Bread??

Options

Replies

• stevencloser
    stevencloser Posts: 8,911 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    MrM27 wrote: »
    So now we see the experiment was flawed the entire time. You somehow were able to determine that bread was responsible for the weight gain and the chilli dog, fries, popcorn and 8 tablesspoons had nothing to do with it it was all due to the bread from the PO Boy

Those 8 tablespoons probably had lots of iron.
    Okay Runner. If you think so.

It's hilarious how you're pretending you didn't say the things you said while pretending other people said things they didn't say.
  • Nony_Mouse
    Nony_Mouse Posts: 5,646 Member
    Options
    MrM27 wrote: »
    So now we see the experiment was flawed the entire time. You somehow were able to determine that bread was responsible for the weight gain and the chilli dog, fries, popcorn and 8 tablesspoons had nothing to do with it it was all due to the bread from the PO Boy

Those 8 tablespoons probably had lots of iron.
    Okay Runner. If you think so.

It's hilarious how you're pretending you didn't say the things you said while pretending other people said things they didn't say.

This guy seems to do this a lot. I think he thinks he's being clever but he's really...not. The complete lack of understanding is actually quite mind boggling.
  • FunkyTobias
    FunkyTobias Posts: 1,776 Member
    Options
    In for derp-science.
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    I will leave this right here...

trg6ctm1v362.jpg
  • Chrysalid2014
    Chrysalid2014 Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    gia07 wrote: »
    I will leave this right here...

trg6ctm1v362.jpg

Hmm, I guess most of you missed the part right at the beginning of this discussion where the gentleman you are all haranguing stated: "It was my personal experience with bread... I have no scientific data to back it up".

So why continue to labour the point? It was made quite clear that this was a personal observation, that it didn't necessarily apply to anyone else, and that there was no scientific explanation for it.

Shameful behaviour.
  • KnM0107
    KnM0107 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    The bickering on this site gets old quickly. Don't we all have the same goal...to lose weight? Just because someone may have a different opinion does not mean they should be ridiculed. I don't think even the experts agree...so why don't we all agree that none of us are experts on healthy eating. If we were, would we really need this site??

Nope, we are not all here to lose weight.
  • donjtomasco
    donjtomasco Posts: 789 Member
    Options
    Bread was everywhere. It was not only the poboy.
  • donjtomasco
    Options
    Chrysalid, thanks for pointing that out. I knew that i had been clear, I just could not remember what I had said. Kind of difficult when being gang attacked.
  • donjtomasco
    Options
    No MrM, not antagonizing, except it sounds like you are antagonized but that is your weakness. It was a personal experiment that has turned out to be VERY entertaining indeed with your very entertaining contributions in addition to others in your possy.
  • donjtomasco
    Options
    MrM, you criticize my diary but you won't keep one for people to see? I sense some severe unresolved childhood issues in your life. You must carry s heavy burden. So sorry.
  • janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    Options
    Closer, maybe you can convince jelly of this as well.

I am not sure why you are so concerned with what I think or why you are trying to persuade others to interact with me.
  • janejellyroll
    Options
    But maid, it does no good if you are selective in what you pull out to quote me on, and out of sequence. But, keep working on it. I actually made it quite simpler then you are trying to complicate this.

You said your guess was that it slowed down metabolism. Is that no longer your guess?

Keep in mind that everything you wrote us still there. You may be able to convince yourself you didn't write it, but it is still there.

• janejellyroll
    Options

I wonder how much french fries and 8 tablespoons of ketchup slow down his metabolism. Or a 600+ calorie foot long hot dog.

I kinda like the idea of treating each day's scale reading as if it was caused by a randomly chosen food eaten the day before. Thursday night I had two shots of Jagermeister and the next day saw a new low weight. So the Jagermeister diet is real, right?
  • lulucitron
    lulucitron Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    I agree it's calories but I eat healthy bread (love sprouted grains) as they're much more nutritious than white bread.
  • stevencloser
    stevencloser Posts: 8,911 Member
    Options
    Closer, maybe you can convince jelly of this as well.

I am not sure why you are so concerned with what I think or why you are trying to persuade others to interact with me.

I'm not even sure why he told me this since I wasn't agreeing with him at all.
This discussion has been closed.