WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR AUGUST 2105

Options

Replies

• janetr7476
    janetr7476 Posts: 4,001 Member
    Options
    Pip - thank you so much. Yes, you know much better than I, being the donor yourself. Your thots are very much appreciated.
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,931 Member
    Options
    <3<3 janetr....hugs to you
  • grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,711 Member
    Options
    evening ladies~
    well I have been stewing since this afternoon.. texted Tom as things seem to be going a bit better, so I asked if things were better between us, and he said well let me think about we will have to see.
    REALLY~ string me along and put me in limbo until you figure this out..
    I am POed gonna have a little chat tonight, no yelling from me, but dam#
    going to zumba tomorrow morning, hopefully teacher is there will do the treadmill before just in case she doesnt show. then drop dog off at groomers, and go see DFIL.
  • mollywhippet
    mollywhippet Posts: 1,890 Member
    Options
    Hubby has to check out my new swimsuit when we got home. I tried it on to show him, and there was some inappropriate touching. B) Apparently he approves.
  • miriamwithcats
    miriamwithcats Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    Giggling at that, Sylvia.
  • janetr7476
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Sylvia - Well, I guess it passed the "hottie" test. :)
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,558 Member
    Options
    Hubby has to check out my new swimsuit when we got home. I tried it on to show him, and there was some inappropriate touching. B) Apparently he approves.

YOU GO GURL!!!!!
  • csofled
    csofled Posts: 3,022 Member
    Options

LOL <3<3

Cheri
  • barbiecat
    Options

Bravo.... :)
  • janetr7476
    Options
    Is this working. I can't believe no one has posted in two hours.
  • barbiecat
    Options
    janetr7476 wrote: »

LOL, they'll all post right after I shut off the computer and I'll get up to dozens of posts to read at breakfast

1056287i3zmwzup2m.gif Stats for today:20,000 steps
    three hours of dog walking
    27 minutes on the exercise bike
    two hour line dance class
    a nap with hubby and the pets

• janetr7476
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Barbie, too funny. You're right of course. Sweet dreams :)
    17761776 Posts: 1,098 Member
    Options
    Had a good day met 2 great ladies from this site!!! Thanks to Margaret n Toni, can't wait to do again!!! Took my 93 year old mom for lunch n a long ride. One problem, she couldn't get enough strength to get out of the car. Helped n pulled something?? My heart goes out to her, good mind but poor body! I must stay strong for her!! She has been both mom n dad for many years, I wasn't a easy teen!! The weather was beautiful, this is why we stay in Minnesota. Gayle Minneapolis
  • DamitJanit
    DamitJanit Posts: 1,329 Member
    Options
    Call me crazy but I love to see other people happy and succeeding .

Good Evening Ladies,

Vicki, you did great catching up. You must be a speed reader. Lol

Joyce, Woopee for the trees being gone! So glad they made it. I trust they haven’t been paid until the job is finished. Get a good night’s sleep. (((Huggs)))

Grits, to change your weight, go to Home and then to Check In. It will let you change it there. Pip, I didn’t see your post?? OH, now it’s there.

Janetr, you and your family are in my prayers. It’s not starting anything to say you have faith. You aren’t trying to convert any one. At a time like this we need all the faith we have. ((((Hugs))))

Sylvia, and just what was inappropriate about that touching??? You hussy!!! rockon.gif

Barbie, it sure feels that way. No matter how late I check in here there seem to be a ton of posts when I get up in the morning. I try to remember when it is midnight here, it's only 9:00 out west. Nite nite, All.

I wish you all a happy and healthy day. rose.gif

Words I live by:
    Savor. I have to slow down and savor every bite.
    and
    Opportunity. Each day offers new opportunities for good health and happiness if we just look for them and choose them.
    I Love you, smiley-love013.gif
    DJ
    Myrtle Beach, SC
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,558 Member
    Options
    Stats for the day:
    ride hm 2 gym- 11.16min, 15.7amph, 2.9mi = 108c
    spin - 40min, 82ar, 107aw, 11-15g, 16.2mi = 357c
    ride gym 2 dome - 6.52min, 12.2amph, 1.3mi = 83c
    ride dome 2 hm - 18.47min, 8.6amph, 2.6mi = 175c
    Total cal 723
  • drkatiebug
    drkatiebug Posts: 1,942 Member
    Options
    janetr7476 wrote: »

Sometimes people have been posting but your computer doesn't refresh so you don't see them. This happens to me on my iPad all the time.

