Ladies . . . how many dates?

Options

Replies

• redhead1910
    redhead1910 Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    this thread makes me f'ing sick.

F-k on the first date? gross.

My ex gf cheated on me when she told me "lets work on things" and how she loves me oh so much, then the same damn night she runs off and bangs some dude she met on the internet.. then come sback saying how shes soooo sorry etc. f that. people like that make me sick.

id rather date someone who values sex rather than making it meaningless. if i go down to that level of f'ing on the first date, then i dont want to ever talk to that person again.

I sense a little bit of hostility here.

A little bit?
  • Legs_McGee
    Legs_McGee Posts: 845 Member
    Options
    There's no set number. It's a case-by-case basis.

Very true. If the chemistry is right it might be sometime between the salad course and the entrée ;-)
  • catrinaHwechanged
    catrinaHwechanged Posts: 4,907 Member
    Options

My ex gf cheated on me when she told me "lets work on things" and how she loves me oh so much, then the same damn night she runs off and bangs some dude she met on the internet.. then come sback saying how shes soooo sorry etc. f that. people like that make me sick.

id rather date someone who values sex rather than making it meaningless. if i go down to that level of f'ing on the first date, then i dont want to ever talk to that person again.

So because I have had sex on the first date it becomes meaningless? Riiiiiight.

But feel free to ride in on your high horse!

Well, at least he's riding something!! :)
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options

What I read: "MY girlfriend cheated on me and even though that is utterly unrelated to when other women decide to have sex I'm going to try to correlate the two so I can tell me WHHHHHAAAAA story about my ex. Bonus points if I get to slut shame and make other women feel bad! Stupid women and their sex enjoying...hmph."

At least. That's what I saw. I could be wrong.
  • PlayerHatinDogooder
    PlayerHatinDogooder Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options

Are you comparing people who have sex on the first date to your girlfriend who cheated on you? Those are two different things.

It sounds like you're just all mad that your girl cheated on you and are now projecting it on to other people.
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options

So because I have had sex on the first date it becomes meaningless? Riiiiiight.

But feel free to ride in on your high horse!

Well, at least he's riding something!! :)

Lol.
  • yelliezx
    yelliezx Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    I enter, my cue in hand. I did not plan on coming this evening. I worked the closing shift at the Thruway and just want to go home. I am late, the pool matches have already begun. We are facing a team I do not know.
    I see him. He is at the table lining up a shot. His eyes are intense, I can not look away. His movements are fluid and controlled, each stroke hits it's mark. I am lost in his game, my breath is matched with his. My senses are alive with an animal desire that is consuming my reason. I want him! I am now a jaguar on the hunt. He stands no chance for I knew how to peruse this prey.

I LOVE this!!! Wow!
  • DeeJayTJ
    DeeJayTJ Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    i work in the club scene, everyones looking for one night stands lol. guess im in the wrong business.
  • LookMaNoHands
    LookMaNoHands Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I'm not having sex until marriage.

The only right answer I see here, and the only way to truly earn the right to wear a white wedding dress.

Haha this is hilarious. I will wear whatever the *kitten* I want at my wedding and I don't need to "earn the right" to wear a color.

Red, of course you have the "legal" right to wear whatever you want (or nothing at all) at your wedding. But with a little historical perspective you would understand that a white wedding dress MEANS something.

You can also get a Marine Corps tatoo. But if you were never in the Marines, it doesn't really MEAN anything. Same goes for wearing a white wedding dress when you didn't wait until marriage to consummate. You have the "legal" right to wear it. It just won't really MEAN anything. ;-)
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    First date if he/she pays for everything....especially my drinks. :drinker:

LOL

1366037653187.gif
  • DeeJayTJ
    Options
    i guess i just like the chase, if i can get it the first night, you're not worth my time.
  • d9123
    d9123 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Cliffs of this thread:

- Sloots gonna sloot
  • redhead1910
    redhead1910 Posts: 304 Member
    Options

The only right answer I see here, and the only way to truly earn the right to wear a white wedding dress.

Haha this is hilarious. I will wear whatever the *kitten* I want at my wedding and I don't need to "earn the right" to wear a color.

Red, of course you have the "legal" right to wear whatever you want (or nothing at all) at your wedding. But with a little historical perspective you would understand that a white wedding dress MEANS something.

You can also get a Marine Corps tatoo. But if you were never in the Marines, it doesn't really MEAN anything. Same goes for wearing a white wedding dress when you didn't wait until marriage to consummate. You have the "legal" right to wear it. It just won't really MEAN anything. ;-)

The white weddign dress tradition was started by Mary Queen of Scots during the reign of Henry VIII. White was traditionally a color of morning for the scottish and by marrying a French king she was mourning for her homeland and giving up her throne. This incited a fashion trend that became a tradition in modern day. Look it up.
  • BenchPressingCats
    BenchPressingCats Posts: 1,826 Member
    Options
    If "date" means trips to Wendys for a waffle cone frosty....

One.
    One "date".

Ooo, I like waffle cone frosties! Wanna get one with me? :laugh:

To answer the OP, I'm not really a date-type girl (I'll go on dates, but usually they're not my idea) so I usually do it before the first "date." but I at least know the person I'm doing.
  • glovepuppet
    glovepuppet Posts: 1,710 Member
    Options

The white weddign dress tradition was started by Mary Queen of Scots during the reign of Henry VIII. White was traditionally a color of morning for the scottish and by marrying a French king she was mourning for her homeland and giving up her throne. This incited a fashion trend that became a tradition in modern day. Look it up.
    now i understand why women wear white!
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options

You're looking at it wrong. Its a competition. You have to keep 2 girls on the side so when she's cheating on you, you can come back to her and tell her that you've been cheating on her with 2 other girls and make her an offer to join in for a foursome.

Get it right man.

Also, get better at getting girls. Maybe if you were smooth, you gotta gotten the strange instead of her.
  • SerenaFisher
    SerenaFisher Posts: 2,170 Member
    Options

Emotional baggage or chip on shoulder? If I based my life off of the ones that thwarted me in my past perhaps I would be judgemental and look down on people for doing what THEY want to do.

I didn't bang my SO on the first date, it was the second. It was epic. Eight years later we are still epic. Before him I was pretty much just in it for the sex, with him I was in it for the sex he was just to good to let go. :) nothing wrong with enjoying primal meaningless coitus then that isn't everything either but it can be something for a while :)
  • BenchPressingCats
    BenchPressingCats Posts: 1,826 Member
    Options

^^this. Ever wonder why it's tradition to wear colors like red in Chinese and Mexican cultures? Is it because they're not pure? No. It's because white is a mourning color to them and we're actually the odd ones when it comes to wearing white to a wedding.
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options

History'd.

You will make a fine wife.
  • DeeJayTJ
    Options
    this will sound awful and i could get flamed for it, but think of it like cars.... i dont want the car thats been used and abused, it might be fast, but if its all torn up i probably wont care about it much. I mean why should i? it's not even special anymore because its all beat up.

I'd rather go for the car that may have had a couple of owners but was well taken care of.
This discussion has been closed.