Options

Replies

• maiaroman18
    maiaroman18 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    I put out on the first date for a klondike bar :tongue:

Seriously tho, who wouldn't. Love them Klondikes....:smooched:
    ^^^ Hahaha

It all depends on the chemisty with the guy. I'm an impatient gal though ...
    I put out after two weeks with my ex. We were together for almost 5 years.
    I've seriously never had a klondike bar *hangs head in shame*
  • xvxCelticWandererxvx
    xvxCelticWandererxvx Posts: 2,890 Member
    Options
    *eating popcorn and enjoying the show*
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    I'm not having sex until marriage.

The only right answer I see here, and the only way to truly earn the right to wear a white wedding dress.

Haha this is hilarious. I will wear whatever the *kitten* I want at my wedding and I don't need to "earn the right" to wear a color.
    Tell him babe, you can wear whatever you want at our wedding.

Can I walk down the aisle to Metallica?

Perfectly fine with me.
  • tzig00
    tzig00 Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    I "earned" the right to wear a white wedding dress at my wedding and the sex after that was the worst sex of my life. 5 years later I got divorced and now it'll happen when it happens.
  • IronAddict86
    IronAddict86 Posts: 708
    Options
    Like I was saying on the guys asking thread as a guy it doesn't bother me. The chase is one of the best parts. I love drawing out the teasing.

Sex is great but without getting under someone's skin first I would be bored
  • BeinAwesome247
    BeinAwesome247 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Took 5 pages for the stick in the muds with an extra stick up their arses to arrive....not bad

To answer - depends on the guy....the more I like him, the more nervous, longer I wait unless he makes a good move haha
  • PlayerHatinDogooder
    PlayerHatinDogooder Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    Date??? Who needs a date... Car in front of my house!!! Actually I married the only guy I put out for on the first date. Sometimes when he annoys me I regret this.

When I met the current BF, he was supposed to leave town for a while and I was NOT looking for a relationship and we slept together basically the night we met. It wasn't even a date.

Eight years later ...

But I guess that means I have no self-esteem. :-/

Yes. I saw that comment as well and it seemed equally out of place. I think choosing when you'd like to have sex with someone has very little to do with self esteem.
  • redhead1910
    redhead1910 Posts: 304 Member
    Options

The only right answer I see here, and the only way to truly earn the right to wear a white wedding dress.

Haha this is hilarious. I will wear whatever the *kitten* I want at my wedding and I don't need to "earn the right" to wear a color.
    Tell him babe, you can wear whatever you want at our wedding.

Can I walk down the aisle to Metallica?

Perfectly fine with me.

Alright see you in Vegas!
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    I'm with the no date ladies. Why would you date someone before you know the sex is good?
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    Op you should be aiming to get in by date 2 maximum.

oh hey. :flowerforyou:
  • juniexD
    juniexD Posts: 63
    Options
    I usually wait about a month or two!..depends on the guy really!
  • 4word
    4word Posts: 15
    Options
    I'm really too old and too married to comment... but my thought would be it is between the two involved to decide that and no one else. With that said, Alcohol sure can voice its opinion pretty strongly sometimes!! lol
  • diodelcibo
    diodelcibo Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    Op you should be aiming to get in by date 2 maximum.

oh hey. :flowerforyou:

Oh hey there ;)
  • SoViLicious
    SoViLicious Posts: 2,633 Member
    Options
    Date??? Who needs a date... Car in front of my house!!! Actually I married the only guy I put out for on the first date. Sometimes when he annoys me I regret this.

When I met the current BF, he was supposed to leave town for a while and I was NOT looking for a relationship and we slept together basically the night we met. It wasn't even a date.

Eight years later ...

Yes. I saw that comment as well and it seemed equally out of place. I think choosing when you'd like to have sex with someone has very little to do with self esteem.

What the what????
  • S1NN3R
    S1NN3R Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    First date if he/she pays for everything....especially my drinks. :drinker:

LOL
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options

Good thing I intend to wear a red one.
  • catrinaHwechanged
    catrinaHwechanged Posts: 4,907 Member
    Options
    this thread makes me f'ing sick.

F-k on the first date? gross.

My ex gf cheated on me when she told me "lets work on things" and how she loves me oh so much, then the same damn night she runs off and bangs some dude she met on the internet.. then come sback saying how shes soooo sorry etc. f that. people like that make me sick.

id rather date someone who values sex rather than making it meaningless. if i go down to that level of f'ing on the first date, then i dont want to ever talk to that person again.

I sense a little bit of hostility here.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options

Eight years later ...

What the what????
    Not you. Someone who posted above you.
  • 4word
    4word Posts: 15
    Options
    You're supposed to go on a date first? I thought that's how you GOT dates....My whole life is a LIE!

Best answer yet!! :happy:
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    this thread makes me f'ing sick.

F-k on the first date? gross.

My ex gf cheated on me when she told me "lets work on things" and how she loves me oh so much, then the same damn night she runs off and bangs some dude she met on the internet.. then come sback saying how shes soooo sorry etc. f that. people like that make me sick.

id rather date someone who values sex rather than making it meaningless. if i go down to that level of f'ing on the first date, then i dont want to ever talk to that person again.

So because I have had sex on the first date it becomes meaningless? Riiiiiight.

But feel free to ride in on your high horse!
This discussion has been closed.