Ladies . . . how many dates?

Options
15678911»

Replies

• rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    this will sound awful and i could get flamed for it, but think of it like cars.... i dont want the car thats been used and abused, it might be fast, but if its all torn up i probably wont care about it much. I mean why should i? it's not even special anymore because its all beat up.

I'd rather go for the car that may have had a couple of owners but was well taken care of.

We got the point in your first three posts. Thanks.
  • Lacey_Cakes
    Lacey_Cakes Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Alright, since this got out of hand ill end it now. Lets all agree not to put out on the first date. Just munchies and blow jays. Agreed?

Hell no they arent that special to get a blow job without an eat job that's not free

well women go first. thats how a true gentleman does it. and if he don't then you shouldnt be on a date with such a fellow.
  • Lacey_Cakes
    Options
    Alright, since this got out of hand ill end it now. Lets all agree not to put out on the first date. Just munchies and blow jays. Agreed?

Hell no they arent that special to get a blow job without an eat job that's not free

I think that's what she meant by "munchies." :laugh:

you get me =^.^=
  • suv_hater
    suv_hater Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    I hope no one that's in high school is perusing this thread. It will ruin them for life.
  • Lacey_Cakes
    Options
    I hope no one that's in high school is perusing this thread. It will ruin them for life.

They are in high school, they are already ruined for life
  • BenchPressingCats
    BenchPressingCats Posts: 1,826 Member
    Options

Why? Should high schoolers not know about sex? You ever look up statistics on Abstinence only sex education vs comprehensive? Ideas like that are part of the reason there are so many teen pregnancies. Why not teach kids about safe sex instead of hiding it away from them?
  • HeidiMightyRawr
    HeidiMightyRawr Posts: 3,343 Member
    Options
    For me it was around the 3 month mark. We saw each other around once or twice a week, so 15-20 "dates", but they weren't really dates as such because we were in a monogamous relationship from the beginning rather than the casual nature that dating implies for me.

Still with the person so no other experiences to comment on, but I'd say it would be a case by case basis - until I feel comfortable enough with them basically. I couldn't imagine that being after just a few dates, but that's just me. People can do as they please as long as both are willing :)
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    Forgive me Red, I only assumed that such an ill-informed thought must have come from a source as juvenile as Wikipedia. Anyhow, like I stated, I am very familiar with marital customs through my research, but if Mary Stuart is what comes to your mind when you see the white wedding dress, that is certainly your right. ;-)

I've never read Wikipedia about wedding dress traditions or even looked it up online in any form, but even I know that Red is correct and you, sir, are not.

I could claim I have a Ph.D. in genetics and that I did my master's thesis on potatoes, but that don't make it true.
  • TallGlassOfQuirky
    TallGlassOfQuirky Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    I waited until marriage with my ex husband and it was (not just the first time, but throughout the entire course of our marriage) the worst of my life.

I waited about 3 hours with my BF and, nearly a year later, every time is the best.

So, to answer your question - there is no magic formula, at least there never was for me. I just got lucky (in every sense of the word) the last time it came up.
  • dad106
    dad106 Posts: 4,868 Member
    Options
    First time I decided to try having sex, was like two or three dates in. Didn't really know what was happening, guy was really pushy, and it's not surprising that we were never able to have sex and subsequently broke up.

This time around, my boyfriend is going at my pace and when it feels right, it feels right. If we have sex this weekend or the next or a month from now, it won't matter because we know it's right for us.
  • JessicaOnKeto
    JessicaOnKeto Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    As many dates as I want!
    It's my body, so I will do as I please with it.
    I've done it on the first, I've done it on the 20th, it just depends on the person, the connection, the desire. :blushing:
    With my current boyfriend, it was about three weeks into the "official" relationship musta been at least 10-15 dates?
    Lol! We would see each other every other day, and were definitely into one another, we just wanted to wait and make it a little special! :D
    And let me tell ya, it was worth waiting for! :blushing: and every single time thereafter has been as epic as the first! I am a very happy woman!
    But hey! To each their own. :drinker:
This discussion has been closed.