Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

How is the MFPer above going to die?

Options

Replies

• slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    Don't know..he disappeared..word has it he was incarcerated in someones basement and used as a sex toy till he died
  • suzreen
    suzreen Posts: 2,455 Member
    Options
    He will be one of those people who are either hit by a train or drown while trying to save their dog. The truly tragic part is, his dog is a real jerk -- more like a cat, and has been plotting to get rid of him for some time now. I think what has really set the dog off is the Muzak he plays day in and day out, when the dog just wants to bang on the drum all day and party every night.
  • Muzak1
    Muzak1 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Was on an exotic vacation and slipped and fell into an imu pit. When she cried for help to get out it was only then she realized the natives were cannibals.
  • suzreen
    Options
    Well, when he was very old, he started to travel, and he found himself in a country, which was NOT for old men.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    Hairdryer fell in the bathtub..zzzziitt...electrocuted
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,832 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Was attacked by A Flock Of Sea Gulls!

I guess She Shouldnt have dissed their music huh!
  • wolfehound33
    wolfehound33 Posts: 1,320 Member
    Options
    Was attacked by A Flock Of Sea Gulls!

I guess She Shouldnt have dissed their music huh!

This made me laugh :smiley:
    csbnga wrote: »
    Got caught in a whirlwind, her notes were ripped from her hands and flew around her at dizzying speed, causing thousands of paper cuts which bled her dry

Flipped his car, while speeding in a snow storm
  • angelamichelle_xo
    angelamichelle_xo Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    stuffed into the dryer.
    limb by limb.
  • Hey_Its_That_One_Guy
    Hey_Its_That_One_Guy Posts: 21,763 Member
    Options
    Made to drink molten lead.
  • Muzak1
    Muzak1 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    csbnga wrote: »
    Killed by Jack the Stripper at a bachelorette party. His overly vigorous thrusty dance knocked her chair over and she hit her head :(

Haha just watched the friends episode where Danny Davito is a police stripper. I could see her push back on her chair.

Lit a cigarette and caught his beard on fire. Tripped and hit his head while running to the kitchen.
  • bdgfn
    bdgfn Posts: 7,719 Member
    Options
    Too much exposure to the sun
  • Darklords
    Darklords Posts: 3,175 Member
    Options
    re enacting a scene from lord of the rings
  • Darklords
    Options
    slips on a banana peel, slides across the grass , falls down a well into a dark snake infested water and nobody ever sees him again
  • suzreen
    Options
    Stole some of Martha Stewarts decor ideas, tried to take credit for them as his own, and she sent her goons to feed him to the fishes.
  • Darklords
    Options
    thought he was swimming with dolphins but it was really sharks