Scratches head and thinks WTF...

Options

Replies

• Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Options
    Another one for me are the people who come on board and post a topic stating something to the effect of "I've been doing this for a WHOLE week and nothing's happening!!"Or the ones who want to drop 20 lbs in 2 days and say "please, no negativity."

Okay, so I exaggerate a little. Or maybe not.

Sounds quite accurate to me!
    Even more annoying is the people who respond to those threads and tell the frustrated poster they've "probably just gained muscle" (in that ONE WEEK)...ugh!!
  • 5ftnFun
    5ftnFun Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    Another one for me are the people who come on board and post a topic stating something to the effect of "I've been doing this for a WHOLE week and nothing's happening!!"Or the ones who want to drop 20 lbs in 2 days and say "please, no negativity."

Even more annoying is the people who respond to those threads and tell the frustrated poster they've "probably just gained muscle" (in that ONE WEEK)...ugh!!

.....or to add to this list: Those who ask for advice and/or opinions, but go bat **** crazy when they don't like what they hear.
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Options

.....or to add to this list: Those who ask for advice and/or opinions, but go bat **** crazy when they don't like what they hear.
    YES!! and they get all defensive and come back with an excuse or argument for every suggestion that people make....and INSIST they're doing everything right....
  • nikilis
    nikilis Posts: 2,305 Member
    Options
    OP, you're treading on some very dangerous ground. Watch yourself.

Actually it's most everyone else, not the OP. The OP actually had a good idea for a thread that got turned into yet another vegan/vegetarian/meat eater debate.

if by "had a good idea" you mean "stole intellectual property" from some very dangerous people in high places, I totally agree.
    clint-nod_zps986de797.gif
    Don't know what you are referring too but...
    post-1757-0-93940200-1342324355_zpsb0168c91.gif

C5rHqXV.gif
    aWHweQS.gif

b!tches. that dude is about to learn all about it.
  • 5ftnFun
    5ftnFun Posts: 948 Member
    Options

YES!! and they get all defensive and come back with an excuse or argument for every suggestion that people make....and INSIST they're doing everything right....

....someone just posted and asked if thrown up calories count. I kid you not.
  • FrankenBeanz
    FrankenBeanz Posts: 176 Member
    Options

:noway: :noway: :noway:
  • ZoeLifts
    ZoeLifts Posts: 10,347 Member
    Options
    6HAsb8Ul.gif

H1b2n.jpg
  • BleedsCoffee
    BleedsCoffee Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    My all-time favourite poster was the brainiac that claimed that 3/4 of women make false rape accusations. That was a level of ignorance I had to be almost impressed by. Those are some massive blinders to go through life wearing.
  • nikilis
    Options

its pretty weird that as a collective, a good 85% of people don't know anything about eating healthy. we have smart phones, and the internet, and popping candy, we went into space and have a space station, cured diseases, unlocked the genetic code, yet people don't have even the basic education to eat properly.

I mean seriously, we are more educated than ever. why the *kitten* dont people know this. michelle obama is trying to chance this. do you think it will work? sadly, probably not. WTF?
  • crista_b
    crista_b Posts: 1,192 Member
    Options
    I will state this right now...Not going in for the great vegan/omnivore debate, thanks but no thanks.

I am not going to justify my lifestyle and I am not asking you to justify yours, anyone who knows me knows I am a live and let live kinda guy.
    Agreed.

Why do people feel the need to demean my choice of a vegetarian lifestyle if I'm doing nothing to push it on them/preach? To each his own.
  • crista_b
    crista_b Posts: 1,192 Member
    Options

Yep. Then admitted to throwing up on purpose.
  • nikilis
    Options
    -come-at-me-bro_20120525043936.jpg

285136_197926860261094_197926796927767_462586_7457135_n_thumb.jpg
  • nikilis
    Options

ohh man. WTF?
  • FrankenBeanz
    FrankenBeanz Posts: 176 Member
    Options

ohh man. WTF?

See... I don't even know where to start.. a serious WTF moment there!
  • just_fur_luck
    just_fur_luck Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    OP, you're treading on some very dangerous ground. Watch yourself.

Actually it's most everyone else, not the OP. The OP actually had a good idea for a thread that got turned into yet another vegan/vegetarian/meat eater debate.

if by "had a good idea" you mean "stole intellectual property" from some very dangerous people in high places, I totally agree.
    clint-nod_zps986de797.gif
    Don't know what you are referring too but...
    post-1757-0-93940200-1342324355_zpsb0168c91.gif

3ti7e3.jpg
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,701 Member
    Options
    Females saying that they gain a lot of muscle when they lift weights and very easily in calorie deficit...............................which is why they don't lift weights.

A.C.E. Certified Personal/Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • tbrain1989
    tbrain1989 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    my new favourite all arguments aside, this is the winner,

"according to my homeopathic Doc"

absolutely amazing quote in one of the topics..... Definite WTF
  • DalekBrittany
    DalekBrittany Posts: 1,748 Member
    Options
    My all-time favourite poster was the brainiac that claimed that 3/4 of women make false rape accusations. That was a level of ignorance I had to be almost impressed by. Those are some massive blinders to go through life wearing.

Yepp I remember that.
  • just_fur_luck
    just_fur_luck Posts: 141 Member
    Options

Yepp I remember that.

Wow. So now we're telling rape jokes. This thread continues to amaze me with its inappropriateness.
  • nikilis
    Options

Yepp I remember that.

Wow. So now we're telling rape jokes. This thread continues to amaze me with its inappropriateness.

not sure if trolling or serious.....
This discussion has been closed.