30 by Labor Day

Options

Replies

• my2loves04and06
    Options
    hey where is everyone. 163.2 this morning.:happy:

I think we lost half (or more?) of our crew along the way. Whoops! Great job on the weigh-in.

Just got back from my jog this morning. C25K w1d2 in the books. I'll shred with Jillian later this aftenroon/evening. It feels good to be back on track!
  • janie1974
    Options
    hi ladies! its been a while since i logged in. Ive had trouble with a pinch nerve in my neck that has had me totally out of commission. i weighed in and saw that i lost 6 pounds during all of it though!! if you dont remember, i am the one who had to fit into a bridesmaid's dress that was a size smaller that my normal size... it was almost too small!!!! had to do a few minor adjustments to make it fit better! i was almost as happy as the bride. and that was before my 6 pound loss with my neck. Im trying to get energy back to start working out again but its going REALLY slow. so... my starting weight was 198, now 184! i said i would try to lose 20lbs by labor day; thats six lbs and 2 weeks away!!
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    Name.............................. Start Weight ............................ Current Weight ......................... + / - LBS
    Cnbethea..........................162.6.............................................159.4..........................................-3.2
    Blondie925.......................200.4..............................................195.4....................................... - 5
    Porterbaby........................168.8..............................................164.6....................................... -4.4
    My2Loves..........................228.0..............................................213.2....................................... -14.8
    HaleyAlexandra...............194...................................................191.1..................................... ..-2.9
    Maneyes............................174..................................................171..........................................-4
    bluiz13...............................219.6..............................................216.6.........................................-3

i'm here....this week was the first loss i've had in several weeks....
    okay so i've had this "short term" goal of 199 since january of 2008....with an ultimate goal of who knows what....
    even at 216.6, the 199 seems sooo far away, so a few month ago i made goals for the first saturday of every month...i haven't really been paying attention to them and/or pushing myself to get to them....i "saw" september's goal on my outlook calendar this weekend.....i realized i had to alter my monthly goals because i'm not going to reach septembers let along october and so and so forth....

soooo.....here's my new plan....GET TO 213 for 9/4/10 - that is just 3.6lbs to get off in the next 2 weigh ins....i'll be the lowest i have been in a long time and will have 40.4lbs off since i started this journey to change my life forever....then each month going forward, i have a goal of losing 7lbs each month until december....then i'm going to move down to 6lb loss each month and then 5lbs and then 4lbs as the months pass by and i obviously have a slower loss getting closer to my ultimate goal...at this point i still really dont have a final number...BUT when i put the numbers down on a spreadsheet i could realistically reach 153.4 which would be a total loss of 100lbs by the first saturday of 2011...

i have no idea if i "want" to get THERE - LOL - of course i would want to be 153.4, what a stupid things to type/say LOL - but right now i just dont know where i'll be HAPPY...i havent been below 200 for more than a few weeks/months in over 10 years, maybe longer.....i'm a numbers girl and i'm very visual so seeing the NUMBERS - GOALS - NEXT WEIGHT - in my face everyday might be the kick in the *kitten* i need....i changed my screen saver on my work computer to say 9/4/10 - 213 instead of a photo slide show of my kids....i'm at my computer at work at least 7hrs a day and i "unlock" my screensaver at least 5 times a day...i'm also going to make "thinspiration" stickers/labels with september's goal weight and date and stick them around the places i go....i need to SEEEEEEE where i want to be to get there, because recently, even with the tracking of my calories and drinking the water, and working out 4-5 times a week, i'm not TRYING to reach my goal or any goal for that matter....

sooooooo.....here's to a new day....i'm not going to commit to 30 by labor day obviously, or even 30 by christmas but i'm recommitting to this group and myself and i'm going to stick with our group and checking in and I'M GOING TO GET THERE....

thanks for reading my rantings....i need support girls so please keep kicking me in the *kitten*....right now, 213 by 9/4/10.....remind me and keep on me....

