Ladies . . . how many dates?

Options

Replies

• PoopieMonster
    PoopieMonster Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    WOW. This post isn't creepy or anything. What are you, some kind of creep?

You know, if you're gonna try and troll, at least pick a better username

What specifically is wrong with my username?
  • soldier4242
    soldier4242 Posts: 1,368 Member
    Options
    I'm not having sex until marriage.

Than you are a gambler on a level that I cannot even imagine.
  • PoopieMonster
    PoopieMonster Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    WOW. This post isn't creepy or anything. What are you, some kind of creep?

I've got to figurre out who to friend request somehow . . . .

Unbelievable. :sick:
  • VorJoshigan
    VorJoshigan Posts: 1,106 Member
    Options
    Some of my ladies barely make through one date, and most never make it past 2 or 3. I think it's because I wrap them in bacon.
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options

Adini, I will boyfriend you so hard!

I will ask you out for coffee and even talk to you while looking at your face and not looking at all the hot waitresses

Then, oh you better be prepared for my next brutal move because after the coffee, I will ask you out for a dinner and movie. Oh yeah, you know how hard I would be boyfriending you when theres dinner and a movie involved!

I will wine and dine you all night. I will wine and dine you so hard that you might even wanna... ask me to take you home.

And then.

Oh thats when the magic begins.

Then, I will drop you off because you're tipsy and so I will take you to your home and go my own way and wait for your phone call.

BAM! You just got boyfriended. HARD!

PS. This hardcore boyfriending will involve me forgetting I even have a cellphone!

Back off dude.

I'm already taking her to Red Lobster.

GUIZE SRSLY!!!
    we're at olive garden right now enjoying all you can eat soup and breadsticks....

This girl deserves a better class of creep. And I'm gonna give it to her.
  • LookMaNoHands
    LookMaNoHands Posts: 174 Member
    Options

The only right answer I see here, and the only way to truly earn the right to wear a white wedding dress.
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options

The only right answer I see here, and the only way to truly earn the right to wear a white wedding dress.

My white hand can never wear a white glove :(
  • redhead1910
    redhead1910 Posts: 304 Member
    Options

Haha this is hilarious. I will wear whatever the *kitten* I want at my wedding and I don't need to "earn the right" to wear a color.
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options

Why is it the right answer?
  • Morninglory81
    Morninglory81 Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options

Earn the right :huh: :noway:
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options

Haha this is hilarious. I will wear whatever the *kitten* I want at my wedding and I don't need to "earn the right" to wear a color.
    Tell him babe, you can wear whatever you want at our wedding.
  • ZealousZamboni
    Options
    As for me, I answer to a personal belief (read:not religious) that sex is something that should be shared between two loving, committed individuals.

After the relationship has been exclusive for a month or more, I'll consider it. There are quite a few people who say that this won't keep the relationship healthy and it's going to be awkward, but the fact remains: if you're with the right person, the relationship should be healthy enough for both parties to consider each other's personal boundaries.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    Date??? Who needs a date... Car in front of my house!!! Actually I married the only guy I put out for on the first date. Sometimes when he annoys me I regret this.

When I met the current BF, he was supposed to leave town for a while and I was NOT looking for a relationship and we slept together basically the night we met. It wasn't even a date.

Eight years later ...

But I guess that means I have no self-esteem. :-/
  • schaapj2
    schaapj2 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    I saw my hand, gave it a dirty look and said "How YOU doin'?" I put out the minute I saw it LOL.

I'm an old spinster it feels like. I forgot what dates or sex is like with anyone other than myself haha.
  • PlayerHatinDogooder
    PlayerHatinDogooder Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options

What color should the wedding dress be if there's sex before marriage?
  • diodelcibo
    diodelcibo Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    Op you should be aiming to get in by date 2 maximum.
  • DarkAngel262
    DarkAngel262 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    If I ever hae sex again, I'll update with my input.
    Someone hold me!
  • catrinaHwechanged
    catrinaHwechanged Posts: 4,907 Member
    Options

I am not religious. I am not a proponent of marriage....it's just not for me. You can have commitment without marriage. I will likely never get married. It's not the right answer for everyone.
  • redhead1910
    redhead1910 Posts: 304 Member
    Options

Tell him babe, you can wear whatever you want at our wedding.

Can I walk down the aisle to Metallica?
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options

I wore a red and black dress at my wedding. Because it was cute and I looked hot. White is overrated/makes me look incredibly dark (which I don't need help with, tbh.) and all that aside, it certainly doesn't need to be earned. You look good in white? You found a nice dress you wanna wear in white? Wear it.

I don't care if you'd slept with the entire nfl, if you want a white dress you better wear and rock it.
This discussion has been closed.