Let's motivate each other! Add me!

Options

Replies

• ScorpioJack_91
    ScorpioJack_91 Posts: 5,241 Member
    Options
    ivetastic wrote: »
    I'm gonna totally need motivation after I get over this cold! When I mess up my routines it's hard to get back to them

Don't give up! And get better soon. Remember...giving up is all in the mind! Weakness is for hippies..and you're not a hippie.
  • ivetastic
    ivetastic Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    I'm gonna totally need motivation after I get over this cold! When I mess up my routines it's hard to get back to them

Don't give up! And get better soon. Remember...giving up is all in the mind! Weakness is for hippies..and you're not a hippie.

I'm a hippie! Peace and love! Haha
  • ivetastic
    Options
    I guess some people just aren't good at being motivating so when that happens we have to look within ourselves and find that beast within! Turn on the beast mode and know you can accomplish anything you put your mind to!
  • alanasabila
    Options
    I need to lose 11 lbs, gotta do a lot of exercise lets motivates each other!
  • ivetastic
    Options

You can totally lose that!
  • sarabclaypole
    sarabclaypole Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Started my body fat loss and muscle gain journey in February. Was 10st 13 now 10st 7. I do running, tap and Zumba for cardio then ballet and pole dance for strength. I love to dance so I also do jazz :-) x
  • Emmafiremama28
    Emmafiremama28 Posts: 650 Member
    Options
    3500 calories equals 1 pound

So my goal is losing 4-5 pounds a month.

I want to lose 40 pounds to start off with
    So it's going to take at least 8 months if I keep at it. It can be very discouraging.

Usually burning 500-700 calories a day and strength training has helped me before.

What's your goal?

110lbs. I want to weigh 120 again
  • Emmafiremama28
    Options
    We can do it !!! All things are possible
  • Emmafiremama28
    Options
    Started my body fat loss and muscle gain journey in February. Was 10st 13 now 10st 7. I do running, tap and Zumba for cardio then ballet and pole dance for strength. I love to dance so I also do jazz :-) x

Good job !! Keep it up!
  • ivetastic
    Options
    firemama28 wrote: »
    We can do it !!! All things are possible

Yeah so true!
  • Sarahndipity30
    Sarahndipity30 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    I lost a little over 30 lbs so far and have a goal to lose another 75-85 lbs so I can enlist in the navy next year. I just recently got back into the groove using MFP so Im defin looking for new friends. Feel free to add me! and best of luck!
  • wathjo1
    wathjo1 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I am looking for 30-35 pounds.. I have never counted calories before, it's a whole new world to me!
  • davehood369
    davehood369 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    you picked the best app ..its very good
  • davehood369
    Options

You can totally lose that!

• davehood369
    Options
    easy come on 11 lbs .push your self hard
  • shaunelliswv
    shaunelliswv Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Goal is to get down to 13-15% body fat and try not to lose more than another 12lb !!

• davehood369
    Options
    Goal is to get down to 13-15% body fat and try not to lose more than another 12lb !!

up your cardio mate
  • shaunelliswv
    Options

up your cardio mate

• shaunelliswv
    Options
    Aiming for cardio before breakfast , stable diet in day , keep protein high and strength training on evening . Lost 3% in a month so think I'm on track !
  • ivetastic
    Options
    Aiming for cardio before breakfast , stable diet in day , keep protein high and strength training on evening . Lost 3% in a month so think I'm on track !

Well that's great! Hope you Stay on track!