Going all the way on the first date.

Options
12345679»

Replies

• rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    Mabie I'm strange.. but putting out on the first date seems kinda cheap to me. Selling yourself short. I purposely don't put out for the next month or two of dating(mabie even three)... helps me weed out the ones just tryin to hit it and leave. I like to get to know a man and really decide if I like/rrespect him enough to let him hit it.

I like cheap.

Hahaha. But mabie one day you want a girl who you know just doesnt put to just anyone? Less chances of stds and whatnot. Or like I said mabie I'm strange. Lol.

Just because a girl puts out on the first date doesn't mean she is banging a bunch of other guys. :laugh:

You're right. It just means she's a lot more likely to. Lol.
    No it doesn't.

I hadn't had sex with anyone for two years before I met my BF. Since then, I haven't had sex with anyone but him.

"more likely to"

She did use a probability statement, she didn't say 100%.
    Either way, what she said is not true.
  • SteveJWatson
    SteveJWatson Posts: 1,225 Member
    Options
    In for more moralising and perhaps a definition of what constitutes a 'lady'.......

Someone who decides for herself what she wants to do, and who she wants to do it with, and doesn't blather about it on the internet.

"Someone who is aware when others are being facetious"
  • vtmoon
    vtmoon Posts: 3,436 Member
    Options
    Mabie I'm strange.. but putting out on the first date seems kinda cheap to me. Selling yourself short. I purposely don't put out for the next month or two of dating(mabie even three)... helps me weed out the ones just tryin to hit it and leave. I like to get to know a man and really decide if I like/rrespect him enough to let him hit it.

I like cheap.

Hahaha. But mabie one day you want a girl who you know just doesnt put to just anyone? Less chances of stds and whatnot. Or like I said mabie I'm strange. Lol.

Just because a girl puts out on the first date doesn't mean she is banging a bunch of other guys. :laugh:

You're right. It just means she's a lot more likely to. Lol.
    No it doesn't.

I hadn't had sex with anyone for two years before I met my BF. Since then, I haven't had sex with anyone but him.

"more likely to"

She did use a probability statement, she didn't say 100%.

How do you know that?
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options

How do you know that?

Burden of proof is on the person who makes the claim, not the person pushing the BS button.
  • SteveJWatson
    SteveJWatson Posts: 1,225 Member
    Options
    I learned a lot from this thread today:

Honoring women = misogyny

You're only a slut if you have sex with six men in one night, not one. Unless you think you're a slut after one, then you are. (Brought to you by the same people who said: if you think it's a baby, it is, otherwise it's "tissue," and those who claim to use "reason")

Sex is for you, yourself, and you, to enjoy for your own selfish self. That there's another person in the room is incidental.

Women should be treated like men, I think. Don't open the door, don't honor her in any female way, because to be female is threatening - maybe because for some reason men are the ultimate gender and women want to be men? Either way, there should be no femininity in this world; and when I saw that girl fill her gas tank yesterday while her boyfriend sat on his *kitten*, I should not get mad, but raise my hands and shout with joy that women are finally free!

But then the TV man says we need to be sensitive and embrace islam and sharia law, where clitorectomies, stonings, hanging of female victims, battery acid in the face, honor killings (already happening in USA), and burqas are the norm. Rascals!

Hi, I'm from planet Earth. How are you today?
  • WhitneySheree88
    WhitneySheree88 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I am now married but when I was dating No, I would never go all the way on a first date. I had been put in that situation though once or twice but I always felt that in order to have someone respect me I needed to have respect for myself. Having sex on the first date in my opinion just isn't right. My grandmother's always told me "No man wants to buy the cow if you give away the milk for free" I didn't like being compared to a cow, but I understood what they meant. I just don't think it's right, I think people should have more respect for themselves before sleeping with someone that hardly know, but like I said this is just MY opinion, and opinions are like a**holes everyone has one :happy:
  • Lesa_Sass
    Lesa_Sass Posts: 2,213 Member
    Options
    I cannot believe any of the ladies on here are providing answers! Inappropriate question in the first place. This is not a dating site.

Hello and welcome to My Fitness Pal. I highly suggest you stay away from the forums, or at the very least, the chit chat fun and games one.

Have a healthy and blessed day!

Lesa Sass
  • MsStang02
    MsStang02 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Depends on the chemistry. I had known a guy for a long time and we talked often. Lots of attraction that was mutual. We decided to go on a date and it ended nicely :bigsmile: Dated for awhile and that was that. I do not oppose the first date deed. Just depends :drinker:
  • Trechechus
    Trechechus Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options

When I say "men are pigs" I'm being honest about the male sex drive. That's all. Anyone who thinks men don't want to have sex (almost all the time) with a considerable amount of drive to boot has no understanding of the effects of testosterone.

Fact is men are biologically programmed to try to have sex, it is a drive that goes beyond simple logic and conscious thought and ignoring that is ridiculous. Being honest about it on the the other hand is honorable in my book.
    I am a man, speak for yourself not me your comment specifically "Fact is men are biologically programmed to try to have sex, it is a drive that goes beyond simple logic and conscious thought and ignoring that is ridiculous." Well I think I can use logic and conscious thought to control my sexual urges and really your logic sounds *coughs* a little rapey in its logic....Thinking about sex and acting on it are two very different things my friend. Guess what this maybe shocking but women have sexual urges too and act on them. I know like woah does that mean women have a sex drive? yes it does and they also have a biological urge to procreate too.

Sex is healthy thinking about sex is healthy, thinking that a sex drive goes beyond simple logic and conscious is very unhealthy.

Women have sex drive????
  • Alex
    Alex Posts: 10,149 MFP Staff
    Options
    Dear Posters,

I wanted to offer a brief explanation for the locking of this thread.

The forum guidelines include these items:
    17. No Profane, Vulgar, or Sexually Explicit Language

No explicit, sexual, insulting or vulgar content including expletives, or sexual innuendo, will be permitted. This includes the use of non-alphabetical characters to approximate expletives or other objectionable language. Publicly visible text on MyFitnessPal should be work-place friendly.

4. Show Respect to All Groups and Individuals
    No derogatory references to sex, gender, weight, body-type, ethnicity, religion, or sexual orientation, or endorsement of violence against any person or group, even if couched in humor, will be permitted. This includes expressing stereotypes about any group or community.

If you would like to review the forum guidelines, please visit the following link:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/welcome/guidelines

At our discretion, this locked thread may be deleted entirely in the near future.

With respect,
    Olivia
    MyFitnessPal Community Manager
This discussion has been closed.