True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    I confess I met my husband online

Me too

I wasn't aware people still met people traditionally.

Me, either!

IC I had an arranged marriage and I was merely 18. Talk about traditional. Haha

Did you end up getting arranged married?
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    IC that every time the selfie thread gets closed for moderation, I secretly hope it gets shut down for good and taken down (yep, I'm petty like that). Never happens, but that's my secret desire.. especially since I know a new one will pop up if it gets shut down.

My inner Grinch cackles every time, lol.

Me too

But IC i am also afraid there will be a riot and mfp will burn if we perma shut it down

It must be hard for you moderators to have to deal with that thread all the time. Most of the people are cool, but I see every once in awhile a tiny snit fit happens or someone posts something inappropriate. Mostly, it seems like people get their feelings stepped on in that thread if they aren't perceived by the masses to be "it".

I mostly just can't stand the SC filters. No idea why, but they drive me batty.
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    My dog is traumatized every time he goes to the groomers so for the last year or so I've been grooming him myself (except for his nails, we go to the vet for trims). Yesterday I cut his hair and he has been furious with me ever since. He refused to sit with me all day and he kept staring at me like I had deeply offended him.

And here I thought only cats held grudges. :D
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    My dog is traumatized every time he goes to the groomers so for the last year or so I've been grooming him myself (except for his nails, we go to the vet for trims). Yesterday I cut his hair and he has been furious with me ever since. He refused to sit with me all day and he kept staring at me like I had deeply offended him.

My dog had been acting like a little *kitten* head lately, I always groom him myself and all the sudden he just started hating it. He currently had half his body trimmed

Of course he acts like a little *kitten*.. if I remember correctly you bit his nose. :D
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    Mr_L33 wrote: »
    I ate popcorn at the movies last night...and I regret it. I used to love it so much, and it literally made me feel hungover later. My taste buds are changing somehow, and it makes me mad because I love my indulgences and am feeling like I don't enjoy them anymore...makes me sad, not getting pleasure out of awesome stuff.

that why i maintain my cheat meals once a week so my body can still know how to maintain the bad foods (;

Lol perfect idea.

I also had popcorn on Saturday night because we saw Black Panther. I made room for half of the bag and you better believe I shoveled all of that into my mouth and I 100% do not regret it.
    I ate popcorn at the movies last night...and I regret it. I used to love it so much, and it literally made me feel hungover later. My taste buds are changing somehow, and it makes me mad because I love my indulgences and am feeling like I don't enjoy them anymore...makes me sad, not getting pleasure out of awesome stuff.

that why i maintain my cheat meals once a week so my body can still know how to maintain the bad foods (;

It's really weird srs! I'm a carb fiend! >:)

Now, I feel like I need to eat all kinds of bad food so I don't lose my love for popcorn :D

there is no way i am wanting to feel sick from eating my beloved bad foods, like fries, popcorn, doritos, pizza,etc.

i generally eat 2-3 cheat meals once a week ( meals, not days ) and as long as the rest of the week im eating generally healthy, it impacts very little

just as long as u know how to balance it out, your body will regulate the bad foods and ull be fine

how was black panther?? tickets are sold out for weeks :( i g uess i can actually wait for my black panther shirt to arrive from *possibly* china so i can wear it to fan boy once the hype is over

I do this as well, I allow 15% of my food for the week to be "cheats". Which gives me 4 cheats/week. It works very well for me.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options

Lol perfect idea.

I also had popcorn on Saturday night because we saw Black Panther. I made room for half of the bag and you better believe I shoveled all of that into my mouth and I 100% do not regret it.

It's really weird srs! I'm a carb fiend! >:)

Now, I feel like I need to eat all kinds of bad food so I don't lose my love for popcorn :D

there is no way i am wanting to feel sick from eating my beloved bad foods, like fries, popcorn, doritos, pizza,etc.

i generally eat 2-3 cheat meals once a week ( meals, not days ) and as long as the rest of the week im eating generally healthy, it impacts very little

just as long as u know how to balance it out, your body will regulate the bad foods and ull be fine

how was black panther?? tickets are sold out for weeks :( i g uess i can actually wait for my black panther shirt to arrive from *possibly* china so i can wear it to fan boy once the hype is over

I do this as well, I allow 15% of my food for the week to be "cheats". Which gives me 4 cheats/week. It works very well for me.

100%. it saddens me whenever i read peoples post about beating themselves up because they fell off the wagon, when in reality they only had a donut. it doesnt ruin ur diet if you have a few cheat meals here and there

this is a post i made a few weeks back:

"Just wanted to share my thoughts since i know people have some bad days, and they end up feeling horrible, and i read some ridiculous comments, so i just wanted to give you my take on it. We eat roughly 5 meals a day ( including snacks) so lets say 35 meals a week. Even if you have 1 bad meal a day, for the whole week, which is 7 meals, you are still eating clean 80% of the week. That is sustainable, and that is still being healthy. So next time you indulge into your kryptonite, eat it with no regrets and enjoy, because you EARNED it. I know i do whenever i dive into a bag of doritos cool ranch, or when i dunk into some rocky road ice cream, because i know the next day i will be back in the game. And i know you all will too."

and i stand by everything i say.

Completely agree.