Replies

• steffer20
    steffer20 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Day 21 lvl 3 done. Almost done. :)
  • got2befitnow
    got2befitnow Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I just finished my first workout on level 1 just a few hours ago. I wasn't feeling it as much as I thought during the workout, but my shoulders are shaking, so I think I'll be feeling the results tomorrow!

Feel free to send me a friend invite for anyone who would like a little encouragement. Good luck everyone!
  • mischelleguerrero
    mischelleguerrero Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Kimnez, you look great! Those are awesome results.
  • tlmcint
    tlmcint Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I've been dragging mine out a bit. During lvl 2 I started lifting, and so don't do shred on those days, which prolongs things, and then honestly I skipped a few days and had to make them up... but today I finally will start lvl 3. I'm a little nervous about how hard it will be, but really I'm kinda proud of myself for sticking to this and being able to do more than I thought I could! So, physical results aside, it's worth it just for that!
  • skinnyjeanzbound
    skinnyjeanzbound Posts: 3,932 Member
    Options
    Hey guys--I decided to hold off on starting 30DS again b/c on Sunday my calf muscle started bothering me while I was running. This is the same problem I was having before my trip and it started while doing 30DS. I don't want to aggravate the injury before the Rugged Maniac this Saturday and my Terrapin 5k next Thursday. I'm going to get through those 2 races and then start back up with 30DS, so I'll be back on this threads regularly in about a week and a half.
  • judykat7
    judykat7 Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    I am going to do it again September first. Either 30DS or ripped in 30. Doing simple body weight exercises for August!