And hugs for the situation with your sister and BIL. I am so sorry.
  • exermom
    exermom Posts: 6,350 Member
    Options
    Got up, had breakfast. Cooked two of the purple potatoes for myself and made Vince the butter and noodles for dinner tonight. Then went to the Humane Society to give them my aluminum and coupons, to Bi-Lo for items on sale (not much), went to the deep water class, then went to the house of the lady who does sewing for me. She gave me some pieces of satin-y material that I'm going to sew together to make a "bag" for Rummikub. then went to the Salvation Army (nothing). Home and in the pool.

drkatiebug - how wonderful for your son and you. Looks like a real nice house. That is so nice of you and your mother to help clean it for him

Beth - so sorry for your church member's son. That just horrible

Joyce - I hate to see you being so hard on yourself. What happened, happened. Everything works out for the best. And God knows that you have a good heart, that's what's important

Lillian - congratulations and congratulations. Can't wait to see the pic

Heather - I'm sad that your plans were torn apart, but glad that you can see them on the 17th.

Sandi - congrats on the great loss. No, I don't have a good memory. What I do is have a note program open, type something as I'm reading the post, then copy and paste the whole thing into MFP.

Gilly - never feel that you can't or shouldn't dump your problems here. It's not a problem at all. Just look at that pile in the corner!

Carol/peach - what an interesting blog. And those pictures!!!

Lenora - let us know that the lump was definitely begnine. It's so hard when someone eats bad food and then complains that they aren't losing weight. Good for you not commenting.

Heather - congrats picking up your exercising. How I know how hard it is to do it at a different time

ydaily - so sorry you're having plumbing problems. They are a pain, aren't they?

Charm - businesses don't like when you call the BBB. They find out and they do make good on it because they know that your complaint affects their score.

pip - how wonderful that you were able to get your wallet back, even if you do have to go back for your other things. Great of you to write such a wonderful letter.

Sylvia - sorry about the appointment. Frustrating. But it was great that you were able to make something good of it all. Congrats on the bathingsuit

Janetr - sending lots of love, hugs

jane - prayers for Nathan

Went to ceramics tonight. Finished the ladybug. The gal is going to do the eyes for me then fire it tomorrow. If it's OK (not streaky), I'll put the clear glaze on it and have them refire it next Thurs. Started working on my duck. The beak is going to be orange, black eyes, which neck.

hmmm..not sure why the pic of the bisq duck won't upload

Michele in NC

• drkatiebug
    Options

TMI, TMI!

• drkatiebug
    Options
    DS got the electricity turned on today in the rental. Mama and I worked for an hour or so before that happened. It's all we could take in the heat. I took 4 bags of trash to the dumpster, one of which contained rotten potatoes from the pantry. It should smell a lot better tomorrow!

We are working all day Friday. DS is going to work all day Saturday. He's hoping to move in Sunday. I'm packing up the rest of the food tomorrow and delivering it to the landlady. Then her father will need to treat the house to get rid of the bugs, hopefully Thursday or Friday evening.

Someone asked about the age of the house. It's less than 20 years old, but has been neglected by one bad rental after another since she moved in with her father and step-mother to take care of her. It is nestled in the trees for sure. Way too rustic for my personal taste, but DS likes it. And it does have the porches. There is another across the back as big as the front. Someone else asked about fires. I am assuming you are asking if we are in an area where forest fires are common. We are not, thank goodness. One good thing about the fairly newness of it is that it is well insulated and easy to heat and cool. The electric bill should be fairly reasonable. Electric, Internet, and rent should be his only bills related to housing.
  • janetr7476
    edited August 2015
    Options
    DJ - thank you for the kind words and thots.

Michele - thank you so much.

DrKatieBug - I know that's true about the refreshing. I tried everything, even logged out and back in and still no one. I was getting lonely. :( Thanks so much for the hugs and thots.

I'm so glad I flew out to So. Cal. and took both of my daughters with me in Dec. for their 50th Wedding Anniversary on the 18th of Dec. We had so much fun and it was so good to see them and to visit where I used to live. I had not been back since I moved away in 2001. I had seen my sis and BiL a couple a few times. Our Mother passed in 2007 and we try to have a family reunion every year in Denver. They only made it a few times due to BiL health.

We had a very loud thunderstorm with a little hail mixed in move thru a bit ago. My poor Boston terrier, Flash, just hates them. He always leaves the Florida Room and goes into the living room and gets in the bed in the far corner. Charro doesn't seem to mind so much. They say we may get more during the night. Hubby and next door neighbor mowed our property and his this evening so let it rain.

Janetr OKC