Your latest NSV(s)

Options
12345679»

Replies

• 120poundstogo
    120poundstogo Posts: 700 Member
    Options
    Congrats to everyone on their nsv's! Mine is a piece of lingerie that was way too tight and is now really loose!
  • brb_2013
    brb_2013 Posts: 1,197 Member
    Options
    Today I got super brave and active with the kids! We went to an indoor trampoline park and had a blast. I logged it as 30 mins but it was really well over an hour of bouncing, big jumps, trying to bounce off the side wall trampolines, AND my actual favorite was the foam pit. I remembered one when I was around 20, got stuck in it and needed two big men to help me out. It was so embarrassing. Anyone who has been in a foam pit knows you sink pretty deep on first jump being a big person, and climbing out is a tough one. The kids stay right on top, I was about 4 feet deep. I managed to jump in and get out about 10 times, then we got permission to kinda crawl the whole length of the pit, probably 15 feet? Idk I'm not great at guessing length but it was well over 3 adults long, and boy it was tough!!!! But I didn't need any help, worked up a good sweat, and had a great time with my little buddies.