For my people --- simple tip

Options

Replies

• BWBTrish
    BWBTrish Posts: 2,817 Member
    Options
    The way i understand it ( and correct me if i am wrong, after all English isn't my mother language).

CICO determent weight loss, maintaining or gaining.
    Macro's determent if you lose muscle or not.

So in other words when she says ( according to my simple mind) when i eat enough protein i can grow more muscle even when i eat at a deficit.

Now if i believe this what she means here, is something else. According to my logic you can only gain muscle when you train ( and eat the right macro's).
    But that's just me thinking.
  • girlviernes
    girlviernes Posts: 2,402 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    We need an "Intervention: Da Bears" TV series.

• mkakids
    mkakids Posts: 1,913 Member
    Options

Do bears take PCP in the woods?

*snort*
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options
    The way i understand it ( and correct me if i am wrong, after all English isn't my mother language).

So in other words when she says ( according to my simple mind) when i eat enough protein i can grow more muscle even when i eat at a deficit.

Now if i believe this what she means here, is something else. According to my logic you can only gain muscle when you train ( and eat the right macro's).

no sorry, that is still wrong.

if you have perfect macros eat in only 1000 calories a day you will lose muscle..

if you have perfect macros and just do cardio and have a high deficit you will lose muscle.

if you have perfect macros AND strength train AND eat in a deficit you will preserve muscle; however you will still lose some muscle...
  • Nony_Mouse
    Nony_Mouse Posts: 5,646 Member
    Options

Clearly!! Living at the bottom of the world, I never realised this problem even existed. I mean, I knew about the stoner bunnies, thanks to the DEA bringing that to the world's attention (http://www.rstreet.org/op-ed/dea-warns-utah-of-stoned-rabbits/), but Crack Bears...wow man, just wow.
  • CharlieBeansmomTracey
    CharlieBeansmomTracey Posts: 7,682 Member
    Options
    herrspoons wrote: »
    Nony_Mouse wrote: »
    Cortelli wrote: »
    What the actual f**k is this?

Anyone?

It is a simple tip for his people. Did you not read the thread title?

Ah. I see.

I thought it was a load of bollocks posted by somebody with no idea what they're on about, and who should probably not post because of that, or a really crap joke thread, which was about as funny as being punched in the face by a bear on PCP.

I stand corrected.

Is that a thing?

I reckon those would be city bears. Surely woodland bears would be more inclined towards weed, and therefore chilled out and unlikely to punch people.

Crystal Meth from backwoods labs these days. Breaking Bad has a lot to answer for as far as ursine substance abuse goes.
    what about breaking bad news bears? lol dont mind me Im working on very little sleep
  • LiftAllThePizzas
    LiftAllThePizzas Posts: 17,857 Member
    Options
    Who are your people? I'm picturing Moses at the mount :)

92363_full.jpg

AND KEEP 'EM UP!
  • Nony_Mouse
    Nony_Mouse Posts: 5,646 Member
    Options
    Cortelli wrote: »
    What the actual f**k is this?

Anyone?

It is a simple tip for his people. Did you not read the thread title?

Ah. I see.

I thought it was a load of bollocks posted by somebody with no idea what they're on about, and who should probably not post because of that, or a really crap joke thread, which was about as funny as being punched in the face by a bear on PCP.

I stand corrected.

Is that a thing?

I reckon those would be city bears. Surely woodland bears would be more inclined towards weed, and therefore chilled out and unlikely to punch people.

Crystal Meth from backwoods labs these days. Breaking Bad has a lot to answer for as far as ursine substance abuse goes.
    what about breaking bad news bears? lol dont mind me Im working on very little sleep

:p
  • girlviernes
    girlviernes Posts: 2,402 Member
    Options

Clearly!! Living at the bottom of the world, I never realised this problem even existed. I mean, I knew about the stoner bunnies, thanks to the DEA bringing that to the world's attention (http://www.rstreet.org/op-ed/dea-warns-utah-of-stoned-rabbits/), but Crack Bears...wow man, just wow.

The hard part will be getting the families to write letters that have the correct amount of emotionality. Not too much or too little. Plus the whole writing thing.
  • LiftAllThePizzas
    LiftAllThePizzas Posts: 17,857 Member
    Options
    Type *delete* type *delete* type *delete* - Dammit, why can't I get my mother's voice out of my head, "If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all!"
    Thumper, is that you?
  • manderson27
    manderson27 Posts: 3,510 Member
    Options

vtieue1aphoe.jpg
    ngrkwyccqnod.jpg
  • 999tigger
    999tigger Posts: 5,235 Member
    Options
    OP you should write a book for your people and go on tour.
  • maidentl
    maidentl Posts: 3,203 Member
    Options
    But what do peeps do?

200.gif

Cleanse-and-Detoxify-Your-Body-and-Mind.jpg

• vfit10
    vfit10 Posts: 228 Member
    Options

Finally someone understands the point ... When losing weight, aka fat, you need protein to hold muscle mass. You must need to be on cal surplus to gain muscle... If you're hitting the weights

• ncboiler89
    ncboiler89 Posts: 2,408 Member
    Options
    vfit10 wrote: »
    Calories in and out determine weight gain/loss and macros determine if its muscle or fat.

Link to study please
  • ndj1979
    Options
    vfit10 wrote: »

Finally someone understands the point ... When losing weight, aka fat, you need protein to hold muscle mass. You must need to be on cal surplus to gain muscle... If you're hitting the weights

yea, that post was still wrong….so you do understand each other…you are just not quite getting the concept….

• juggernaut1974
    juggernaut1974 Posts: 6,212 Member
    Options
    bunnypancake_zpscd0af577.jpg
  • ndj1979
    Options
    say-what40%20watermark.gif
  • elphie754
    elphie754 Posts: 7,574 Member
    Options
    So what to a build if I only eat carbs?