wolf spiders and weight loss

Options

Replies

• nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Options
    Chapter 32: Hangry Hornets: Feel the Burn!
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
    nutmegoreo wrote: »
    queenliz99 wrote: »
    I was going to post a pic of a wolf spider, and then thought that might be crossing a line. So I will post a link for all who are interesting in facts on the wolf spider (I have not proof read these 'facts' and I don't know enough about them to be able to confirm):

http://animalstime.com/wolf-spider-facts/

Thank you for posting this, sounds like I could use these in my backyard because our yard has been infiltrated with black and brown widows. Them b**ches is scary.

I need something that will eat hornets. My neighbor has a nest and he's a douc** so I'm not inclined to talk to him about it (it's on a side of his house he wouldn't be around much). On the plus side, I found out that I'm not allergic to their sting :frown:
    but there sting must be painful.
  • nutmegoreo
    Options
    I was going to post a pic of a wolf spider, and then thought that might be crossing a line. So I will post a link for all who are interesting in facts on the wolf spider (I have not proof read these 'facts' and I don't know enough about them to be able to confirm):

Thank you for posting this, sounds like I could use these in my backyard because our yard has been infiltrated with black and brown widows. Them b**ches is scary.

I need something that will eat hornets. My neighbor has a nest and he's a douc** so I'm not inclined to talk to him about it (it's on a side of his house he wouldn't be around much). On the plus side, I found out that I'm not allergic to their sting :frown:

It was, it burned for about 4 hours after, and large welt. Little guy got stuck in my ponytail and didn't appreciate my attempts to free him. Got me in the back of the neck.
  • queenliz99
    Options

It was, it burned for about 4 hours after, and large welt. Little guy got stuck in my ponytail and didn't appreciate my attempts to free him. Got me in the back of the neck.

Dang!!
  • nutmegoreo
    Options

Dang!!

I haven't been to that part of my back yard since. It's been two months. I do need to get over there before the snow hits, but they should be gone by now. Too cold for them.
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    _Terrapin_ wrote: »
    Liftng4Lis wrote: »
    Brown recluse made a web inside out pen holder. Just let the little fella outside so he continue on.

ARE YOU INSANE MAN!!!? Oh my, it's almost as bad as seeing that wolf spider yesterday!
    There was a minor panic in the c-a-s-a; he was fine. Just emptied the pens, took him out, let him loose. . . . .for THEBIRDS!

I'm going to have to reconsider you sir.
  • kk_inprogress
    kk_inprogress Posts: 3,077 Member
    Options
    Brown recluse made a web inside out pen holder. Just let the little fella outside so he continue on.

ARE YOU INSANE MAN!!!? Oh my, it's almost as bad as seeing that wolf spider yesterday!
    There was a minor panic in the c-a-s-a; he was fine. Just emptied the pens, took him out, let him loose. . . . .for THEBIRDS!

I too, am skeptical. For future reference, appropriate interventions include:

Completing smothering said spider under ones shoe
    Suffocating said spider in ones freezer, sealed
    Flushing said spider down the toilet. Always flush at least three times.

Who am I kidding? I'd get out the flame thrower.
  • nutmegoreo
    Options
    kkenseth wrote: »

I like setting the cat upon them. Assuming non-venomous brand.
  • queenliz99
    edited October 2015
    Options
    I used a bic lighter to kill black widows on a garbage can handle Fire works great for outdoor elimination
  • kk_inprogress
    Options

Glad I'm not the only one who does that!
  • kk_inprogress
    Options
    Chapter 33: Torch That Fat : Flame Throwers, Spiders and How You Can Benefit
  • nutmegoreo
    Options

Highly entertaining when the spider tickles his nose! :laugh:

I used a bic lighter to kill black widows on a garbage can handle Fire works great for outdoor elimination

I hear they make a popping sound. Is that true?
  • kk_inprogress
    Options

Highly entertaining when the spider tickles his nose! :laugh:

I hear they make a popping sound. Is that true?

They do if you throw them in a campfire. (Also an acceptable method, @_Terrapin_ )
  • queenliz99
    Options
    Like popcorn. Is this sick?
  • nutmegoreo
    Options
    Chapter 34: Spider Popcorn: Fulfilling Your Need for Revenge
  • Liftng4Lis
    Options

A recluse, is a flesh eating spider. One does NOT put it under it's shoe. One electrocutes it, AFTER one uses a blow torch and a stick of dynamite. One MUST be wearing :
    oecyqne1b0sx.jpeg

One then may have a breakdown:
    hxm2ua20pu8i.gif

• nutmegoreo
    Options

A recluse, is a flesh eating spider. One does NOT put it under it's shoe. One electrocutes it, AFTER one uses a blow torch and a stick of dynamite. One MUST be wearing :
    oecyqne1b0sx.jpeg

hxm2ua20pu8i.gif

I was thinking about with the wolf spider rather than the recluse, but for safety sake...

8kvjfgcjie34.jpg

3th562d3oh1n.jpg

Of course, when the cat fails:

0ijxx6wwwbks.jpg

It's time to bring out the dogs:

ttdk9hfyv9nv.jpg

• kk_inprogress
    Options

oecyqne1b0sx.jpeg

hxm2ua20pu8i.gif

Laughed so hard I cried.
  • kk_inprogress
    Options

oecyqne1b0sx.jpeg

hxm2ua20pu8i.gif

I was thinking about with the wolf spider rather than the recluse, but for safety sake...

8kvjfgcjie34.jpg

3th562d3oh1n.jpg

Of course, when the cat fails:

0ijxx6wwwbks.jpg

It's time to bring out the dogs:

ttdk9hfyv9nv.jpg

And again. Tears.
  • Liftng4Lis
    Options

oecyqne1b0sx.jpeg

hxm2ua20pu8i.gif

Laughed so hard I cried.

Cuz SERIOUSLY!