Motivation, Success and Frustration Sharing!

Options

Replies

• FitEqualsSmile
    FitEqualsSmile Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Here are my two. Hopefully it works
  • rhondakennedy6202
    rhondakennedy6202 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello...... On a weight loss journey. Drop 22# thus far.... Hoping for success for us all......
  • bluepoppies777
    bluepoppies777 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    Oh no, Cari!! I'm so sorry! Thankfully the people she loved the most were with her when she went. That must have been crushing for you. Now they are together and they would both want you and your bother to have long, happy, and healthy lives. Thinking about you! xo
  • bluepoppies777
    Options
    Karen, the pics worked. How cute are those pups!
  • GillianSmith2
    GillianSmith2 Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    Cari - so sorry for your loss, my thoughts are with you
  • ngolden3320
    ngolden3320 Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Cari, So sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Girls had first softball game yesterday. Never made it to the gym as I was so tired from the funeral stuff on Monday. However, it was so freaking cold I'm pretty sure I shivered off a couple of pounds.

sbw41wgl55z7.jpg
  • ngolden3320
    Options
    Had to post my baby. That is Buddy, and as you can tell he is completely innocent?4np7kl39wvjz.jpg
  • ngolden3320
    Options
    o48d61xt8z1m.jpg
    And this is Cassidy loving on Buddy. He is thinking get me the hell out of here.
  • janetay01
    janetay01 Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    Cari, so sorry for your loss. Thoughts are with you and your family at this difficult time.
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    Motivation:

hqr4ehuhjzfw.jpeg
  • FitEqualsSmile
    Options
    Good morning everyone.
    Yet another cold day here. I am off to my trainer in a few and then my daily grocery trip, I can never decide what I am having for dinner the day before. You would never guess I used to menu plan for the whole week when I worked. Tonight we have Lasagna Spaghetti Squash, a family favorite.

Cari - I am so sorry for your loss. You will be in our of our thoughts.

Nicole - I remember when my boys where playing ball. I would walk a lot in on the sidelines during the game just to stay warm with a lot of jumping up and down. I am sure calories were burned.

Missy - It is great yours get that close. Mine tolerate each other on good days. I am hoping when Tuckers gets out of his puppy phase and mellows out a little bit it will get a better. He is a little too "pawsy" when they are out playing in the back yard.
  • Rachel0778
    Rachel0778 Posts: 1,701 Member
    Options
    I got back into the office and found out my coworker literally did NOTHING while I was out so I'm going to be busy today, I hope you guys have a fantastic active day filled with healthy delicious choices (and potentially cake!)

Also, @CariTJR I am so sorry to hear about your loss. I can only imagine how awful losing a parent is. My thoughts go out to you during this tough time. I'm glad you were able to be there and hold her hand to say goodbye.
  • danan01
    danan01 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Cari - I am so sorry for your loss. Take care of yourself and our thought are with you.
  • ShyCush6
    ShyCush6 Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    Karen – Ohhh! They are adorable!!! LOVE!!
    The granola bars were ok… I’m not a huge fan of the taste of honey… so I used less than the recipe calls for… unfortunately meaning it didn’t stick together the best but they are really yummy! =) I filled them with dates, dried cranberries, raisins… & I saw a recipe with coconut after I made them… I want to try that too!! Lasagna Spaghetti Squash sounds delicious!!! I can’t wait to get more fresh squash from my mom’s garden this fall!

Cari – God Bless. So sorry for your loss. Prayers to you and your family! I wish I could say anything that would help with the pain of losing a mum… Just no words are strong enough. So glad you could be there beside her to hold her hand and guide her to your dad. Thinking of you! *hugs*

Nicole – Your pup is so cute!!! Look at those eyes! I remember those cold softball days! Now I have to deal with cold soccer days! I’m hoping this Sunday is suppose to be nice as Lexi has her first one!

Missy – They are precious!!! Loving the doggy pictures!! Puts a smile on your face!

Jen – Cute pups too!! I love Hazels coat… so pretty! And you can’t beat a lab! =)

Rachel – Chance is too cute!! I love his coloring!! Hopefully your day goes fast since you’re going to be busy! Always a positive side! =)
  • ShyCush6
    Options
    So the hubby mad a delicious meal again last night... pretty healthy even... but when I walked in the door he had a beer cracked... so I had to have a sip...Leinenkugel's Grapefruit Shandy! YUM! And while I wa at the store... I grabbed some Henry's Hard Orange Soda as Chad has been wanting to try it and it is his birthday coming up! So of course we cracked one of those too! We did get in a nice walk with Bentley but since I worked until 6... that's about all I got in last night! Overall, it wasn't a bust... I just ate back the calories I burned. Here's to today! And no damn cake!! =) Just say No!
  • danan01
    danan01 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    29x8pbvum8i8.jpeg
    [img]https://15254b2dcaab7f5478ab-24461f391e20b7336331d5789078af53.s sl.cf1.rackcdn.com/mfp-en.vanillaforums.com/editor/33/984a802pw4bk.jpeg[/img]
    Here is my dog. I couldn't find any recent pics, so that is my youngest son with him when we first got him. My son is now 15 and the dog (Shiloh) is 4 and about 30 lbs. now. Love all the puppy pics!
  • bluepoppies777
    Options
    OK! cuteness overload alert with all the dog pics!! Love all of them! They are definitely part of our families, you can tell they are all spoiled!
  • ShyCush6
    Options
    Dana - Adorable!! =)
    I agree Joy! Dogs make me smile!! Thanks for sharing ladies!
    tk0q4471931.jpg
  • FitEqualsSmile
    Options
    Shy - we have similar beer tastes - Leinenkugel's Grapefruit Shandy is one of my favorites and I just got home from Wegmans and bought Saranc's Hard Black Cherry Soda for my husband, LOL.

Still too cold to take the pooches for a walk but they are saying tomorrow things are going to turn, fingers crossed. SO is out of town the weekend on business so the dogs and I are hoping to hit the canal path for a few hours. It can get spooky but it is one of my favorite places to walk.