Your latest NSV(s)

Options

Replies

• Livgetfit
    Livgetfit Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    JordisTSM wrote: »
    This is technically a scale victory, but I don't care.

I'm officially half way to goal! Have lost 106lbs since Jan 2015. Ultimate goal is to lose 212lbs.

All motivated for the next couple of years :)

NSV or not that is awesome and most welcome here. Congrats on half way. I'm so happy for you
  • k80flec
    k80flec Posts: 1,623 Member
    Options
    I was in TKMax and found a lovely Tayberry jacket in a medium - delighted I took it to pay for it. The cashier then wittered on about the label. When I finally made sense of what he was saying it was that the jacket wasn't medium but small.

I tried it on - right there at the counter, expecting to be devastated (and embarrassed).
    . . . . I had PLENTY of room in it, it was a fab fit!! A SMALL!!
  • leahcollett1
    leahcollett1 Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    mine - is my photo comparison pick - i had this weekend off, and i enjoyed it and to make myself not stress about any daily failures, im focusing on the bigger picture

me2.jpg
  • kportwood85
    kportwood85 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    5 days in a row I walked 10 miles.
    My husband wanted to help me off our trampoline, so I walked to the edge and sort of, fell, over his shoulder. He lifted and said "How much HAVE you lost? This is much easier than it used to be."
  • sylkates
    sylkates Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I'm not hungry all the time anymore. I've started analyzing my hunger for what it really is, and 3/4 of the time, it can be sated by doing something distracting with my hands or drinking a water or herbal tea.
  • MommyMeggo
    MommyMeggo Posts: 1,222 Member
    Options
    I have no desire for cookies or cake or candy.
    But my fav. NSV : I actually need to buy a belt.
  • jayjay_90
    jayjay_90 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    My NSV is that the other day I was at a concert and decided to buy a new shirt there. Whereas I would normally be looking at the Medium/Larges.... I had to buy a small! Blew my mind. Love it.
  • ultraastra
    ultraastra Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Asked by a colleague "where did you leave the rest of yourself!" . I loved that comment.
    40 lbs down in 125 days, 32 to go
  • CariTJR
    CariTJR Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Recent NSV's for me -

I'm back into my size 12 (UK) jeans as of this week (down almost 2 sizes).
    My belt has gone down another notch.
    My running is coming along and i'm finding I can go further and further without stopping.
    I am no longer classed as 'obese' on the BMI chart, but just plain old 'overweight'.
    I have gone from being classed as 'sedentary' to 'active' on my Fitbit report.

Still only half way to GW, but i'm definitely getting there!
  • motivatedsister
    motivatedsister Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    @CariTJR where in the Fitbit report do you see your classification? On the weekly reports they email? Just curious...I initially set mine to sedentary and have been wondering at what point should I change it. Does it change automatically?
  • benzieboxx
    benzieboxx Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    I have to get my engagement ring resized for a second time because of the weight I lost. I should have just waited to get it done but I was too anxious to finally start wearing it!
  • haviegirl
    haviegirl Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    I am no longer a large in shirts. Welcome to medium, a size I haven't seen in over ten years!

I had to go to the next smaller notch on my Fitbit wristband, and had to have the jeweler add a spring to my wedding ring. My ring size has shrunk an entire size! My watch is too loose, also.

Went through ALL of my clothing yesterday. The whole back of my SUV is full of donations to Goodwill from both me and my husband, who is also working the plan.
  • CariTJR
    CariTJR Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    @motivatedsister - I just checked and it's on the 'premium' tab, under 'Activity Report'. Not sure if you'll have access to this bit as you normally have to pay for it, I only have it because my Fitbit dashboard kept messing up loads so they gave me access free as an apology.... I don't actually remember putting anything in originally (as in setting level of sedentary etc), I only did that in MFP, Fitbit just said that because at the time I wasn't doing very much exercise!
  • motivatedsister
    motivatedsister Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    Ok....thanks!
  • RUNucbar
    RUNucbar Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I dropped a dress size and am back in UK size 12 jeans. My aim is to graduate in a ten, at least. Slowly slowly fitty clothesy
  • fitdaisygrrl
    fitdaisygrrl Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I couldn't find my jeans this morning, so grabbed a pair that I didn't think I'd fit yet (last time I tried them on, it was pretty muffin-toppy and barely zippable). But, they fit! Wearing them now and feeling like this was a pretty great NSV!
  • Asharee011
    Asharee011 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I haven't seen a lot yet but here are a few recent ones:
    1. My jeans no longer cut into my stomach
    2. I'm able to fit comfortably in movie theater seats without having to shift every 10 min
    3. Gaining a love of salads. I love experimenting with new kinds.
  • pootle1972
    pootle1972 Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    cbelc2 wrote: »
    Walking through Walgreens and not buying my annual Cadbury Creme Egg. It felt empowering.

They changed the recipe so it isn't dairy milk now and frankly disgusting.....cadbury is being ruined by cheapskates.
  • lisa9805
    lisa9805 Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    So I will have a cpl hours free time saturday when my youngest is at a bday party and my first thought was good i can go to the gym then lol the mindset has changed
  • meritage4
    meritage4 Posts: 1,441 Member
    Options
    I have 2 pair of a mini goal jeans in the bathroom. Can zip them both but still too tight for public wearing.