xo_aprmn Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    20lbs
  • ivetastic
    ivetastic Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    aperman01 wrote: »
    20lbs

You are going to get there and look even more amazing then you already look!
  • thenonbeliever
    Options
    The plan is to lose 40 lbs. however, it's a bit hard to do with working nights so any motivation is nice.
  • ivetastic
    Options
    The plan is to lose 40 lbs. however, it's a bit hard to do with working nights so any motivation is nice.

Maybe you can workout 1 or 2 hours before going to work then take a shower and go to work.
  • ivetastic
    Options
    B) You guys all rock!
  • clarim2
    clarim2 Posts: 41
    Options
    need to lose 100+ but already down 24 and loving it! motivation and support goes a long way so let's get it!
  • big_87
    big_87 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    100 lbs. I can use all the help I can get! B)

Feel free to add me!
  • ReginaAnnFaith
    ReginaAnnFaith Posts: 1
    edited March 2015
    Options
    I've been tracking my calories since December of last year. I weighed 140 when I began. I currently weigh 134.4. I lost 5.6 pounds. My goal weight is 125. 9 more pounds to go! :)
  • ddrop
    ddrop Posts: 6
    edited March 2015
    Options
    My name is Dayna. Back when I first used mfp for mobile I don't think there was a community to chat with. This is amazing. My first post so I'll introduce myself. I started at 206 pounds about 4 years ago. Using this app I lost 46 pounds. This year I gained back 27 and gotta get it off. Feel free to add me!
  • born2blean
    born2blean Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Just started working at it last week. No weight loss so far. :'( . Need all the motivation I can get. Add me and I'll add you
  • LaceyRuth
    LaceyRuth Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    My goal is currently another 20ish pounds
    I may try to go further if I want to
  • ivetastic
    Options
    clarim2 wrote: »
    need to lose 100+ but already down 24 and loving it! motivation and support goes a long way so let's get it!

Congrats on the 24!!! You are already on the right track!!!
  • ivetastic
    Options
    big_87 wrote: »
    100 lbs. I can use all the help I can get! B)

Feel free to add me!

We can totally do this!!!
  • ivetastic
    Options
    I've been tracking my calories since December of last year. I weighed 140 when I began. I currently weigh 134.4. I lost 5.6 pounds. My goal weight is 125. 9 more pounds to go! :)

Well you are already off to an awesome start!!! Step up the cardio and you will be there in a couple of months!!!
  • ivetastic
    Options
    ddrop wrote: »
    My name is Dayna. Back when I first used mfp for mobile I don't think there was a community to chat with. This is amazing. My first post so I'll introduce myself. I started at 206 pounds about 4 years ago. Using this app I lost 46 pounds. This year I gained back 27 and gotta get it off. Feel free to add me!

Yeah when I first had this app I didn't use the community but having so many people here that are so inspiring it makes it easier to stay on track!
  • ivetastic
    Options
    Robbo_79 wrote: »
    2lbs a week is healthy weight loss.
    to guarantee weight loss you need to create a deficit, not just calories, but carbs and saturated fats too.

by training hard 4 times a week, a good healthy clean diet, and lots of water, I have shredded a stone (14lbs) in a few weeks, just gotta be determined, focused and have will power.

Good luck to anyone working on it.

Yeah that's a healthy pace! I'm aiming for 5 days a week and I want to also eat healthier and drink more water!
  • 60 lbs. Gotta get rid of this baby weight.
  • andreak998
    Options
    my goal is to lose 15 lbs i gained in past 2 yrs :)
  • CMillikan08
    CMillikan08 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    My goal is 80. Lost 40 previously, started gaining back and then had a baby so back to square one. Add me if you like. I try to motivate and encourage others as well