thanks,
    denise
  • Lisa0711
    Lisa0711 Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    Name.............................. Start Weight ............................ Current Weight ......................... + / - LBS
    Cnbethea..........................162.6.............................................159.4..........................................-3.2
    Blondie925.......................200.4..............................................193........................................... -7.4
    Porterbaby........................168.8..............................................164.6....................................... -4.4
    My2Loves..........................228.0..............................................213.2....................................... -14.8
    HaleyAlexandra...............194...................................................191.1..................................... ..-2.9
    Maneyes............................174..................................................171..........................................-4
    bluiz13...............................219.6..............................................216.6.........................................-3

I lost 2.4 since my last weigh in! :smile:
  • NewImprovedCnbethea1
    Options
    hi ladies! its been a while since i logged in. Ive had trouble with a pinch nerve in my neck that has had me totally out of commission. i weighed in and saw that i lost 6 pounds during all of it though!! if you dont remember, i am the one who had to fit into a bridesmaid's dress that was a size smaller that my normal size... it was almost too small!!!! had to do a few minor adjustments to make it fit better! i was almost as happy as the bride. and that was before my 6 pound loss with my neck. Im trying to get energy back to start working out again but its going REALLY slow. so... my starting weight was 198, now 184! i said i would try to lose 20lbs by labor day; thats six lbs and 2 weeks away!!

Nice I am glad everything worked out and from what I am reading you did an awesome job on your goal as well congrats!! Sorry bout the pinched nerve take your time and great job on all of your success!!
  • NewImprovedCnbethea1
    Options
    Blondie925.......................200.4..............................................195.4....................................... - 5

i'm here....this week was the first loss i've had in several weeks....
    okay so i've had this "short term" goal of 199 since january of 2008....with an ultimate goal of who knows what....
    even at 216.6, the 199 seems sooo far away, so a few month ago i made goals for the first saturday of every month...i haven't really been paying attention to them and/or pushing myself to get to them....i "saw" september's goal on my outlook calendar this weekend.....i realized i had to alter my monthly goals because i'm not going to reach septembers let along october and so and so forth....

soooo.....here's my new plan....GET TO 213 for 9/4/10 - that is just 3.6lbs to get off in the next 2 weigh ins....i'll be the lowest i have been in a long time and will have 40.4lbs off since i started this journey to change my life forever....then each month going forward, i have a goal of losing 7lbs each month until december....then i'm going to move down to 6lb loss each month and then 5lbs and then 4lbs as the months pass by and i obviously have a slower loss getting closer to my ultimate goal...at this point i still really dont have a final number...BUT when i put the numbers down on a spreadsheet i could realistically reach 153.4 which would be a total loss of 100lbs by the first saturday of 2011...

i have no idea if i "want" to get THERE - LOL - of course i would want to be 153.4, what a stupid things to type/say LOL - but right now i just dont know where i'll be HAPPY...i havent been below 200 for more than a few weeks/months in over 10 years, maybe longer.....i'm a numbers girl and i'm very visual so seeing the NUMBERS - GOALS - NEXT WEIGHT - in my face everyday might be the kick in the *kitten* i need....i changed my screen saver on my work computer to say 9/4/10 - 213 instead of a photo slide show of my kids....i'm at my computer at work at least 7hrs a day and i "unlock" my screensaver at least 5 times a day...i'm also going to make "thinspiration" stickers/labels with september's goal weight and date and stick them around the places i go....i need to SEEEEEEE where i want to be to get there, because recently, even with the tracking of my calories and drinking the water, and working out 4-5 times a week, i'm not TRYING to reach my goal or any goal for that matter....

sooooooo.....here's to a new day....i'm not going to commit to 30 by labor day obviously, or even 30 by christmas but i'm recommitting to this group and myself and i'm going to stick with our group and checking in and I'M GOING TO GET THERE....

thanks for reading my rantings....i need support girls so please keep kicking me in the *kitten*....right now, 213 by 9/4/10.....remind me and keep on me....

thanks,
    denise

Bluiz your right today is a new day and as long as you got a goal in mind and the desire to keep pushing towards it you will get there no matter how long it takes just focus on each day as they come and making sure at the end of the day you did everything you could to put your best foot foward!!! Let's do it!!
  • porterbaby38
    porterbaby38 Posts: 1,401
    Options
    good morning ladies.
    bluiz: good luck on your goals. i know you will reach them.
    blondie: awesome job on your weight loss
    janie: i'm sorry you had a pinch nerve, i know those are very painful, but great job on the weight loss, even though you were in misery.
    i won't be able to workout for awhile, i'm sick with either allergies, sinues, or a cold or a combination of all. i don't know which one, but my man wants me to take it easy for awhile, i hate being sick though. i rather be walking, working out and plus i have so much things to do that needs to get done. :mad: i thought when a person workout and watches what they eat and tries to take care of their body, they won't get sick.
  • my2loves04and06
    Options
    C25K w2d1 complete. I'm exhausted! I jogged a new path today and, little did I know, started in the wrong direction. At the end of the path was a ginormous hill I had to jog up! 5 times. Ugh.

I peeked at the scale this morning and I'm feeling a bit disappointed to see the scale up 1.2 lbs. I know, I know! I should've just waited until my weigh-in on Friday. I've been under my cals all week (ok, except 1 day and I was only over by 20 cals), haven't been drinking soda, etc. Oh well, onward and downward. Rght?
  • my2loves04and06
    Options
    "If every day were like today... You'd weigh 199.3 lbs in 5 weeks"

Ok, seeing a weight under 200 makes me HAPPY! I'm glad I save all of these in my Notes section every day. It's fun to go back and see if the predictions are right. So far, not even close to being right, LOL!
  • NewImprovedCnbethea1
    Options
    Hey guys starting my round again with Insanity so far so good!!! Today is day 4 trying to really stay on ir this time!!
  • bluiz13
    Options
    "If every day were like today... You'd weigh 199.3 lbs in 5 weeks"

Ok, seeing a weight under 200 makes me HAPPY! I'm glad I save all of these in my Notes section every day. It's fun to go back and see if the predictions are right. So far, not even close to being right, LOL!

that is a great idea....i never thought of doing that.....i have put it on my calendar before to see if can get there but failed...think since i'm heading in the right direction i'll do your thing and put the next one on the calendar....
    thanks for the tip....
  • bluiz13
    Options
    bluiz13...............................219.6..............................................213.........................................-6.6
  • NewImprovedCnbethea1
    Options
    Awesome job Bluz way to make it happen!!

Day 10 of insanity and a new mnth with new goals and they are centered around my eating!!
  • porterbaby38
    Options
    cnbethea: can change the weight for me 163.2lbs. thank you . i don't know how to do it.
  • my2loves04and06
    Options
    Hi, my name is Trace and I ate a 1300 calorie burger for dinner last night. I still can't beleive how many calories were in it, but it was amazing! It's my favorite burger ever, but we only make them maybe once a month. Good thing!! Yum, yum, yum. Regardless, I'm down 0.6 lbs since my last weigh-in. Better than nothing I suppose.

porter - I changed your weight when I updated mine.

Porterbaby........................168.8..............................................163.2....................................... -5.6
    My2Loves..........................228.0..............................................212.6....................................... -15.4
    bluiz13...............................219.6..............................................213.........................................-6.6
  • porterbaby38
    Options
    thanks my2loves i appreicate it.
  • porterbaby38
    Options
    good morning ladies. i'm very happy and feel great today. i woke up and decided to weigh myself again this morning because i thought i had went up and i'm proud to say the scale went in the opposite direction i'm down to 162.2 and i went clothes shopping yesterday and still have to get more. but i tried on a size 9 juniors last month, so i bought them and when i got home i tried them back on and i had to take them back. so i had to get size 7's. i want to thank my friends on here and this site for being here for me. so can anyone change my weight loss i appreciate it.
  • NewImprovedCnbethea1
    Options
    That is awesome porterbaby and sorry I didn't get a chance to change your numbers but hey I can now because you are doing and amazing job!!

Porterbaby........................168.8..............................................162.2....................................... -6.6
    My2Loves..........................228.0..............................................212.6....................................... -15.4
  • porterbaby38
    Options
    thanks cnbethea, i appreicate it.
  • bluiz13
    Options
    Porterbaby........................168.8..............................................162.2....................................... -6.6
    bluiz13...............................219.6..............................................213.2.........................................-6.4

updated me based on saturday 9/4 weigh in...not sure if i will weigh again before my next goal of 10/2 - 206????
    what are you thoughts on "skipping" weighins to stay the course?? helpful or hurtful???