Going all the way on the first date.

Options

Replies

• SteveJWatson
    SteveJWatson Posts: 1,225 Member
    Options
    I'm so glad someone has finally opened my eyes to the fact that all of my worth as a human being is tied up in that little spot between my thighs.

I think I will give back my college degree, quit my job (because I probably don't deserve it and probably not actually good at it) and quit working on the four novels I'm writing. None of it matters since I'm no longer a virgin.

I stopped at "tied up in that little spot between your thighs". I auto-agree with the rest.

See? This is all we men are capable of......

Mmmm thighs...

What was I saying?
  • vtmoon
    vtmoon Posts: 3,436 Member
    Options
    OH lord -- time o bow out clearly.

I never once said 'women don't enjoy sex'. Nor did I say 'women don't want sex'.

You read into my posts far too much and clearly I need not continue.

Best call, they tend to blast you as the poster child of the cause's opposition if you don't agree with the mob.
  • JenCatwalk
    JenCatwalk Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Mabie I'm strange.. but putting out on the first date seems kinda cheap to me. Selling yourself short. I purposely don't put out for the next month or two of dating(mabie even three)... helps me weed out the ones just tryin to hit it and leave. I like to get to know a man and really decide if I like/rrespect him enough to let him hit it.

I like cheap.

Hahaha. But mabie one day you want a girl who you know just doesnt put to just anyone? Less chances of stds and whatnot. Or like I said mabie I'm strange. Lol.

Just because a girl puts out on the first date doesn't mean she is banging a bunch of other guys. :laugh:

You're right. It just means she's a lot more likely to. Lol.
  • Ophidion
    Ophidion Posts: 2,065 Member
    Options
    Fact is men are biologically programmed to try to have sex, it is a drive that goes beyond simple logic and conscious thought and ignoring that is ridiculous.

So are women or; no babies.

Not in the same way -- it is a male fantasy that women are driven to have sex as much as men are. In fact, testosterone, which is 10 times greater in men, is not being used as a way to INCREASE female sex drive.

Doesn't mean some women don't have more then others but by and by most do not even come close to the male sex drive.
    I have the feeling this guy could be the cause that women around him have a low sex drive...just sayin'
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    I'm so glad someone has finally opened my eyes to the fact that all of my worth as a human being is tied up in that little spot between my thighs.

I think I will give back my college degree, quit my job (because I probably don't deserve it and probably not actually good at it) and quit working on the four novels I'm writing. None of it matters since I'm no longer a virgin.

I stopped at "tied up in that little spot between your thighs". I auto-agree with the rest.
    If you're tying it up, you're doing it wrong! lol

Access is kind of key.
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    Fact is men are biologically programmed to try to have sex, it is a drive that goes beyond simple logic and conscious thought and ignoring that is ridiculous.

Not in the same way -- it is a male fantasy that women are driven to have sex as much as men are. In fact, testosterone, which is 10 times greater in men, is not being used as a way to INCREASE female sex drive.

Doesn't mean some women don't have more then others but by and by most do not even come close to the male sex drive.
    I have the feeling this guy could be the cause that women around him have a low sex drive...just sayin'

bazinga.gif
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    Mabie I'm strange.. but putting out on the first date seems kinda cheap to me. Selling yourself short. I purposely don't put out for the next month or two of dating(mabie even three)... helps me weed out the ones just tryin to hit it and leave. I like to get to know a man and really decide if I like/rrespect him enough to let him hit it.

I like cheap.

Hahaha. But mabie one day you want a girl who you know just doesnt put to just anyone? Less chances of stds and whatnot. Or like I said mabie I'm strange. Lol.

Just because a girl puts out on the first date doesn't mean she is banging a bunch of other guys. :laugh:

No it doesn't.

I hadn't had sex with anyone for two years before I met my BF. Since then, I haven't had sex with anyone but him.
  • bio01979
    bio01979 Posts: 313
    Options

So you've had your share of fun while young, but now you're teaching your daughters that "all men are pigs" and that having sex is somehow affecting how "honorable" they are.
    Cool beans.

By your post I'm getting that you think that if you make mistakes when you are young then you should encourage your children to make the same mistakes later? That's silly.

When I say "men are pigs" I'm being honest about the male sex drive. That's all. Anyone who thinks men don't want to have sex (almost all the time) with a considerable amount of drive to boot has no understanding of the effects of testosterone.

Fact is men are biologically programmed to try to have sex, it is a drive that goes beyond simple logic and conscious thought and ignoring that is ridiculous. Being honest about it on the the other hand is honorable in my book.

hate to break it to you but this is sexist because you are completely dismissing the woman's sex drive

news flash, we have them. Many of us have as high or higher sex drives than men ;)

Anyone who thinks women don't want to have sex (almost all the time) with a considerable amount of drive to boot has no understanding of women ;)

for some reason people with your thinking believe we are supposed to suppress or hide our sex drives
  • SteveJWatson
    SteveJWatson Posts: 1,225 Member
    Options
    hate to break it to you but this is sexist because you are completely dismissing the woman's sex drive

news flash, we have them. Many of us have as high or higher sex drives than men ;)

Anyone who thinks women don't want to have sex (almost all the time) with a considerable amount of drive to boot has no understanding of women ;)

for some reason people with your thinking believe we are supposed to suppress or hide our sex drives

Erik no longer thinks you are a 'lady'....where did I put my sadface?
  • bio01979
    Options
    and to the original question, it depends

generally speaking no I don't, but if it feels right then yes :) I don't have some arbitrary number of dates. Most of the time it doesn't feel right but if it does I don't wait just for the sake of waiting :)
  • rhia575
    rhia575 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Definitely would not do that. I'm the one man in a life time kinda gal
  • bio01979
    Options

well **** there goes my whole day :(

;)
  • Thisisnotadiet
    Thisisnotadiet Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    It depends on whether or not I shaved my legs that day.

Best reply ever :)
  • Ophidion
    Ophidion Posts: 2,065 Member
    Options

Hate to quote my own quote but this guy deserves to...
    tumblr_mk31vklp5O1s9n4cro1_500_zpsb654b204.gif
  • loopylin32
    loopylin32 Posts: 63
    Options

not sure i wanna be a lady by that definition anyway :)
  • lithezebra
    lithezebra Posts: 3,670 Member
    Options
    In for more moralising and perhaps a definition of what constitutes a 'lady'.......

Someone who decides for herself what she wants to do, and who she wants to do it with, and doesn't blather about it on the internet.
  • vtmoon
    vtmoon Posts: 3,436 Member
    Options

I like cheap.

No it doesn't.

I hadn't had sex with anyone for two years before I met my BF. Since then, I haven't had sex with anyone but him.

"more likely to"

She did use a probability statement, she didn't say 100%.
  • KravMark
    KravMark Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Go for it :)
  • GnomeLove
    GnomeLove Posts: 379
    Options

I like cheap.

Hahaha. But mabie one day you want a girl who you know just doesnt put to just anyone? Less chances of stds or just someone who carries herself with respect.. like I prefer a man who enjoys my company for me and not just the puss. Like I said mabie I'm strange. Lol.

MyVIM.gif
  • Iron_Lotus
    Iron_Lotus Posts: 2,295 Member
    Options
    Firstly if I want some and I like the guy, sure why not. 2 I don't really care how the guy will see me later I got what I wanted. 3 I married a guy l slept with on the first date so if a meaningful relationship is meant to flourish it will.
This discussion has been closed.