Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

How is the MFPer above going to die?

Options

Replies

• Wonderwomanvik
    Wonderwomanvik Posts: 2,932 Member
    Options
    She met me, she died from the glorious sight that is me. She was too weak to behold my greatness.
    And jealous
  • suzreen
    suzreen Posts: 2,455 Member
    Options
    When she saw that her greatness had finally defeated me, she realized how much she loved me and how life wouldn't be the same without me, and she killed herself by jumping in front of a truck of hillbillies all liquored up and on their way to play bingo.
  • Hey_Its_That_One_Guy
    Hey_Its_That_One_Guy Posts: 21,763 Member
    Options
    Didn't take heed of the do not feed the ducks sign. She was consumed in a feathery vortex of doom.
  • Hey_Its_That_One_Guy
    Hey_Its_That_One_Guy Posts: 21,763 Member
    Options
    The boats.
  • suzreen
    Options
    csbnga wrote: »
    Led the rebellion in the great battle of Duck versus Goose. After the Goose army victory, he was covered in a hardened shell of goose poo and tossed in the pond he was so fond of. Some people say he still survives, and will return someday to once again lead the ducks to a great victory.

Wowzers, good one!

• finny11122
    finny11122 Posts: 8,436 Member
    Options
    Burned at the stake for witchcraft
  • suzreen
    Options
    He dies in a battle with another powerful wizard, who just happen to have a few more horcruxes than he has. Too bad.
  • finny11122
    finny11122 Posts: 8,436 Member
    Options
    By my side , Her soul was intertwined with mine through a powerful spell
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,832 Member
    Options
    She fried her brain cells with all of her thoughts! :p
  • jennahudson01
    jennahudson01 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    She fried her brain cells with all of her thoughts! :p

Gonna get kicked in the face by the Broncos horse
  • suzreen
    Options
    A panther stalked and ate her.
  • zcb94
    zcb94 Posts: 3,678 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    @suzreen
    Because I know that she's part of the Christian Support Group on here, I bet she prayed a little too hard this morning, sweat blood Jesus-style, and bled out.
  • ClubSilencio
    ClubSilencio Posts: 2,983 Member
    Options
    held in a fart too long at jury duty and it rotted her out slowly
  • suzreen
    Options
    zcb94 wrote: »
    @suzreen
    Because I know that she's part of the Christian Support Group on here, I bet she prayed a little too hard this morning, sweat blood Jesus-style, and bled out.

She was in a hymn singing contest for charity, and sang her heart out till she just gave way and went to meet the King. They put her picture in the church to thank her for her service...
  • suzreen
    Options
    held in a fart too long at jury duty and it rotted her out slowly

He was on jury duty, and someone refused to hold in their fart, and he died from the noxious smog that encased the deliberation area.
  • taco_inspector
    taco_inspector Posts: 7,223 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    In a tragic squirrel attack... On an otherwise uneventful day, one of Suz's peaceful bike rides will be interrupted by the screeching of a pissed-off brown squirrel. While there's no knowing what upset this squirrel, the actions of the squirrel will be determined by forensic investigation. It seems as though this irate rodent will throw himself headlong into the spokes of her front wheel, causing Suz's momentum to fling her over the handlebars off the side of a small bridge at an otherwise unremarkable water-crossing along the bike-path. Sadly for Suz and all of her MFP-Pals, the small stream will be at that very moment occupied by a post-menopausal beaver attempting to locate her wayward mate. This beaver, suspecting that her mate's infidelity had been focused on a cross-species romance, will aggressively chew Suz into a rather tiny pile of human-bits that will float lazily-downstream where they will be discovered by a 3rd-grade class on a nature/conservation outing in that very stream.
  • suzreen
    Options
    Trying to relive his youth, and found that he was not as adept at grabbing a car and having it tow him on his skateboard.
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,832 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Attends the Bronco Parade and gets trampled by some distraught Panther!
    This one... black-panther-1280x1024.jpg
  • zcb94
    zcb94 Posts: 3,678 Member
    Options
    suzreen wrote: »
    zcb94 wrote: »
    @suzreen

She was in a hymn singing contest for charity, and sang her heart out till she just gave way and went to meet the King. They put her picture in the church to thank her for her service...
    Hahaha! That's actually exactly how I'd go if given a choice, except that I'd be at home doing my usual quiet time proceedings, and probably even literally singing my heart out when it exploded in a blaze of His Glory. Of course, I know (at least, in my humble opinion) that I'd then be eligible to continue singing at the top of my new lungs at the Throne. Wow!
  • suzreen
    Options
    She did not die, but had everlasting life!