Scratches head and thinks WTF...

Options

Replies

• BleedsCoffee
    BleedsCoffee Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    My all-time favourite poster was the brainiac that claimed that 3/4 of women make false rape accusations. That was a level of ignorance I had to be almost impressed by. Those are some massive blinders to go through life wearing.

Yepp I remember that.

Wow. So now we're telling rape jokes. This thread continues to amaze me with its inappropriateness.

not sure if trolling or serious.....
    I'm pretty sure he's joking. Wait, CAN furries joke?
  • craigmandu
    craigmandu Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    My all-time favourite poster was the brainiac that claimed that 3/4 of women make false rape accusations. That was a level of ignorance I had to be almost impressed by. Those are some massive blinders to go through life wearing.

Yepp I remember that.

Wow. So now we're telling rape jokes. This thread continues to amaze me with its inappropriateness.

You think that was a joke? /Boggle
  • nikilis
    nikilis Posts: 2,305 Member
    Options

Yepp I remember that.

not sure if trolling or serious.....
    I'm pretty sure he's joking. Wait, CAN furries joke?

ok well I didn't hear it but...

animal-o.gif

(ba doom boom pissssh)
  • MzManiak
    MzManiak Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    People that give advice concerning someone's eating without even looking at their diary!

It may not be a good idea to tell a girl to step away from the food when she's only consuming 300 calories a day! Hello?? :grumble: :explode:
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Options
    People that give advice concerning someone's eating without even looking at their diary!

It may not be a good idea to tell a girl to step away from the food when she's only consuming 300 calories a day! Hello?? :grumble: :explode:
    Agreed...just as bad are the "eat more" responses when they can't see the person's diary....
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Options
    ....someone just posted and asked if thrown up calories count. I kid you not.

:noway: :noway: :noway:
    Yep. Then admitted to throwing up on purpose.
    aww...it got take down, along with my new-favorite GIF

jackie-chan-wtf-face-i16.jpg
  • katecasso47
    Options
    Good choice!
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,867 Member
    Options
    "I can't seem to eat more than 1000 calories and only net about 500..."

sw7yu299707.gif
  • rileamoyer
    rileamoyer Posts: 2,411 Member
    Options
    My personal favorite
    Ladies only, is it normal to gain wait during TOM???? rolls eyes - have you been sleeping a week a month since you were 12?
  • micheleld73
    micheleld73 Posts: 914 Member
    Options
    ....someone just posted and asked if thrown up calories count. I kid you not.

:noway: :noway: :noway:
    Yep. Then admitted to throwing up on purpose.
    aww...it got take down, along with my new-favorite GIF

jackie-chan-wtf-face-i16.jpg

I stayed away from that one...it made me want to throw up and I HATE vomiting!
  • Ophidion
    Ophidion Posts: 2,065 Member
    Options
    6HAsb8Ul.gif

H1b2n.jpg
    I see your crazy kangaroo but are you a match for mad monkey...
    come_at_me_bro_zps7bf62838.jpg
  • pcastagner
    pcastagner Posts: 1,606 Member
    Options

Agreed...just as bad are the "eat more" responses when they can't see the person's diary....

Or advice to eat more without first checking to see how the person measures food! Seriously? I don't know how many times I've caught myself making mistakes in caloric value. Why would I assume anyone else is different?

The kicker is that people will often get better at measuring, then increase their nominal value, while decreasing actual calories, start losing weight, then turn around and tell people to eat more, rather than look for the mistake.
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    6HAsb8Ul.gif

H1b2n.jpg
    tumblr_mnscnqOhjU1s6b3sdo1_500.jpg
  • pfgaytriot
    pfgaytriot Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    My personal favorite
    Ladies only, is it normal to gain wait during TOM???? rolls eyes - have you been sleeping a week a month since you were 12?

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!
  • Flab2fitfi
    Flab2fitfi Posts: 1,349 Member
    Options
    Oooh! Any pseudoscience relating to anti-vaccination riles me up. I'll stop right there!
    I'm with you on that one.

Ditto
  • Ophidion
    Options
    [/quote]
    [/quote]
    [/quote]

Lol here boy,come here...
    at-me-bro-you-come_zps446af3ec.jpeg
  • ZoeLifts
    ZoeLifts Posts: 10,347 Member
    Options
    6HAsb8Ul.gif

H1b2n.jpg

4GxkN4p.jpg
  • DebbieLyn63
    DebbieLyn63 Posts: 2,650 Member
    Options
    Someone once wrote that they ate 500 calories a day for a year and gained 80 pounds. I kid you not. She actually swore that happened. SMH
  • crista_b
    crista_b Posts: 1,192 Member
    Options
    Someone once wrote that they ate 500 calories a day for a year and gained 80 pounds. I kid you not. She actually swore that happened. SMH
    :noway: Troll???

Or maybe she meant 500 calories an hour. :laugh:
  • Ophidion
    Options
    [/quote]

4GxkN4p.jpg
    [/quote]
    Ok gonna have to dressed up for this one...
    cuddles_zps494787df.jpg
This discussion has been closed.