Replies

• MrStabbems
    MrStabbems Posts: 3,110 Member
    Options
    Gimsteinn1 wrote: »
    MrStabbems wrote: »
    1. I need to stop procrastinating. Things to do, life is busy.

2. I'm not sure if I should be happy or concerned that we can have a perfectly normal conversation and suddenly reference cannibals stuck in mountains.

3. Mfp is a distraction.

Isn't it weird that the busier life is the more we turn to mfp for distraction?

Also, I wouldn't worry about the cannibals. They will eventually just eat each other. It's the unicorns you need to worry about. They are some majestic mean *kitten*.

Yeah i'm just trying to distract myself from working. I need to stop. I can feel the stop coming, it just isn't here just yet.

I'm not worried about the cannibal conversation, she lives over 5000miles away...but now I'm freaked by unicorns.

You should be. Unicorns will find you. And steal your German sweet rolls.

mQIhU.jpg

hold me...

Don't you have a *kitten*? I mean.. obviously kittens ride unicorns. You should train your cat. It might save your life.

that's a very good idea, but knowing him he'll start bargaining with me about food and treats as the unicorn tries to eat me. He's a *kitten* like that.
  • MrStabbems
    Options
    Gimsteinn1 wrote: »
    1. I need to stop procrastinating. Things to do, life is busy.

2. I'm not sure if I should be happy or concerned that we can have a perfectly normal conversation and suddenly reference cannibals stuck in mountains.

3. Mfp is a distraction.

Isn't it weird that the busier life is the more we turn to mfp for distraction?

Also, I wouldn't worry about the cannibals. They will eventually just eat each other. It's the unicorns you need to worry about. They are some majestic mean *kitten*.

Yeah i'm just trying to distract myself from working. I need to stop. I can feel the stop coming, it just isn't here just yet.

I'm not worried about the cannibal conversation, she lives over 5000miles away...but now I'm freaked by unicorns.

You should be. Unicorns will find you. And steal your German sweet rolls.

mQIhU.jpg

hold me...

Don't you have a *kitten*? I mean.. obviously kittens ride unicorns. You should train your cat. It might save your life.

that's a very good idea, but knowing him he'll start bargaining with me about food and treats as the unicorn tries to eat me. He's a *kitten* like that.

Not surprised. Did you know all those mountain cannibals have *kittens* for pets?

I'm pretty sure I'm not a cannibal. I think i'd notice.
  • kq1981
    kq1981 Posts: 1,098 Member
    Options
    I confess, hearing my children argue make my ears bleed. Give me strength
  • MrStabbems
    Options
    my memory isn't awesome but I'm pretty sure I haven't bitten or eaten either of you...
  • sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    Options
    kq1981 wrote: »

Same
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options

Get used to it..they never stop squabbling..my daughter rang the other day to dob on her brother .."mum you should talk to John he got drunk and fell in the garden" lol..smh ..they still bust a gut to dob
  • kq1981
    Options

Get used to it..they never stop squabbling..my daughter rang the other day to dob on her brother .."mum you should talk to John he got drunk and fell in the garden" lol..smh ..they still bust a gut to dob

Hahaha oh that's hilarious.... poor john x
  • JeffreyOC
    JeffreyOC Posts: 810 Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    When I was 285Ibs I had one pair of Jeans which I wore pretty much every day. I just didn't care about my appearance :(
  • sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    Options
    JeffreyOC wrote: »
    When I was 285Ibs I had one pair of Jeans which I wore pretty much every day. I just didn't care about my appearance :(

And now you're wearing suits. We wouldn't mind you wearing those everyday ;)

• slimgirljo15
    Options

I admit I laugh all the time....it's mostly good natured teasing of each other ..they say .."Im gunna tell mum" ..pfft ..you're adults not much I can do..you're too old for a smack on the bum :laugh: they all exceed me in height minimum 5" :D
  • JeffreyOC
    JeffreyOC Posts: 810 Member
    Options
    @sw33tp3a1 I might have to make a thread just for my suit selfies :p
  • kq1981
    Options

I admit I laugh all the time....it's mostly good natured teasing of each other ..they say .."Im gunna tell mum" ..pfft ..you're adults not much I can do..you're too old for a smack on the bum :laugh: they all exceed me in height minimum 5" :D

I bet there's some hilarious stories lol
  • slimgirljo15
    Options

I bet there's some hilarious stories lol

My son has definitely kept the girls and I on our toes ....I think he's too much like his mother :laugh: