Ladies . . . how many dates?

Options

Replies

• MrsBobaFett
    MrsBobaFett Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    Totally depends on if there is chemistry, with my now Husband it was 3 dates, we had animalistic chemistry and we still do 4 1/2 years later ;)
  • PlayerHatinDogooder
    PlayerHatinDogooder Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    120 days from the first date, at minimum.

Not even joking.

Seriously? But isn't sex kind of an important part of a relationship. What if you wait six months and you guys are really awkward and stuff and it's horrible?
  • redhead1910
    redhead1910 Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    When it feels right you will know, whether it's the first date, the third, or the 100th. :)
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    If "date" means trips to Wendys for a waffle cone frosty....

One.
    One "date".
  • vjohn04
    vjohn04 Posts: 2,276 Member
    Options
    As many as I say. You got that?

Lol!!!
    ^this, definitely!!!!
  • cgrout78
    cgrout78 Posts: 1,679 Member
    Options
    anywhere from 1st date to 10th date...depending on timing/chemistry etc.
  • saxmaniac
    saxmaniac Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    You're supposed to go on a date first? I thought that's how you GOT dates....My whole life is a LIE!

No, you're totally right. You go on dates after sex. Don't let these jokers fool you.
  • JaneDough_
    JaneDough_ Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Depends. One thing is for sure. Never on the first or second date. Nope.
  • Lynds7128
    Lynds7128 Posts: 132
    Options
    tumblr_lw2msbNnCr1qjemo2o1_250.gif[/URL]

Enter mods in 3...2...1.....
  • Lochlyn_D
    Lochlyn_D Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    None. My hubby and I hooked up at the bar. We started dating after.
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options

Not even joking.

Seriously? But isn't sex kind of an important part of a relationship. What if you wait six months and you guys are really awkward and stuff and it's horrible?

Then we'd break up, obviously. I have no problem putting a man out to pasture if the sex is horrible and I've never had trouble telling a guy to gtfo is he has a problem hanging out for four months.

I ain't got time for bad sex or men who aren't willing to put in a few months to get to know me.

Edit: So yeah, sex is very important. I'm a big fan of it but it's far from the only thing. I'm not, as someone else stated, a vending machine where you put in food/movie tokens and get laid.
  • tavenne323
    tavenne323 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    RIght now it's been so long :blushing: that if I was even remotely attracted to the guy and we had a good time....might happen after one date, but usually 3-4 if everything has been going good.
  • kmartinixx
    kmartinixx Posts: 197
    Options
    When it feels right you will know, whether it's the first date, the third, or the 100th. :)
  • ACepero79
    ACepero79 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    I like to cuddle first and build a relationship based on emotional connection, trust, honesty, intimacy, and a deep appreciation of Nicholas Sparks novels.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    with the ex, it was like 3 months before i put out...well him too....

but, there have been a few times where it was the first or second date. hangs head in shame.

Same! :bigsmile:
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options

Not even joking.

Then we'd break up, obviously. I have no problem putting a man out to pasture if the sex is horrible and I've never had trouble telling a guy to gtfo is he has a problem handing out for four months.

I ain't got time for bad sex or men who aren't willing to put in a few months to get to know me.

I like you.
  • lostsanity137
    lostsanity137 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    My fiance and I? We met on vacation and "did it" on night 2, no dates. At the end of vacation, we started going out, and he moved in with me (in another city) 6 months later. 4 years later, we are getting married this year.

In other words. Put out when you want both want to. If you're feeling it on the first date, I say go for it. Just use protection. ALWAYS.
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options

Not even joking.

Then we'd break up, obviously. I have no problem putting a man out to pasture if the sex is horrible and I've never had trouble telling a guy to gtfo is he has a problem handing out for four months.

just curious, no judging, but you would wait 120 days, fall for someone and have them fall for you only to put them to the pasture, if the sex sucks? Am I correct? Again, not judging, just trying to figure out if that's what you are saying.
  • Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    Options
    Wait!?!!?!?!?!?

We are supposed to wait?
  • SlimJanette
    SlimJanette Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    Depends on the connection that you have. If you feel it and it is intense....go for it!

If you want to "make" yourself wait, wear granny panties or don't shave your legs.
This discussion has been closed.