Next time I make them, I'm going to use the mini unwrapped Reese cups and crumbled Oreo cookies. I think that would be a much better Reese ratio. As they are, you don't get an even bite. With the unwraps, it would be a better distribution and then why not throw in Oreo crumbles just for good measure?

You, my friend, are a genius. An evil genius, but a genius nonetheless...
  • Aviva92
    Aviva92 Posts: 2,333 Member
    Options
    RivenV wrote: »
    RivenV wrote: »
    I had Oreos and coffee for breakfast today. I was in a hurry, I'm having a stressful week and it made me happy. I'm still on track to be under my calorie goal for the day. Haterz gonna hate!
    Edit: 2 Oreos. Not the whole box. Because moderation.

I just saw they have cookie dough stuffed oreos, I need to find these but until then I will suffer with cookie dough ice cream

What if... you put a little brownie batter into the bottom of muffin cups and put a cookie dough covered cookie dough oreo on top of the batter, and baked it? ... And then served it with cookie dough flavored ice cream with pieces of cookie dough in it... ?

Oh I need to try this! Think you may have given me my baking project for the weekend

Pics or it didn't happen! ;)<3

I've been meaning to try it, but I just haven't had the time, you know? I was in a serious baking mood last weekend, wink wink, but I made a blackberry pie instead. I regret nothing!

There will be pics! Last weekend was the cake and the dozen cupcakes I need someone to eat!

It's heaven.

I hate it when brownies, cookies or chocolate are ruined by peanut butter.
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,950 Member
    Options
    Can someone make that for me?
  • MelodyandBarbells
    MelodyandBarbells Posts: 7,725 Member
    Options
    OMG I read the whole damn thing
  • CherylynBen
    CherylynBen Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Yikes. Well, ok then, SOME of us have a love/hate relationship with food. Everyone is so literal.
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,950 Member
    Options
    Yikes. Well, ok then, SOME of us have a love/hate relationship with food. Everyone is so literal.
    Isn't it funny when words have meaning?
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    dbmata wrote: »
    Isn't it funny when words have meaning?

Unfortunately not everyone has mind reading powers, especially in text, and we have to rely on what is actually said to mean what is actually said. :laugh:
  • CherylynBen
    CherylynBen Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    All words have meaning. But I was under the impression that this was a supportive community. Silly me. I was just trying to offer a different perspective based upon the original person's post. And now I'm looking for my tonsils, because a crap ton of people jumped down my throat. Where are they...oh, there they are. Lesson learned.
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options
    I thought we agreed to let this thread die.....
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    All words have meaning. But I was under the impression that this was a supportive community. Silly me. I was just trying to offer a different perspective based upon the original person's post. And now I'm looking for my tonsils, because a crap ton of people jumped down my throat. Where are they...oh, there they are. Lesson learned.

Nobody jumped down your throat. It was just pointed out that what you said wasn't correct. If you are taking it that way, that's all on you.
  • Lasmartchika
    Lasmartchika Posts: 3,440 Member
    Options
    JaneiR36 wrote: »
    OMG I read the whole damn thing

It's taken me several days to catch up to everything. DAYS!! :open_mouth: