30 by Labor Day

Options
1121314151618»

Replies

• Lisa0711
    Lisa0711 Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    Well it's Labor Day! Hope everyone is having a great weekend.

Here's my results:
    Challenge SW: 200.4
    Labor Day: 193.0

Definately didn't lose 30 pounds, but I'm down 7.4! It's not too much, but WAY better than no change! Slow and steady.. :wink:

Great job everyone!
  • my2loves04and06
    Options
    Happy Labor Day! And Happy 30th Birthday to me!

I started this thread in hopes of losing 30 lbs by my 30th birthday. Even though I didn't attain my end goal, I'm proud of myself for losing as much as I did. I'm down to a 16 lb loss now and I'm down a dress/pant size, too. I'm planning on continuing with this journey and I'm hoping that everyone else who has been posting here regularly will join me along the way. Should we start a new thread with a new goal/deadline? 30 lbs by Christmas perhaps? We've already been together 3 months, so this will be an additional 3 months. :flowerforyou:

Congrats to everyone on whatever loss or goal they attained in the last 3 months!

Denise - I find that I have to weigh-in at LEAST every 2 weeks. I'm the type that loses motivation quickly if I don't see a number drop on my scale.
  • my2loves04and06
    Options
    Hmm, I see there's already a 30 by Christmas group/thread going. We need a new name for the next 3 months. Or just a new name for our little non-exclusive group. :)
  • porterbaby38
    Options
    i would be happy to contin ue this journey with you and everyone else. besides i weigh myself fridays, saturdays and mondays. it would be nice just to do it on fridays only, but i can't help it. how about christmas hotties, or santa babes
  • my2loves04and06
    Options
    Here we go! http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/118491-2011-new-year-new-me-week-1-join-us

Hope to see you ladies on the new thread!
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    i joined the new thread for new years goals....
    i'm thinking i'm going to just weigh bi weekly...i put my scale behind the powder room door instead of in the front hallway where i see it a couple of times a day...it is very tempting to weigh myself continually but seriously if i'm doing what i'm suppose to then i dont need to "check" my progress that regularly....

anyway, i'm on my way and i'll start using the other thread...thanks for the "invite"