Options
    No mentioned croutons or bacon bits :(
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options
    Nyappykim wrote: »
    SezxyStef wrote: »
    alyhuggan wrote: »
    OP you have avoided EVERY question regarding whether you weigh out your food, count your calories etc.

Unless you tell us your goals, accuracy of logging and open your diary you will not get one helpful bit of advice as no-one knows what you are doing wrong. Usually people don't lose because of a mix of inaccuracy of logging, under estimating calories and over estimating calories burned during the day.

Actually if you read my response I already posted that I do weigh out my food. Thanks though. Bye

I've never weighed my food ever and I lost weight well over 2 and a half stone so it's not all about the weight of food.

That works for some people, but others, no. I have no perception of size, therefore what I may think if 1/2 cup, or 6 oz, is actually 1 3/4 cup, or 12 ounces.

Someone who is obviously having issues with their weight loss journey, such as the OP, should always weigh food.

Seems to me she doesn't want the advice given by her fellow MFPers. Granted, I only skimmed, but she was rather on the defensive side.

actually she thanked me for my advice....

Probably because that's what she wanted to hear. Trying not to make assumptions, but the only posts she answered were about her workouts and salads. It makes it seem like she didn't want to put in more effort (of buying a scale and actually weighing everything she eats, or doing this and that) and was content with the advice of pretty much waiting for the weight to start dropping eventually.

I believe she said she weighed her food early into the thread...
    weighed out along with my other food that I consume

from the first page, her response to me.

My response tho was probably as accurate as any because it probably is water retention from the new exercise...for me that is the first go to when someone says they "started" or "recently started" X for exercise.
  • annaskiski
    annaskiski Posts: 1,212 Member
    Options
    I think what Mr robbackatya was trying to say (while hawking another web site), is that the calorie equations are generic, and the calorie requirements may differ for 2 people of the same weight/height. (not shocking for anyone here, I'm sure)

Somehow he translated that into "calories are different for different people". The web site he's selling has his pic on the front page, so in the end I think he's trying to move people over to his site....(otherwise, why is he here?)
  • NobodyPutsAmyInTheCorner
    NobodyPutsAmyInTheCorner Posts: 1,018 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    He lost me at "Here's a few things for you to chew on"

It made me hungry and I went to grab some food...