Calorie Goals

Options

Replies

• ayannabayer
    ayannabayer Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    jkal1979 wrote: »
    Since people remember your attitude from the other threads you have created, there may come a time when you are truly ready to go about this in a healthy way and won't get any help and support that you are looking for because they will remember how you treated others in the past. It won't just be the ones you are being snotty to either. I'm sure that already there have been people who decided not to reply or even look at the thread after seeing that you are the OP.

Try to keep an open mind and be grateful that at this point there are still a few left that are willing to offer you any help at all.

Good luck.

Actually I started being that way towards the same ppl that started being rude to me. I never initiated it first.

Ayanna this is something my sister and I would say when we were kids!!!

"But but but SHE started it"!!

That's basically how the world works. If some hits you, are going to stand there and let them hit you again? Well, you probably would get your butt mopped down the street right now, while I'm happily defending myself 100%.
  • ayannabayer
    Options

How did I ever rant against any advice????? When did I do it? Did I do it in this feed???? Pretty sure I wasn't against anything anyome said.

Yes, you have. People are trying to help you.

Where?????? Show me! Bc until that person started commenting and being a smart *kitten* everything was fine. I was taking in advice perfectly fine. I didn't have problem with anything. So you obviously didn't read enough when you decided to be nosey and see what the conversation was about so that you could your input in.
  • brianpperkins
    brianpperkins Posts: 6,124 Member
    Options
    Having a 19 year old try to tell anyone how the world works is laughable. It's even funnier when that 19 year old repeatedly fails to accept common sense advice. If you think you could mop anyone's butt down the street you are sadly mistaken ... I mean that in an intellectual and physical way.

Thank you for reminding me how mature my daughter is. Sometimes that comparative value is needed to appreciate things.
  • janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    Options

Where?????? Show me! Bc until that person started commenting and being a smart *kitten* everything was fine. I was taking in advice perfectly fine. I didn't have problem with anything. So you obviously didn't read enough when you decided to be nosey and see what the conversation was about so that you could your input in.

How is it nosy to read threads posted on a public forum? If you don't want people to read this, why did you post it?

• PearlAng
    PearlAng Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    Perhaps I'll look foolish saying this, but I wish you'd take into account the advice (aka "smart *** comments) that people have given you.

That's coming from one 19 year old to another...except I'm the 19 year old that has osteoporosis as the result of a dangerously low calorie diet and disordered eating....
  • ayannabayer
    Options
    Having a 19 year old try to tell anyone how the world works is laughable. It's even funnier when that 19 year old repeatedly fails to accept common sense advice. If you think you could mop anyone's butt down the street you are sadly mistaken ... I mean that in an intellectual and physical way.

Thank you for reminding me how mature my daughter is. Sometimes that comparative value is needed to appreciate things.

I didn't say I was mopping anyone. I was saying in general, if you don't stick up for yourself people will just run over you.& actually I haven't failed I'm common sense. You keep saying all these things but you are honestly saying you're the only one with common sense. Bc people have pervious gave advice in THIS forum that made sense to me and that I liked and appreciated. You and that vegan whatever person Gave smart *kitten* advice that was unwanted, so of course I'm not going to take in consideration on anything you say. And you actually dont know me from Adam and Eve. You don't know where my studies are in college, you don't know my physical talents, you don't know what I've gone through in life. So for you to make those comments on me as a person is pointless & ignorant bc you are completely uninformed.
  • ayannabayer
    Options
    PearlAng wrote: »
    Perhaps I'll look foolish saying this, but I wish you'd take into account the advice (aka "smart *** comments) that people have given you.

That's coming from one 19 year old to another...except I'm the 19 year old that has osteoporosis as the result of a dangerously low calorie diet and disordered eating....

Like I pervious stated....by them saying "oh I see you got off those diet fads and finally got some common sense like everyone told you to get." IS NOT GOOD ADICE AND I DO NOT CARE FOR THOSE COMMENTA EITHER. Anyone who likes that must have special fetish bc its definitely not how I liked to be talked too.
  • ayannabayer
    Options

How is it nosy to read threads posted on a public forum? If you don't want people to read this, why did you post it?

