Let's motivate each other! Add me!

Options

Replies

• JeffS435
    JeffS435 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I want to do at least 150 or more cardio minutes a week and could lose about 10 pounds
  • tallguy45
    tallguy45 Posts: 117
    Options
    I just signed up today & would like support. I also would like to encourage others, but I need friends. Please feel free to add me. :) I need to lose about 35 lbs.
  • ivetastic
    ivetastic Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if u want ☺️

U too
  • ivetastic
    Options
    ash084495 wrote: »
    My long term goal is to lose 100lbs. My short term goal Is to lose 40lbs by July 25th for my brothers wedding. I have always had trouble with my weight but this time I am determined to get to my goal weight and keep my weight down

We can totally do this!!!! Let's get some cardio in atleast 5 days a week
  • DawnL4
    DawnL4 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I've lost 32 lbs since Jan 6th, first goal is 60 lbs, after that I hope to lose another 20 or so. Need some friends on here.
  • ivetastic
    Options
    DawnL4 wrote: »
    I've lost 32 lbs since Jan 6th, first goal is 60 lbs, after that I hope to lose another 20 or so. Need some friends on here.

Congrats on your loss! U are already on the right track!!!
  • bedfordd
    bedfordd Posts: 6
    Options
    Need support!!! I joined My Fitness Pal October 2013 and worked it religiously for 4 months losing 40 pounds. I've been watching the scale and gradually put on a few and lost a few. Now, January 20, 2015 I quit smoking after 40 years and have not had another puff. Converesely, I've put on at least 10 pounds and need to get back on track. We've been going out to dinner a lot the last couple weeks and we're also going to Ocean City to celebrate St. Patrick's weekend. After that's over, I really need to get back on track.

I've joined online support groups for smoking and now need the help of others to maintain a healthy weight. I would be elated to lose 20 pounds by June 1. I don't think that's an agressive goal.

I do like savory and rich foods so I know the "rich" ones will have to go. I am not a big fan of chicken and don't eat much meat.

Add me as a friend so we can share this experience together!!
    Thank you!!
  • ivetastic
    Options
    tallguy45 wrote: »
    I just signed up today & would like support. I also would like to encourage others, but I need friends. Please feel free to add me. :) I need to lose about 35 lbs.

This is a great community! You will definitely get to your goal! Anyone is free to add me as well!
  • webs_21
    webs_21 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    ivetastic wrote: »
    3500 calories equals 1 pound

So my goal is losing 4-5 pounds a month.

I want to lose 40 pounds to start off with
    So it's going to take at least 8 months if I keep at it. It can be very discouraging.

Usually burning 500-700 calories a day and strength training has helped me before.

What's your goal?

42lb lost another 40lb to go!
  • Parkster007
    Parkster007 Posts: 9
    edited March 2015
    Options
    My goal is to shed 20 lbs of fat and gain 20 lbs of muscles. Are you adding any resistance training for your goals?
  • ScorpioJack_91
    ScorpioJack_91 Posts: 5,241 Member
    Options
    My goal is to shed 20 lbs of fat and gain 20 lbs of muscles

I got 16 more lbs to go
  • cje151
    cje151 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    15 lbs gotta go! Looking for motivation buddies. Let's do this!
  • babykates7
    Options
    I am all about motivation. Its key to a weight loss journey, i believe! I am down quite a bit of pounds but gained 10 lbs back once i injured myself. Working hard to get back to a good comfortable weight and tone :)
  • ivetastic
    Options
    webs_21 wrote: »
    ivetastic wrote: »
    3500 calories equals 1 pound

So my goal is losing 4-5 pounds a month.

I want to lose 40 pounds to start off with
    So it's going to take at least 8 months if I keep at it. It can be very discouraging.

Usually burning 500-700 calories a day and strength training has helped me before.

What's your goal?

42lb lost another 40lb to go!

Awesome congrats!!! You're half way there!!!
  • laurenb1007
    laurenb1007 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Looking for serious friends to motivate ! Please add me
  • klandmeiet
    klandmeiet Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    10 down. 75 to go. I could use the encouragement over time. I'm 40 and want to get down to my high school weight. Binge eating is my problem. I'm really motivated this time though.
  • cje151
    cje151 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Alright guys, were only 1/4 through the year. Let's make 2015 the year we crushed it. Anyone need someone to motivate them let me know and seriously get on my case if I screw up my goal as well. Shooting for fat 50g, carbs 245, and protein 210.
  • ivetastic
    Options
    klandmeiet wrote: »
    10 down. 75 to go. I could use the encouragement over time. I'm 40 and want to get down to my high school weight. Binge eating is my problem. I'm really motivated this time though.

You can definitely do this!
  • ivetastic
    Options
    Looking for serious friends to motivate ! Please add me

• ivetastic
    Options
    Let's do this!!! Let's get this fitness routine going....Beast mode!!!!