• BWBTrish
    BWBTrish Posts: 2,817 Member
    Options
    rofllll
  • shadowfax_c11
    shadowfax_c11 Posts: 1,942 Member
    Options
    You are all so so wrong...

Everyone knows that the only way to do a proper peep cleanse is to bite all of the heads off and eat only the bodies. Then you have to string the heads on a... well a string.... and wear them around your neck while bathing in 64 ounces of water that has been gathered from a spring fed pond ,out of which a moose has drunk, under the light of a blue moon....

And if you don't eat enough of them you will gain weight. Be sure to eat lots of peeps so as not to go into starvation mode. If you are experiencing the shakes that's because you are not eating enough of them and are very weak from lack of sugar.

• tincanonastring
    tincanonastring Posts: 3,944 Member
    Options

Everyone knows that the only way to do a proper peep cleanse is to bite all of the heads off and eat only the bodies. Then you have to string the heads on a... well a string.... and wear them around your neck while bathing in 64 ounces of water that has been gathered from a spring fed pond ,out of which a moose has drunk, under the light of a blue moon....

And if you don't eat enough of them you will gain weight. Be sure to eat lots of peeps so as not to go into starvation mode. If you are experiencing the shakes that's because you are not eating enough of them and are very weak from lack of sugar.

wtf%20%282%29.gif
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Options

wtf%20%282%29.gif

I agree, it's supposed to be 64 ounces of kitten tears.

What is wrong with all of you? Why has this become so complicated?
  • BWBTrish
    BWBTrish Posts: 2,817 Member
    Options
    The bigger question is why do you all derail the thread with cats and trolls

They make you fat!
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Options
    SLLRunner wrote: »
    BWBTrish wrote: »
    Break up from this guy???
    ev08wzrnvl0o.jpg

nevaaaa evaaa

bad advice!
    you are a troll

Troll? Did you say troll?!

500622_orig.jpg

I feel exposed :frown:
  • andympanda
    andympanda Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    nutmegoreo wrote: »
    Liftng4Lis wrote: »
    Apparently he has created a new Peep Juice Cleanse (TM, obviously not my TM). It's a little more expensive than the original but is a great kickstart, and provides a much needed liquid buzz to keep you motivated:

yfvacj1ytpa4.jpg

By Jove I think she has it! You need to kick start your metabolism!

But isn't it wrong to kick a thing when it's down?

But it's your metabolism, so you are allowed to kick it as much as you want. You wouldn't be allowed to kick someone else's metabolism. That's crossing the line!
    Liftng4Lis wrote: »
    Apparently he has created a new Peep Juice Cleanse (TM, obviously not my TM). It's a little more expensive than the original but is a great kickstart, and provides a much needed liquid buzz to keep you motivated:

yfvacj1ytpa4.jpg

By Jove I think she has it! You need to kick start your metabolism!

Yes, that looks right. You leave it in the sun for 3 days so the sun can vibrate the peeps quantum molecules into the proper alignment right?

Yes but you must introduce the liquid to the peeps under a 1/4 moon at exactly 11:23 pm after hopping in three complete circles, clockwise, with an exactly 2.15 foot radius. The circles must be completed in exactly 4.27 seconds each.

ETA: that's hopping on the right foot, and the distance measure from the central part of your arch.

Edited, for spelling :frowning:

that's 11:23 eastern time and repeated at 11:23 western time.

• senecarr
    senecarr Posts: 5,377 Member
    Options
    Alluminati wrote: »
    Where do I send my credit card number? Should I just post it here?
    Yeah, and while you're at it, post your password! All forums have natural password hiding technology so you don't have to worry.
    See I can type my password: *******
    And all you'll see is a bunch of *. If you post your password, it will appear right to you, but everyone else will see just ******, try it!
  • tincanonastring
    tincanonastring Posts: 3,944 Member
    Options
    senecarr wrote: »
    Yeah, and while you're at it, post your password! All forums have natural password hiding technology so you don't have to worry.
    And all you'll see is a bunch of *. If you post your password, it will appear right to you, but everyone else will see just ******, try it!

That's crazy how that works! I tried it on another forum and then went in with a dummy account and all I saw were the asterisks! See: my password is *****************! I like how they can have this feature, but they can't block spam!
  • crazyjerseygirl
    crazyjerseygirl Posts: 1,252 Member
    Options
    senecarr wrote: »

That's crazy how that works! I tried it on another forum and then went in with a dummy account and all I saw were the asterisks! See: my password is *****************! I like how they can have this feature, but they can't block spam!

Wait, lemme try
    M27isAhottie

ETA: duck!!!!!!
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,136 Member
    Options
  • snickerscharlie
    snickerscharlie Posts: 8,578 Member
    Options
    I cannot condone peepslaughter.

But damn those look good!
  • snickerscharlie
    snickerscharlie Posts: 8,578 Member
    Options
    It gave me all dem feelz, though, to see this thread rise from the peepatorium. <3