You were being nosey by reading all the comments just so you could try to be someone's sidekick. Which you can if you want. IDC. I'm just also pointing out the fake that you took all that time out to read the rude stuff to comment on but not the part where there was no confrontation and where I was accepting the advice .
  • jkal1979
    jkal1979 Posts: 1,896 Member
    Options
    *Insert Drag Race .gif*

(I would do it myself, but there are too many that apply here and most of them can't be posted on MFP.)
  • janejellyroll
    Options

Like I pervious stated....by them saying "oh I see you got off those diet fads and finally got some common sense like everyone told you to get." IS NOT GOOD ADICE AND I DO NOT CARE FOR THOSE COMMENTA EITHER. Anyone who likes that must have special fetish bc its definitely not how I liked to be talked too.

Maybe you should think less about how you expect people to talk to you and more about being open to help.

Are you going to let your pride and pre-set expectations block you from advice that could help you?
  • ayannabayer
    Options

You were being nosey by reading all the comments just so you could try to be someone's sidekick. Which you can if you want. IDC. I'm just also pointing out the fake that you took all that time out to read the rude stuff to comment on but not the part where there was no confrontation and where I was accepting the advice .

Oh wait. There was barely any of that bc there was most rude comments and people becoming English teachers for me to get Amy advice.
  • brianpperkins
    Options

I didn't say I was mopping anyone. I was saying in general, if you don't stick up for yourself people will just run over you.& actually I haven't failed I'm common sense. You keep saying all these things but you are honestly saying you're the only one with common sense. Bc people have pervious gave advice in THIS forum that made sense to me and that I liked and appreciated. You and that vegan whatever person Gave smart *kitten* advice that was unwanted, so of course I'm not going to take in consideration on anything you say. And you actually dont know me from Adam and Eve. You don't know where my studies are in college, you don't know my physical talents, you don't know what I've gone through in life. So for you to make those comments on me as a person is pointless & ignorant bc you are completely uninformed.

Telling you to eat to your goal is "smart *kitten* advice"? The more you post, the more you show your lack of maturity.

Based on your posting, it is obvious that your college studies are not in the arena of the written word.

• brianpperkins
    Options

Oh wait. There was barely any of that bc there was most rude comments and people becoming English teachers for me to get Amy advice.

You keep ranting that people are becoming "English teachers" but do so in a way that makes me question if you've ever met a professional educator in that field.
  • janejellyroll
    Options

Well, next time you post a thread let us know at the beginning that you don't want anyone being nosy and actually reading it.

• PearlAng
    PearlAng Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    PearlAng wrote: »

Right, but these comments and replies are just the truth. Maybe they don't seem very friendly, but why sugar coat it? If you do not eat adequate calories and choose to ignore your health in that way, you will suffer from health complications. That's just the basic truth. It's one thing to under/overestimate calories without realizing it, but you've stated that your logging is correct, and you acknowledge that you're eating 900 calories. That's not safe.

Also, lack of calories can sometimes mess up the system. If anything, eat to poop, yo.
  • ayannabayer
    Options

Telling you to eat to your goal is "smart *kitten* advice"? The more you post, the more you show your lack of maturity.

Based on your posting, it is obvious that your college studies are not in the arena of the written word.

Actually you said that ALONG with other smart *kitten* stuff. So you can stop acting like you haven't been insulting my intelligence since the first comment you placed. Why would anyone care about what you had to say when you have so much extra unnecessary things to say.
  • brianpperkins
    Options

Maybe you should think less about how you expect people to talk to you and more about being open to help.

Are you going to let your pride and pre-set expectations block you from advice that could help you?

If we're not encouraging her lemonade detoxes, detoxes that morph into smoothies replacing meals, or four puddings at specific times we are then mean, rude, and not supportive ... at least to her. Some people are not yet ready to face reality and take mature steps to lose weight in a sustainable manner.

• ayannabayer
    Options

You keep ranting that people are becoming "English teachers" but do so in a way that makes me question if you've ever met a professional educator in that field.

Yeah. I have. But okay. I'm done "ranting". You win. I'm so proud of you. You deserve a prize *gives you a cookie.*
  • Merkavar
    Merkavar Posts: 3,082 Member
    Options
    lcooper327 wrote: »
    There are no vegetables with "literally no calories".

That's what I was going to say.

If she thinks they have zero is She not logging them.

.....and I just skipped a head to the end of the thread where everyone is agro.

What happened?
  • brianpperkins
    Options

Actually you said that ALONG with other smart *kitten* stuff. So you can stop acting like you haven't been insulting my intelligence since the first comment you placed. Why would anyone care about what you had to say when you have so much extra unnecessary things to say.

If you would listen when simple advice is provided, people wouldn't get upset with you and try to drill simple concepts home. Take responsibility ... it's an adult thing to do.
This discussion has been closed.