Scratches head and thinks WTF...

Options
14567810»

Replies

• etoiles_argentees
    etoiles_argentees Posts: 2,827 Member
    Options
    for Cait. :wink:
    well you can stay at maintainance at burn 500 cals a day n you will lose a pound every week. 2nd ques when you are burning fat look for when thing when you go to toilet to pee you will notice something white in your pee is like chicken fat thats how some of your fat comes out n some as a sweat. because when i did a diet few years back when the white thing came in pee i got scared that its something serious but found out its nothing just fat so a doctor knows...
  • Ophidion
    Ophidion Posts: 2,065 Member
    Options
    My personal favorite
    Ladies only, is it normal to gain wait during TOM???? rolls eyes - have you been sleeping a week a month since you were 12?
    Ladies only...I even know this and so do most males who can communicate with a female.
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options

4GxkN4p.jpg
    Ok gonna have to dressed up for this one...
    cuddles_zps494787df.jpg

You brought it upon yourself... unleash the beast...

COME_f47669_1952557.jpg
  • Ophidion
    Options
    for Cait. :wink:
    well you can stay at maintainance at burn 500 cals a day n you will lose a pound every week. 2nd ques when you are burning fat look for when thing when you go to toilet to pee you will notice something white in your pee is like chicken fat thats how some of your fat comes out n some as a sweat. because when i did a diet few years back when the white thing came in pee i got scared that its something serious but found out its nothing just fat so a doctor knows...
    WTF....really! head is spinning reading this, pass me the smelling salts.
  • Ophidion
    Options

4GxkN4p.jpg
    Ok gonna have to dressed up for this one...
    cuddles_zps494787df.jpg

You brought it upon yourself... unleash the beast...

COME_f47669_1952557.jpg
    [/quote]
    OK can see it now hmmm
  • Alex
    Alex Posts: 10,149 MFP Staff
    Options
    Dear Posters,

I wanted to offer a brief explanation for the locking of this thread.

The forum guidelines include this item:
    6. No Intentionally Hurtful Topics

Topics which are started with the intent to belittle others, either directly named or through enough descriptive commentary to be possibly identified, are prohibited. This includes stalking a poster through the forums, posting about past events gone sour, divulging personal information, or spreading gossip or rumors. At our discretion, any post referring to the behavior or posts of other users of the site will be removed.

If you would like to review the forum guidelines, please visit the following link:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/welcome/guidelines

At our discretion, this locked thread may be deleted entirely in the near future.

With respect,
    Olivia
    MyFitnessPal Community Manager
This discussion has been closed.