WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR AUGUST 2105

Options

Replies

• gawworthington
    gawworthington Posts: 1,131 Member
    Options
    hi, went with co-workers to the store to look at cabinets for our new offices. I stepped and my right ankle gave out and rolled. They brought me home and took my DS to his counseling appt and VR appt. I am icing it and have it elevated. I am in a ton of pain and can hardly sit here. I am home alone and upset that I hurt myself again.

They will bring DS home after his appts. Don't know if I should go to the ER or not.

g
  • fanncy0626
    fanncy0626 Posts: 7,109 Member
    Options
    Hello ladies! I am going to post some pictures of our trip to Las Vegas, but first I thought I would post a before picture of me so you have an idea of where I started. My starting weight was somewhere north of 184. That is the first time I felt comfortable weighing myself. I did start to diet before that and probably weighed north of 200. I was never in pictures and could only find one of me at around the 185 mark. So, here it is.5tlmwsh949ee.jpg
  • fanncy0626
    Options
  • mikesmom1983
    mikesmom1983 Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    Heather ~ Here is our young friend's latest blog report.

http://www.iatemywaythrough.com/2015/08/my-big-fat-slovakian-wedding/

Carol - Peach

OMG! I gained 5 lbs. just looking at those pictures and reading the discriptions. Thanks for sharing Carol, I now have to jump on my elliptical!
    Chris in MA
  • fanncy0626
    Options
  • fanncy0626
    Options
  • fanncy0626
    Options
  • SandiRemedios
    SandiRemedios Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    fanncy0626 you're husband reminds me of Dustin Hoffman. I like Dustin Hoffman.
  • fanncy0626
    Options
    I am 57 years old. I have no idea how much I weigh now. I last weighed around 142 and my goal weight is 125. I got down to 135lbs and was a size 10. Then March 1, 2015 I started doing strong lift 5x5. I then lost 17 inches and am now a size 5-7 depending on fit. I also went from doing 21 to 24 hours of cardio every week to ZERO I only do strong lift 5x5 for an hour every other day. I also changed from eating 1260 calories to 1600 +. I started lifting with a 12.5 lb bar and now lift 109 lbs squat, 100lb sumo squat, bench 83lbs, barbell row 89lbs, over head press 62lbs, and deadlift 137lbs.

Have a great day everyone.

Mary from Minnesota
  • cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,198 Member
    Options
    Wow Mary! You rock those shorts! I haven't worn shorts for 30 years. :cry: And I looked horrible in them then. :laugh:
    Looks like you had a fabulous time. :love:

Heather UK
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,533 Member
    Options
    fanncy - ooooooo hot mamasita!! i have competition!!! lmao!!!!!
    nice looking couple.. but he doesn't remind me of dustin hoffman tho.. no matter.
  • fanncy0626
    Options
    Heather - Thanks! I hadn't wore shorts for years. I don't know how long ago it was. I wore Capri shorts forever. Since I have been doing the weight lifting my leg muscles and legs are nicer looking then when I was a teenager and I weighed less!

Mary from Minnesota
  • peachstategal
    peachstategal Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    Mary ~ You look amazing. Just like a young girl.
  • Charm4u76132
    Charm4u76132 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Wow! Heather, that's Fabulous!!!
  • grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,693 Member
    Options
    fanccy~ holy heavens to betsy you go girl! I aspire to be like you and pip one day....
  • fanncy0626
    Options
    Pip and Carol/peach - Thanks!

Mary from Minnesota
  • Charm4u76132
    Charm4u76132 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    GE is still LYING. Technician did not show up again yesterday. Makes 2 days in a row. Grrr! >:)

Technician also started lying. He told Dispatch that the dryer must be unstacked and it's a 2 person job to do the emergency door unlock. NOT TRUE. According to GE website, emergency door unlock is simply popping off the front panel to access the release. I don't know how to do it, so can't. Don't want to pay for someone else to do it because if something breaks, it voids the entire 1 yr. warranty which covers parts + labor.

GE Repair also lied to Nebraska Furniture Mart. GE was not nice to them, either. What a crappy way to do business and terrible way to treat a major business partner who sells your products. Geez!

Dread finding out what shape my good business clothes will be in when they finally unlock the door. They have been WET for nearly 2 weeks. The part they ordered was delivered to my apt. today. Can't wait for the repair to be done on Sat. am.

Nancy in FW, TX