Let's motivate each other! Add me!

Options

Replies

• rosnigetsfit
    rosnigetsfit Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    My goal is to lose 38lbs more! I've lost 40 lbs so far. Let's motivate each other.
  • marieastott
    Options
    Aiming for 30lbs to start and today is day 2 with an aim of working out at least 3 times a week around my kids & they're activities
  • ivetastic
    ivetastic Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    My goal is to lose 38lbs more! I've lost 40 lbs so far. Let's motivate each other.

40 lbs lost! Congrats and you are already on the right track so those 38 lbs will be gone in no time!!!
  • ivetastic
    Options
    Aiming for 30lbs to start and today is day 2 with an aim of working out at least 3 times a week around my kids & they're activities

I have kids as well! I got 2 and it's hard sometimes to stay on track but it can be done. If they go to school that helps because you can go while they're in school but if work or their age prevents you from going to a gym then joining a gym with a daycare helps a lot! It's also a great way to get some time to yourself doing something great!
  • ivetastic
    Options
    I'm loving the encouragement and motivational community here!
  • KtMcD89
    KtMcD89 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I would love to lose 30-40lbs!! Seriously need a kick in the rear and some motivation to get going!! Please feel free to add me anyone!! Id love to help you all too!
  • ivetastic
    Options
    KtMcD89 wrote: »
    I would love to lose 30-40lbs!! Seriously need a kick in the rear and some motivation to get going!! Please feel free to add me anyone!! Id love to help you all too!

Me too! This week I been doing good! Hope u are too!
  • privatewonderland
    Options
    12 pounds is my goal , my ultimate goal is 20.
  • ROBOTFOOD
    ROBOTFOOD Posts: 5,527 Member
    Options
    I have distance racing goals.
    sub 16:59 5k, sub 1:19:59 half marathon :smile:

Feel free to add me. I welcome anyone.
  • ivetastic
    Options
    12 pounds is my goal , my ultimate goal is 20.
    You can totally do it! Lots of cardio helps!
  • ivetastic
    Options
    ROBOTFOOD wrote: »
    I have distance racing goals.
    sub 16:59 5k, sub 1:19:59 half marathon :smile:

Feel free to add me. I welcome anyone.

Wow that's an awesome goal!
  • jaceytr0n
    jaceytr0n Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    147 and 5'3. I have a small frame according to my wrist measurement of 4.5 inches (is that how that even works?) And I want to lose 25 pounds. People around me say I'm skinny but I don't understand who they're looking at. It's been hard for me because while I don't eat junk food I tend to snack too much or eat emotionally. I also have 16 month old twins and I'm a single mom. I find that I'm exhausted most days by 10am and it's hard to keep up the physical and mental strength to keep myself in line.
  • ivetastic
    Options
    sp4rkl13s wrote: »
    147 and 5'3. I have a small frame according to my wrist measurement of 4.5 inches (is that how that even works?) And I want to lose 25 pounds. People around me say I'm skinny but I don't understand who they're looking at. It's been hard for me because while I don't eat junk food I tend to snack too much or eat emotionally. I also have 16 month old twins and I'm a single mom. I find that I'm exhausted most days by 10am and it's hard to keep up the physical and mental strength to keep myself in line.

I'm pretty sure that you look amazing at your current weight but if you feel like there could be inprovements then there's nothing wrong with wanting to be healthier and be a better version of yourself! It's hard when kids are that little and I'm sure twins is even harder but it can be done. You just need a little mommy time to workout. Maybe you can join a gym with a daycare and take 1-2 hours to yourself to workout. YMCA usually is great because they have classes, a pool and sauna. Hope you find something that works well for you.
  • ivetastic
    Options
    U guys rock! Joining this app is such a great step to get to where we want to be!
  • queer_mermaid
    queer_mermaid Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I've lost 50 before MFP, got about 20 more to go!
  • queer_mermaid
    queer_mermaid Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    also anyone feel free to add me! I'm really loving weight training but hate cardio with a passion, so need a kick in the butt for that!
  • ivetastic
    Options
    I've lost 50 before MFP, got about 20 more to go!

Well that's fantastic! Congrats!
  • jtolman619
    jtolman619 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I have 35lbs to lose. Anyone feel free to add me!! :)
  • tportrum
    tportrum Posts: 1
    Options
    My primary goal is to lose 110 pounds..... It's definitely a long shot, but I hope that I can keep myself motivated enough. I always get back into bad habits..
  • ivetastic
    Options
    jtolman619 wrote: »
    jtolman619 wrote: »

Get some cardio in and you will definitely lose it in no time!!!!